Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Merry Christmas. Something for everybody.

walli

Sup, im going to go out on a limb here and say its safe to say **** been getting tense lately. A lot of people dont know me, or havn't been lead by me and claim im some arrogant **** leader, lul not going to say your wrong, each to their own opinion but until the people who know me and are lead by me say it i'll keep going strong :P.

The point of this topic is, I think people need to chill out a bit, its almost the christmas holidays and we are all sat at our computers raging and headbutting our keyboards thinking of the next amazing troll to lay down on some pw topic. I wont be a **** and say i dont do it, because i do and i find it funny because people get so serious and mad where it is just pointless.

Now, what i think is awesome to see is this whole **** situation, where we have some sort of class system in the pure clans "mid level" and "higher level", is the gap between the two getting smaller. I think its awesome that clans are pulling bigger and there is more fights then just foe and mm being posted on pw, regardless of **** i have posted in the past.

So this weekend and the christmas weekend i look forward to seeing each clan pull big, and we should get some epic fights, i'm justing hoping with it being the season of good will and all they will all be clean fights.. lets give it a go for 2 weeks at least ^.^

So yea, dont get me wrong on the whole im porbably still a ****, just not as big of one that a lot assumed.

Merry Christmas.

P.S. Slabby is the man.

P.P.S. Speshls is also the man

P.P.P.S Sinz is definately the man though.

P.P.P.P.S People lately claim Foe lack respect for a lot of clans, this is completely untrue, Foe constantly tries to keep on good terms with clans and we respect all clans to the point that they come out at weekends to compete and fight against us, also i respect all the clans that give us great mini wars throughout the week (*ON THAT NOTE WE LOVE MINIS KEEP PMING THE OPS IN #FINALOWNAGE WE WANT MINIS!!!!*) But yea, just because we kill a clan or we get a bit ****** off that 1 day out of a weekend a clan ***** with us doesn't mean we lose all respect for them. But seriously, sometimes the people claiming this need to take a step back and look at how you lot treat Foe you exspect a lot but give little.

#TEAM-WALLI

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

nise post.

From what i have seen lately FOE have no respect for E, and i dunno why.

Sorry for crashing your second fight against MM at alter, we tried to get to MM before it started but obviously failed. FOE were not the target, and we had been following MM for 30+ mins before we hit it, we just lost patience.

And sorry for flaming you a few days ago, i dnt mean half the things i say, i am not a srs guy on the net and never have been really, but yeah.

have a gd xmas x

westyhottestmember.png
westysig.png

Dont let hunting clans get the better of you, Pking wasnt all about clan hunting and signups.

I think E's clan mentality is very different from FOE's which is probably why we clash heads sometimes, Same with FI back in the day when they were f2p beasts.

If you want to fight, And claim titles, Go waring, We did declare, Shame it went nowhere.

Cha0s Pur3
Legend of Final Ownage Elite.
Leader of Final Ownage Elite (2007-2009)
35d2gxh.png
#FinalOwnage
Ts.Foe-rs.Com
WWW.FOE-RS.COM

Well i think epidemic see general activity as more important than full out 'pull all our semi-inactives' wars. Thats why E are asking clans daily for preps and pulling beasty opts at weekends atm. But as you said, FOE and E are very different clans, i should know i have spent a lot of time in both xD.

westyhottestmember.png
westysig.png

nise post.

From what i have seen lately FOE have no respect for E, and i dunno why.

Sorry for crashing your second fight against MM at alter, we tried to get to MM before it started but obviously failed. FOE were not the target, and we had been following MM for 30+ mins before we hit it, we just lost patience.

And sorry for flaming you a few days ago, i dnt mean half the things i say, i am not a srs guy on the net and never have been really, but yeah.

have a gd xmas x

Well like i'm not trying to flame but like tell E to chill out on the flaming/spying/flaming while clans are massing for events it is just seriously un-needed Show some respect towards mm and we will forsure show some back<3

Have a merry christmas westy.

Well like i'm not trying to flame but like tell E to chill out on the flaming/spying/flaming while clans are massing for events it is just seriously un-needed Show some respect towards mm and we will forsure show some back<3

you too man :)

westyhottestmember.png
westysig.png

hello walli

+1 has been claimed

Mithril Pride
Oddish Poke-Power
#Prodigy
#Mayhem-Makers
Attack 70/75 Strength 81/99 Defence 20/20 Range 91/91 magic 91/94
Cooking 90/90 Fishing 83/90 Woodcutting 82/90 Hunter 95/99

(21:55:50) <+[Foe]Chad> EPIDEMIC ALL NUMBERS AND MITH GET OFF OF US

(21:56:00) <+[Foe]Chad> know your place E

(21:56:08) <+[Foe]Chad> EPIDEMIC LEARN YOUR ******* PLACES *****

Spoken like a true warrior

Why the sudden change of heart? You've been posting **** about e all week not only here but on Rs community aswell. I suppose someone must of given you a talking too, either way i hope you do stop acting like you did, Foe needs a friendly figurehead.

Why the sudden change of heart? You've been posting **** about e all week not only here but on Rs community aswell. I suppose someone must of given you a talking too, either way i hope you do stop acting like you did, Foe needs a friendly figurehead.

Not a change of heart at all lol, as i said some stuff E and other clans did annoy me, as stuff i do annoy them, **** happens. I merely said alot of that **** because i knew it would annoy the kids who wanted to argue, not because its what i actually believed lol.

If people wanna talk ****, then its funny to make them mad, but generally **** got crazy on a few topics lately its funny to an extent, but if it carries on it is gunna be stupid and make the topics completely pointless.

#TEAM-WALLI

We dont spy on anyone :[

R.I.P. Epidemic 2/4/2010

Ily [Coz]<3

e7o30z.jpg