Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Carnage V Epidemic 1hour prep

Asher

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

From the looks of it there wasn't much Epidemic could do vs a P2P based clan. I also heard the time was in Carnage advantage since E are basicly GMT based and this was a really late event for E :P

Grats on your easy win though.

Most of the carnage leaders are GMT we just stay up late, I missed this prep because I was at the clubs but carnage should of made it equal opts in the last round that would of been a interesting fight.

I like how epidemic are stepping it up in p2p thanks for the fight.

slapktfo2.gif

Nice win Carnage, even if the numbers were fairer I think C would of won since it was P2P.

well even if it was it would be a close fight cause the last week before last sunday we beat them in a pkrin matched opts and last sunday it was a close fight till MM crashed.

alqjvp.png

well even if it was it would be a close fight cause the last week before last sunday we beat them in a pkrin matched opts and last sunday it was a close fight till MM crashed.

mm crashed and saw alot of carnage at the other side l0l so u werent really wining, was called flanking

I don't see why some E are defensive on this topic. I accepted a 1hr prep knowing it was a bad time and it wasn't matched opts. Just say good fight and move on. If that annoys you so much go recruit more PST/EST people lol.

Thanks Carnage and Good work to all E who turned up.

[E]Bawb or Bawb[AFK] in #Epidemic.
Don't hesitate to PM if you need anything.

am5atu.png
favcl.png
I