Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Saturday F2p Pk trip - F.O.E. 12/19/2009

Aly

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Great Job foe you have done it again

back to your old ways getting mains to crash and Team with people to take out our returners

its okay we understand a win is a win for your guys.

well see what happends next week Btw lets wait for the vids ;o

signature1.png

back to your old ways getting mains to crash and Team with people to take out our returners

Lol... we got crashed FYI and dont make excuses that we get people to crash, you know us.

GF EOP I'm honestly happy to have you guys be competitive really am.

usolympicgymnasticsteam.jpg
Fab Five
Mayhem Makers #1 P2P and F2P pure clan.
Join the first, best and last pure clan at
www.mm-rs.org

L[]L

Yeah, we get mains to crash our fights, then kill them. & team with people who kills our returners..v nice logic

That is exactly what we did. We called "CK" to crash us from our side, killing more of us than you. We then decided to fight our team that we called.

Also with the whole teaming to take out returners, if you would like to read Epidemic's topic, they also had a problem with a certain clan killing their returners as well. Obviously it's not an isolated incident.

Hahahahahahahahahaahahaha

GJOB FOE you really showed EOP what you guys are made of! I bet they're all crying over the 2 losses they had vs FOE even with signups! Gosh darn u guys own so bad, i think we should start hiding from you in the wildy now =[

It sucks losing twice to the almighty Final Ownage Elite.

U guys kul :bunny:

Grats FOE, LOL @ EOP even thinking they can compete with MM\FOE R[]FL.

ROFL i know right. I guess we would think so because we defeated FOE last week along with this week, and were giving MM a good fight last week also.

Haha, i guess i'll have to agree with you and how EOP is no where close to competing with the likes of MM/FOE

ROFL i know right. I guess we would think so because we defeated FOE last week along with this week, and were giving MM a good fight last week also.

Haha, i guess i'll have to agree with you and how EOP is no where close to competing with the likes of MM/FOE

Last week when MM ran into you people on TS were all laughing how like 5-10 of you got dropped instantly and about 15 seconds later it was crashed, hardly giving MM a good fight?

And you lost to FOE this weekend whist out opting them quite badly, I don't know about last weekend but that proves to me that you clearly can't compete with FOE.

You have 101 members and 95 of them were at the trip apparently. Are we really suppose to believe that a once dead clan all of a sudden pulls nearly their whole ML to the trip? How about you guys worry more about the standards of your clan instead of letting anyone attend just for a try out. In F2P where it's difficult to come back when outnumbered getting beat when you outnumber the other clan doesn't say much about your standards.

You have 101 members and 95 of them were at the trip apparently. Are we really suppose to believe that a once dead clan all of a sudden pulls nearly their whole ML to the trip? How about you guys worry more about the standards of your clan instead of letting anyone attend just for a try out. In F2P where it's difficult to come back when outnumbered getting beat when you outnumber the other clan doesn't say much about your standards.

I think they have an FA ml of like 20, idk though.

Proud ±Member of Hostility

hostilitysigc.png

Heyyy it's not cool to talk without knowing what your talking about! Hehe