Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Saturday F2p Pk trip - F.O.E. 12/19/2009

Aly

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

1st fight we had north of clan wars, EOP had more ending opts so its fair to say EOP won the that fight.

EOP also had more opts second fight they weren't the winners there were they? lol your logic is flawed. If anything FOE stayed on the battlefield at first fight and killed crashers while EOP hopped/ran from the mains. We killed mains than FI tried to crash us (unfortunately they ran before we could charge them as well lol)

Gf to all clans

Ex FOE Co-Leader

foesig4yearsred.png

foechamps-1.gif[

EOP also had more opts second fight they weren't the winners there were they? lol your logic is flawed. If anything FOE stayed on the battlefield at first fight and killed crashers while EOP hopped/ran from the mains. We killed mains than FI tried to crash us (unfortunately they ran before we could charge them as well lol)

Gf to all clans

Numbers don't matter when one clan has 10x more returners then 1.

091219132422.png

"gf to all clans"

You only fought 1 clan.

bestleader.png

#clan-eop www.eop-rs.com

Numbers don't matter when one clan has 10x more returners then 1.

091219132422.png

"gf to all clans"

You only fought 1 clan.

Please read the Dave's post

Actually, let me make you look like an idiot for showing the same picture again on this topic that was already turned down lol

Thats us getting off E when they were East side of BH after their fight with MM mate.

I laff'd

Ex FOE Co-Leader

foesig4yearsred.png

foechamps-1.gif[

Ah I remember the long term friendship between FOE and IR where they have the agreement of IR killing EOP's returners, when an FOE vs EOP fight takes place on a Saturday the 19th of December. Ya'l not heard of that one?

How did you find out about our secret agreement!?!?

Is "IR killed our returners" the new scapegoat?...for every time a clan looses a run-in?

Lol I think so.

Omfg Ir killed our returners too!

Want to join the best? Go to http://Foe-rs.com

Foe vs Fi F2P Full Out Saturday Auguest 11, 2012

Retired Runescape 2/1/2012

You have 101 members and 95 of them were at the trip apparently. Are we really suppose to believe that a once dead clan all of a sudden pulls nearly their whole ML to the trip? How about you guys worry more about the standards of your clan instead of letting anyone attend just for a try out. In F2P where it's difficult to come back when outnumbered getting beat when you outnumber the other clan doesn't say much about your standards.

Old P K 3 R made a good speech, it inspired many members. By the way to the idiot who said MM was laughing when like 3 or 5 of us died, I fell off my chair when E came and **** on you. By the way, we have 117 members ( including JR's ). Good fight .

NO ONE LIKES US, WE DON'T CARE. Click the link below to go beyond the limits.

qOY7v.png

Please read the Dave's post

Actually, let me make you look like an idiot for showing the same picture again on this topic that was already turned down lol

I laff'd

********. I ran into bh bank after we got pushed and I thought i got killed by E but instead i got a message from one the members "IR bch". Wish i took a picture, you probably won't believe me but whatever.

NO ONE LIKES US, WE DON'T CARE. Click the link below to go beyond the limits.

qOY7v.png

Old P K 3 R made a good speech, it inspired many members. By the way to the idiot who said MM was laughing when like 3 or 5 of us died, I fell off my chair when E came and **** on you. By the way, we have 117 members ( including JR's ). Good fight .

Why bring Mm into this when your clan got shitted on by Foe?

Gj once again Foe putting Eop in there place

IRC Nick - [Derrick] Or [sI13]

Msg me On IRC if you need Help

tumblr_m1ntf75gDk1r91c75.gif

silent-1.png