Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

[Fi] Fatality - Our Brutality is Your Fatality

HULKSON

When we showed up FOE was already scattered.

Thats what happens during a fight on a battlefield.

FOE was also scattered and fighting when you scouted us too as we were fighting mains for good 20 mins, and EOP for 10 mins before that too.

Ex FOE Co-Leader

foesig4yearsred.png

foechamps-1.gif[

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thats what happens during a fight on a battlefield.

FOE was also scattered and fighting when you scouted us too as we were fighting mains for good 20 mins, and EOP for 10 mins before that too.

So you were fighting when there were no other clans nearby and you were scattered in/around clan wars. OK. It's a weird tactic but I guess if it works for you...

ƒatality ƒorever

swordsul7.gifFatality Warlord since 7/13/10 at 7:56 AM PST
skullbonesbl2.gifFatality Officer since 4/25/10 at 2:59 PM PST

Fatality Advanced Member since 1/21/10 at 5:15 PM PST
Fatality Full Member since 9/26/09 at 6:00 PM PST
Fatality Future App since 8/15/09 at 6:00 PM PST
209mwyg.gif

Pretty ownage trip, and @foe, we didn't attempt to crash you guys, we got a loc on you then decided to charge you not knowing you were fighting mains.

@cp, you had a load; why would you even attempt to crash a planned run in and not go fight some other clans?

o well, think you got what you deserved.

#Fatality

209mwyg.gif

You forgot to add when we beat you north of clan wars. :O

You mean when you crashed us after we rushed Foe?

[Fi]Steve ..::.. Forever Fi ..::.. Fatality
~ Proud Ex - warlord1.gifHigh Council of Fatality ~
Bleeding Green Since '07
---
Fatality-1.png

You srsly did not include your crash?

FOE fighting/clearing CK

etgtux.png

5 seconds later FI rushing us (knowing we were fighting mains) I even told your big group not to crash as I was returning thru BH you guys just laughed

ll9ap.png

Maybe if you read the topic fully you'd understand a little more and not be e-raging. Our scouts simply told us to rush clan wars cause you were spread. We didn't claim that a win against FOE you, we barley even got to fight you, this topic is to show what we did today. So what are you so mad about? I don't see anyone ranking us above you and I don't see us ranking oruselves above you on list. So chill out.

[Fi]Steve ..::.. Forever Fi ..::.. Fatality
~ Proud Ex - warlord1.gifHigh Council of Fatality ~
Bleeding Green Since '07
---
Fatality-1.png

Dont know why FOE is complaining to you fatality, Fi said in bold letters of their topic that they apologize and even congratulated FOE on their win.

Evil ->"^ Ps what I'm mad about is that I told you in front of your entire clan @ bh as I was returning and you SAW FOE returning thru BH, you guys SPRINTED to ruins and then CW cause thats where you SCOUTED us fighting dont pretend like u didnt know we were fighting"

He told you guys before you even scouted us, lol. Anyways, GJ FI. Glad to see you guys are doing work. Keep it up!