Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Saturday F2p Pk trip - F.O.E. 12/19/2009

Aly

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

1st fight we had north of clan wars, EOP had more ending opts so its fair to say EOP won the that fight.

EOP had more people in general. lol.

Gotta give it to you that you did do well in the 1st fight, However i dont think it was as cleancut, We both got hit by IR around CA area too. Dont really care if you class 1st fight as win or lose, Just enjoyed the fun and messing up the mains.

Cha0s Pur3
Legend of Final Ownage Elite.
Leader of Final Ownage Elite (2007-2009)
35d2gxh.png
#FinalOwnage
Ts.Foe-rs.Com
WWW.FOE-RS.COM

EOP had more people in general. lol.

Gotta give it to you that you did do well in the 1st fight, However i dont think it was as cleancut, We both got hit by IR around CA area too. Dont really care if you class 1st fight as win or lose, Just enjoyed the fun and messing up the mains.

Amen to that. Respect for not flaming.

NO ONE LIKES US, WE DON'T CARE. Click the link below to go beyond the limits.

qOY7v.png

Lol yeah, you guys took a pic of us walking while getting a fall in. Ofc the opts going to be shown less than yours.

Even if u were not walking, I believe EoP had more people than you.

NO ONE LIKES US, WE DON'T CARE. Click the link below to go beyond the limits.

qOY7v.png

Not sure why are you so hung up on this, but if it make you feel better you won that fight.

Want to join the best? Go to http://Foe-rs.com

Foe vs Fi F2P Full Out Saturday Auguest 11, 2012

Retired Runescape 2/1/2012

It's not the fact that Eop or Foe had more opts left, it's the fact that we were crashed and unfortunately our fight was crashed, on the side Foe was defending from.

Amen to that. Respect for not flaming.

Respect for not flaming? Its common sense, Theres clans who run round PW and their own forums who care too much about the success, And being ontop. Sure people might be thinking, What the **** FOE are fiting EOP? All i know is that the members of FOE are a class act when it comes to solo pking and matched ops fights.

I'd rather have a clan which is closer together with a smalle mlr, than when FOE was the clan with 140+ even 150 members, And people didnt know eachother as well as now.

Sure numbers win fights, But big fights are often just lag infested and the more people win lol.

Currently where our numbers are we're getting more fights with mid->high level clans like yourselves outnumbered and proving ourselves.

Thats so much more satifsfying than being a clan which lets any kid under the sun in CC.

Cha0s Pur3
Legend of Final Ownage Elite.
Leader of Final Ownage Elite (2007-2009)
35d2gxh.png
#FinalOwnage
Ts.Foe-rs.Com
WWW.FOE-RS.COM

Well think about it, technically we won.

why do we have pictures that say otherwise? After the mains crashed u had 30-35 ending, we had 67. There's a picture posted by an eopian somewhere, look for it.

Your picture is us walking and we have people spread through out.

INVALID! =p

Good fights though!

10pdfkn.jpg

Foe is not #1 as i have seen people post.

I will not take anything away from MM, they are the #1 f2p clan and they earnt that title.

However, what Foe did today was we showed to all you haters, we are not done, our p2p is at its peak for a while and our f2p is still as solid as ever, we have the quality just not quite the quantity some other clans have at the moment.

But with wins like this under our belts that wont matter for long.

To idiots like goop who thought they were the big dogs after a weeks big pull an a victory here and there, foe had fought mm or even E and them mains crashed they would not of ran and cowerd in clanwars and logged out like sassy girls, they would of fought back and taught the cunts a lesson. Your clan showed a pathetic show of skill and balls 2day and for that you sir make me lol.

Gf to all today, and crushing win for E i wont debate they beat us no questions asked, so i will wait for tommorow or even next week to have another pop.

Good night for Foe, see you all 2morro.

#TEAM-WALLI

Respect for not flaming? Its common sense, Theres clans who run round PW and their own forums who care too much about the success, And being ontop. Sure people might be thinking, What the **** FOE are fiting EOP? All i know is that the members of FOE are a class act when it comes to solo pking and matched ops fights.

I'd rather have a clan which is closer together with a small mlr, than when FOE was the clan with 140+ even 150 members, And people didnt know eachother as well as now.

Sure numbers win fights, But big fights are often just lag infested and the more people win lol.

Currently where our numbers are we're getting more fights with mid->high level clans like yourselves outnumbered and proving ourselves.

Thats so much more satisfying than being a clan which lets any kid under the sun in CC.

This is why i'm foe. I love the community and the people. We are all strong solo pker's and we do work in clan events. As far as I see it we're close to a family, we all look out for each other.

otter.gif
hayley-williams.jpg