Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Blackmen

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Foe will take #1 again

MM will be #2

Fi steps up and destroys E

E loses all there numbers so they start loseing without large amount of lvl 60's in mith.

Lol'd

I belive

Epidemic - will keep #1 F2p and Get #2 P2p

Eop - will take #2 F2p

MM - Slump and Eventually Die

Foe - stay #1 p2p tbh

Fi - be in the top 5

Cp - Close

Malice - close

29z3rpv.gif

Our fight was epic.

Control #1 Med

Accepted To Control 12/10/10
Promoted to Officer Of Control 12/28/10
Promoted to Warlord Of Control 5/1/2011

Founder of Hate - 2k14

Leader of Trauma - 2k14

105317-fun-coupons-wolf-of-wall-stree-UF

Foe will stay #1 P2p and compete for Top 3 in F2p.

Mm will compete for #1 or #2 F2p.

E will either slump or get better in F2p. Maybe P2p

Tlp will keep #3 P2p and might try F2p.

Fi will continue to get better and eventually have to fight Eop for #4F2p.

Eop will either stay the same or slump.

Want to join the best? Go to http://Foe-rs.com

Foe vs Fi F2P Full Out Saturday Auguest 11, 2012

Retired Runescape 2/1/2012

In 2010... jagex going get tired of WILD and take it out..Which would leave Clan wars..after a while of Clan wars we would all get tired.. then

WE all quit.. and move on with our lives

/end

25ap5xl.jpg

MERRY CHRISTMAS

MM - Should stop taking mm-intros to trips, means, 50% less pulls

Other clans are allowed to bring there intro's/applicants but we can't bring ours? aww :confused:

Proud High Council Of The #1 Pure Clan - The Mayhem Makers

omg Ceejay stop it!!

All clans will merge cause jagex will ruin PURE clan pking. We will become one big pure unit and hunt down main clans only. We will pull 400+ people a week and be the #1 pure clan in F2P and P2P. Because our numbers are so great no one can compete against us. End of Runescape will be like that. We will declare war on ROT and take their #1 spot therefore being the #1 pure of mains of all of Runescape. Mains would see how much we dominate and make pures just to join us. The Runescape world will be flourished with pures yet again. Then I would break off from the #1 pure clan of mains and create my own clan called Makers Mayhem and become the next #1 clan of all Runescape. Soon after my arrival, a new clan would be brought up which is called Ownage Final Elite. They will begin to compete with us for our spot but me being the best leader of all time will keep us #1. After more clans breaks they'll be more clans and therefore the pure world is once again reborned.

ROT is only number 1 in P2P.

VR is #1 in F2P.

And if you'd idol DI forums you would see ROT has access to 5 accounts on VR forums and have been spying on VR for months now.

ROT is only #1 because they have a big advantage through spys.

Member of EOP 10 FEB. 2010
99 Magic on 23 FEB. 2010
Legend of EOP 23 FEB. 2010
Elite Member of EOP 22 MARCH 2010
Quit EOP MAY 2010 - RETIRED
Member of EOP 12 JULY 2011

ROT is only number 1 in P2P.

VR is #1 in F2P.

And if you'd idol DI forums you would see ROT has access to 5 accounts on VR forums and have been spying on VR for months now.

ROT is only #1 because they have a big advantage through spys.

vr suck and pulls 50% with 200ml, df is better. rot is #1 p2p cause team brutvr are complete ****, so no real fights

I feel as 2010 will be 2009 all over again rank wise but I do see epidemic entering and maintaining #2 spot for awhile.

Also there will be a lot of new clans opening like TGG we've already hit the top 10 and we don't plan on stoping here.

As i've been retired from rs and the pure community for a few months my predictions possibly won't be good for some of you people but

Top 5:

Foe

E\MM

FI

EOP

TLP

Elder of FOE. Never outclassed.

4ca7e7011.jpg
Proud to have been apart of the Ownage.

10pdfkn.jpg
FOE PRIDE

FOE - Will still be top 2

MM - Will still be top 2

E - will slump/They have **** levels,overated organization , and can only win with numbers advantage and everyone hates them don't see them going anywhere.

EOP - will stay the same

FI - will bounce back.

DP - will get better.

#E - Everyone is saying you will "slump", I notice it's all MM/FOe saying it meaning they're hoping it will happen. I doubt it though as E have many experianced pures who were once FOE/MM/EOP/TLP and I'm guessing have picked up a lot of experiance from those clans and will stick by E.

#FI - Will end this shocking slump, their biggest yet since opening and will be E's biggest rivalry.

#FOE - Dave stepped down - Which had a small effect on FOE, they remained a big player and peolpe are betting against them atm. They had a huge BOOM in 09 due to the FOE pk video and the mass media recruiting through Youtube. I think FOE leadership will declair a new full time leader (maybe even ace will return who knows) and will continue to stamp their athority on p2p and be extremly competetive in f2p.

#MM - Will be up there with the big boys, taking #1/#2/#3 at certain spots of the year. It will shuffle between E/FI/FOE/MM probably. A return from Mahatma would give them the kick in the arse to acheive #1 over all pure clan.

#DP - 09 Was fantastic for DP, the clan I founded although haven't exactly been around long enough to know what was going on. I think DP will continue to do well and hopefully break into the top batch of clans if activity/warring improves. We started off DP in summer 08 with 55 stat requirments. Decided to become a full time clan and leave our other clans on other accounts and after a change of forum/cape/colour we decided it was time to raise requirments. Hopefully we can continue to raise our averages and then maybe increase these averages again.

#DV - Been around a whole 2 years longer than us, hopefully will keep things going and get out the slump

#TLP - will return to being a massive threat in p2p and maybe recruit a bit more and end up being decent in F2P (they gave us a hell of a pkri last week, maybe there's more to see from them in F2p)

#C - Another new clan, one of the only clans forumed in the pcl to make it this long, maybe will start f2p pking if numbers improve.

mmflash123.gif

FOE and MM at the top followed by FI/E/EOP/CP competing for third spot

Same thing that happens every year really, always a clan rising and always the same old clans prevailing through. FOE never had a major slumped in 09, MM was somewhat consistent too compared to every other clan.

Gonna be a roller coaster I can tell you that.

Ex FOE Co-Leader

foesig4yearsred.png

foechamps-1.gif[

I'm 100% certain Epidemic will hold the #1 spot at least til Spring. From there on it's iffy, it depends entirely on how the other clans react to us holding #1 for so long.

I also believe EOP will take #2. They're very dedicated to rising right now, and want it as bad as Epidemic did a month ago. I have no doubt in my mind that if they get their organization together they'll go places. I see EOP and E having a friendly yet intense rivalry, much like E and TD back in 07.

As for FOE they'll stay the way they always will, solid and always a contender. Things have always been the same for them and will continue to be more of the same.

MM is another matter. Over the past few months you guys have gotten used to winning. You're used to dominating the other clans like it's nothing and are used to having FOE being the only ones that can stand against you. You speak down to us even though we've been on top for over a month, and act as though it's only a temporary thing. Yet as we continue to beat down on you your egos will crumble. Your excuses will no longer be able to hold any merit whatsoever, in fact itll just make it worse. We're a bunch of level 60's in mith that have overrated organization and depend on nothing but numbers to win? Yet our fights aren't that heavily stacked in our favor due to numbers, and if our organization is so overrated and yours is so great, shouldn't you win anyways? Your smarter members will realize this and you will go into the same kind of slump you were in earlier this year. You'll eventually come out of it I have no doubt, but you'll be out for the count for several months. I say this not because I want it to happen(which I very dearly do), but because I truly believe this is what will happen.

As for FI I'm unsure, they might continue rising, but they could also very easily hit a brick wall and just plummet straight back down.

CP will stay around where they're at right now, might gain a bit more in numbers.

DP will stay as is.

And IR will be dead, I intend to ensure it happens 100%

epsigac7.jpg