Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Malice Sunday Sensation

Mark

maliceskapebannerbysheegi6.png

Malice

Vs.

Lithuanians

After a small Saturday turnout resulting from our recent forum hacking, we found ourselves thirsting for a bit more than just a few miniwars. Lithuanians came forward and offered us a prep, which we agreed to 40 minutes prep time, and it was to take place in BH at red spider ruins (or if you're in Malice, then it took place at Iwis' house).

malicestripmk4.gif

Malice starting: 29

Lithuanians starting: EXACTLY 34 people. No more.

We thought we had scouted LT ahead of time with options similar to our own, so we went into it without much thought. We were slightly concerned in our ability to stay organized, as our audio program has been and will be offline until sometime tomorrow, but we still went into it with high hopes. Lithuanians had a DD near the fenced in area by the south wall, and Malice rushed from the east.

Our charge quickly succeeded in pushing LT back inside the fenced in area, which worked enormously to our advantage. We were able to easily drag off their piles since they were being caught on the fence, and we were able to pile easily without harm from melee by shooting over the fence into them. Whenever an LT member chose to exit the fenced area we were able to quickly bind and KO them.

At this point the Lithuanians options were dwindling while Malice options were still strong, when suddenly a mysterious pink caped team rushed in from the south entrance and targeted Malice. It was later discovered to be some sort of special unit of LT's, although I'm unsure why they chose to have them charge so late into the fight.

Malice fell back away from LT's primary defending location and focused on the new addition to the battle. Their unit was quickly scattered and Malice was able to KO them one by one, eventually clearing all of LT from the ruins.

Malice ending: 10-15 (Honestly forgot to check)

Lithuanians ending: 0

malicestripmk4.gif

IWIS VIDEO:

WOWERSON VIDEO: (recommended)

malicecitycopy.png

AWARDS: BestCaller.png - bestf2ppker.png - bestf2ppk.png - coolestmember.png - bestscout.png - besttripvids.png

PK Video:

TRIP VIDEOS

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

we didn't realise how outnumbered vs Lt we were until after rofl. We were shocked.

We also got a run in with v0p afterwards, and again, despite being heavily outnumbered, we did really well. We were outnumbering and pushing until massers charged from the south and killed our lower levels.

thanks for the sunday malice :)

7431051924523195.png

@High Council of the #1 pure clan.

If you don't like how we run our clan, we're doing it right.

Great job Malice. Organization without audio is pretty good, will improve your organization when you get that audio back.

Good luck.

DESU
Accepted into Epidemic on Saturday, September 09, 2007.
Promoted to Senior Member of Epidemic on Thursday, November 08, 2007.
Other Clans -> [Ex-Absolution High Council, Ex-Corrupt Pure, Ex- Final ownage elite]
Rank change to Officer of Epidemic on Wednesday, 02, 2009.

se99gk.png

I'm the #1 aftermath topic maker, quit r00nsk3p.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L0AiN8vrn9Y
Be prepared.

Thanks everyone, added in Wowerson's video now. He got LT's options wrong but it's still very good. Also showed brief clips of our run-ins with CY and V0P

AWARDS: BestCaller.png - bestf2ppker.png - bestf2ppk.png - coolestmember.png - bestscout.png - besttripvids.png

PK Video:

TRIP VIDEOS

not bad

did amazing, considering their opts

bm16L.png

-Proud member of #TLP
-Proud former member of #Dpures

(14:27:02) <@Furious> Next season I hope there will be a "most biased and hated moderator award" I would hands down win it

We didn't pull 43. We pulled only 32. At least you could write unconfirmed opts. Where did you get that info anyway?

Looks pretty pathetic, because most of the PW members, who had red this thread, thinks that you got outnumbered almost 2x ant killed us all put us in to stupid situation. Anyway, next time ask for the confirmed information...

EDIT: Wow, you created vid also, where it says that we had 43 peeps. Get a life.

Next time when we'll fite we're going to do the same thing, you've done to us - we'll write the unconfirmed information and so on. This is so ****** stupid.

We didn't pull 43. We pulled only 32. At least you could write unconfirmed opts. Where did you get that info anyway?

Looks pretty pathetic, because most of the PW members, who had red this thread, that you got outnumbered almost 2x ant killed us all put us in to stupid situation. Anyway, next time ask for the confirmed information...

An Op in your channel told me 43, and a Half-Op said 40-50

PK Video:

TRIP VIDEOS

40-50? WHAT THE ******* ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT? WHICH ONE TOLD YOU THAT???

Perhaps you're thinking of 32 in your original DD, not including your little unit which charged in later on, which totaled up to 43 overall. When I asked for opts I asked for your original plus your unit and that's what they told me

PK Video:

TRIP VIDEOS