Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Teleporting

Ray

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

idk i guess itd help in p2p since you have items to tele close to main fighting areas. a while ago there was an incident when mm were pjing a foe member in single or something and said it doesnt matter because its on a trip, which seeing as pjing is as bad as teleing while soloing is probably the same thing, yet they dont tele on trips.

nme2p.png

I JUST CANT GET ENOUGH

never believed in an honor system for an online game

This

Z_Illmatic_Z

atk.gif [60/60]str.gif [76/90rng.gif[76/90]] mge.gif [93/94]

24wrlh2.png

Everything wuld eventually come to an end,so try to savour tha moments
cos time fly dont it?the beauty of life its to make it last for the better
cos nuthin lasts fo'eve...Nothin Last forever...Lost Tapes

Why the hell is this even being questioned?

Do you care to give a single reason why teleporting on trips should be considered NH? Cuz that's sorta what I've been trying to do with this topic and everyone's been missing the point.

addyv.jpg

bestposter.png

smartestposter.png

Main clans Use game Necklaces to restock on food/sups when they run low. They sometimes tele as a group then restock, then tele back to clan wars and rush as 1 unit while the rest of the clan is holding a volcano or something. Works very well

| Ex Moderator of PUREWARFARE |

If I get anything worth something I log out at trips after I loot it. **** you, 1m pks are worth more than you winning a fight.

Vim
|Tyler| - #Zulus
8818 person to achieve 99 Mining
ascreborn.png
Tyler.png

Omni was here lOL

If I get anything worth something I log out at trips after I loot it. **** you, 1m pks are worth more than you winning a fight.

So are two rune 2h's I bet

addyv.jpg

bestposter.png

smartestposter.png

what happens when you have a lot of members that may be low or about to die in a war, like 30 of them tele, by the time they're back: war over.

On topic plz

addyv.jpg

bestposter.png

smartestposter.png

Would ruin the point of a fight really, el pointlesso.

The point of a fight isn't for loot, it's to beat the other clan. The enemy dying and the enemy teleporting makes no difference

addyv.jpg

bestposter.png

smartestposter.png

So are two rune 2h's I bet

Not quite, though I did loot them.

I stayed and killed Z0m for a mith battleaxe for some **** though bro. You know that was quite an epic moment on Ventrilo.

Missin' them days <3

Vim
|Tyler| - #Zulus
8818 person to achieve 99 Mining
ascreborn.png
Tyler.png

Omni was here lOL

But what about when clans are fighting on weekends?

I personally think if we accept teleportation during clan PKing we will only start a trend that will hurt clans in the long run. You will have members that teley on site of a bigger clan rushing them, members will teley for really stupid reasons which will lessen the opts and may affect fight turnouts, etc.

Just my opinion on the matter.

[Fi]Steve ..::.. Forever Fi ..::.. Fatality
~ Proud Ex - warlord1.gifHigh Council of Fatality ~
Bleeding Green Since '07
---
Fatality-1.png

I personally think if we accept teleportation during clan PKing we will only start a trend that will hurt clans in the long run. You will have members that teley on site of a bigger clan rushing them, members will teley for really stupid reasons which will lessen the opts and may affect fight turnouts, etc.

Just my opinion on the matter.

Yes, I already clearly saw the harms in teleporting when someone in your own clan does it, but that's not what this topic is about at all. The question is should we be complaining when someone from another clan does it in a pkri.

addyv.jpg

bestposter.png

smartestposter.png

Other clans teleporting impact your wars alot

For one, they can return easier and faster than dying then coming back

And on the other hand, you lose options if your members are allowed to teleport

And finally, you don't get pixels

Teleporting ruins wars, be like spartans and fight to the end

hamtaro_g_027.gif
Proud Founder of Carpediem
Proud Founder of Hysteria
Proud Leader of Malice

For one, they can return easier and faster than dying then coming back

Thank you for making the FIRST reply that actually is on topic.

In f2p, no matter if you teleport or die, you end up in edgeville. If you die, you have to bank for more gear, but you also have your run energy restored. If you tele, you just have to eat to full, withdraw food, but your run energy is low. The only major difference is that when you get attacked and are at risk of dying, instead of trying to tank it, you will punch out early. So basically in f2p, there's no harm in the other clan teleporting.

In p2p however, it could be strategic. For one, p2p sets are expensive, so both clans that are fighting will have returners in good gear instead of the initial wave being in good gear then people welfaring as the war goes on. The second impact is teleporting to bh/zombies/cwars to relocate yourself. Say your clan is pray at alter and you get attacked, instead of getting slaughtered inside alter and having to return, you can tele to cwars and hit them from the other direction. These strategies are beneficial to both clans fighting. The harm is still the lack of tanking time when people choose to tele, so with this harm, a teleporting clan vs a non-teleporting clan will still be a fair fight.

addyv.jpg

bestposter.png

smartestposter.png

But what about when clans are fighting on weekends?

PKing with your clan is different. Of course having teleport runes or tabs, etc. is no honor if you're with your clan. I am talking about solo pking.

Member of EOP 10 FEB. 2010
99 Magic on 23 FEB. 2010
Legend of EOP 23 FEB. 2010
Elite Member of EOP 22 MARCH 2010
Quit EOP MAY 2010 - RETIRED
Member of EOP 12 JULY 2011

PKing with your clan is different. Of course having teleport runes or tabs, etc. is no honor if you're with your clan. I am talking about solo pking.

We all understand the drawbacks of allowing teleporting when it comes to solo pking and we don't need to discuss that. This topic is about teleporting in pkris.

addyv.jpg

bestposter.png

smartestposter.png

never believed in an honor system for an online game

Wow really.... that's why you stick with Pure Warfare.

I never believed in a community for a game is what your saying, or talking.

Don't try to act like you don't love RuneScape... :P

curtisbanner.png

+Bmore, +Curt Da Nig, +Brb Bible, #bible

/join #Trilogy