Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Saturday F2p Pk trip - F.O.E. 12/19/2009

Aly

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Old P K 3 R made a good speech, it inspired many members. By the way to the idiot who said MM was laughing when like 3 or 5 of us died, I fell off my chair when E came and **** on you. By the way, we have 117 members ( including JR's ). Good fight .

I laffed when MM shitted on E when they were out opted...

Untitled23232-3.jpg

Old P K 3 R made a good speech, it inspired many members. By the way to the idiot who said MM was laughing when like 3 or 5 of us died, I fell off my chair when E came and **** on you. By the way, we have 117 members ( including JR's ). Good fight .

No, you left your CC open and pretty much added everyone, thats how certain ranks were able to get your locations D:

titanj.png

We only add applicants.

Why are you guys still talking ****, we left this topic long ago?

Lol..

One of our scouters got added in your cc. I remember when you closed cc and you guys were at single (east from sperm hill), random kids was like 'add me', and saw some eop members saying 'let them in, the more the better'. No one is talking ****. Just stating the truth =]

Lol..

One of our scouters got added in your cc. I remember when you closed cc and you guys were at single (east from sperm hill), random kids was like 'add me', and saw some eop members saying 'let them in, the more the better'. No one is talking ****. Just stating the truth =]

That's complete ********.

Untitled-3-2.gif

Good Job Foe <33

E and Eop got put in their place tonight even tho we lost to E lol :D

still beat them a the peak of the trip.

have a good christmas and new year you guys see you next year ;) <33

Haters Gonna Hate

Ex MM Warlord

We were defending from the west you were defending from the east. The mains hit us from the west. Obviously you had a lot more time to rush into c wars than we did? Of course not all of us would make it into c wars. Your point is now deemed invalid.

^We got hit by mains first