Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

kosherkid is Looking

kosherkid

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Kosher. I was shocked when I saw this topic on forums since you were speaking to me on MSN. But it's a game after all :P . Anyways, you know about EOD and I wanted to tell you we are growing and are at 21 members. We have a Ventrillo with members in there 24/7, so you won't get bored. Yes, they socialize a lot. We have unofficial pk trips provided by members on Ventrillo, we have tank test practices, minis a lot everyday. We're considering having KBD Events and such. We already have a PK Video Clip competition. Our members provide their own clips, and then we have a winner at the end. Our IRC is active [ #Eod ] . Our forums are : http://eod-rs.com/index/

We also have a Mature Community.

didntwhat.gif

Kidding, I read.

So you're looking for a clan (probs look like the guy below at a computer)?

CurbYourEnthusiasm-LarryDavidStare.gif

I'm sure this is shocking, but I'm going to pitch EOD...

FG213.gif

We're new, we're growing, we have potential, we have a dedicated staff. We aren't doing PK trips yet, but we're warring everyday. We have a pretty active forum, and it's pretty too.

If you didn't like this post, well...you can...

AriGTFO.gif

^Didn't really know what to say for the last one but I wanted to reveal it.^

Hey bro if you like my sigs i can get you illegal younger girls if you want so join #Clan-cp and ill link you then ill brainwash you to join cp.

First I slumped you, then I closed you, then I slumped you again, then I closed you, and now I will finish you

AzfyA.png

didntwhat.gif

Kidding, I read.

So you're looking for a clan (probs look like the guy below at a computer)?

CurbYourEnthusiasm-LarryDavidStare.gif

I'm sure this is shocking, but I'm going to pitch EOD...

FG213.gif

We're new, we're growing, we have potential, we have a dedicated staff. We aren't doing PK trips yet, but we're warring everyday. We have a pretty active forum, and it's pretty too.

If you didn't like this post, well...you can...

AriGTFO.gif

^Didn't really know what to say for the last one but I wanted to reveal it.^

wha.gif

Eruption of Pures. Come...follow me...

mattyb.png
M4730.jpg
TPF - VO - EOP
Damn you're a nigger.

I suggest EoP, since you don't know what you want to join; we have both F2P and P2P.

We have a great community and fun events and trips. Our community would love to have you :)

Come check us out, #Clan-EoP & www.eruptionofpures.ipbfree.com

curtisbanner.png

+Bmore, +Curt Da Nig, +Brb Bible, #bible

/join #Trilogy

First Of all I would Like To say Hello Kosher I am Crunk From Omnicide,

You should Give Omnicide A go because We are a brand new clan doing Very succesfull our IRC and Forums and Very Friendly / Active and we would Love to have you contribute. Our Staff At the moment Are very Experienced With Clans and Are Based on the Previous Clan Called Lost Cause, Our Requirements Are 50+ w/ 40+ cb, Please Stop by and Check us Out Some of Our Info Are.

#Omnicide

www.omnicide.ipbfree.com

29z3rpv.gif

Our fight was epic.

Control #1 Med

Accepted To Control 12/10/10
Promoted to Officer Of Control 12/28/10
Promoted to Warlord Of Control 5/1/2011

Founder of Hate - 2k14

Leader of Trauma - 2k14

105317-fun-coupons-wolf-of-wall-stree-UF