Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Foe vs Eop 30 minute Prep!

Scotty is w0rst

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I KNOW RIGHT IF IT WAS 60 MIN PREP U WOULDA PULLED 154!!!

shows that massing isnt the best always

Funniest post i have ever seen.

Grats FOE on the win and EOP for pulling 77 really impressive.

jlVG2.png

tLVAN.png

Considering u boys lost to CP in that 30minute prep.

lele.

Considering you blew a 12 man lead I wouldn't even talk

lele.

IRC Nick - [Derrick] Or [sI13]

Msg me On IRC if you need Help

tumblr_m1ntf75gDk1r91c75.gif

silent-1.png

I KNOW RIGHT IF IT WAS 60 MIN PREP U WOULDA PULLED 154!!!

shows that massing isnt the best always

Aren't you dead yet?

And thanks for actually accepting Foe, the other "Big Boy" clan usually declines whenever I ask them for something. Preps are good for us atm because it lets our juniours/apps get used to big option fights which they don't get from minis. Looking forward to some more fights between us in the future :blush:

Lol....

FOE just Outlvled us ... But it was a good fight... And uhhmmm we're not going back into a slump since we pulled 70 against Fatality in a 2hours Prep...

caller.png
ingamecaller.png

Ex-Leader Of Exclusive
Ex-Warlord Of We Are Royalty
Ex-Warlord Of Deviation

Thanks for the fights Eop. :happy: You guys put up a good fight in that second round, I didn't think we were gonna pull it off. :ermm:

Good job Foe, those of you who showed up really showed your commitment. Made me proud to be Foe. :biggrin:

is that a ********* i see in your sig? or you pulling a lady gaga on us all?

0wnage all you ever go on about is how EOP mass recruits, why flame-bait a FOE vs EOP topic when your in DV. Incase you haven't noticed, a month ago when we were pulling 40's, our ml was at 79, it is now at 99, therefore in the last month we have only actually gained 20 members, 25 tops....thats because all of our apps needs ATLEAST 2 events needed in order to get accepted. 79-99 members in a month is less than 1 accepted app per day, in fact its roughly 1 accepted app every 1.5 days, not sure about you but that doesn't seem like mass recruiting to me. Trust me if we wanted to mass we'd just accept every member that apps, in which case our ml would be like 130....we declined alot of members for slacking on their apps, and there are some members that apped like a week ago and still haven't been accepted, some of them even being closed to max pures...so that clearly shows we're not mass recruiting, but thanks for trolling this thread and making yourself look like a clown.

Hes just mad that we beat Dv in a p2p 30 min prep on sunday lol.

091220233053.png

oh that prep where i looked up 4 ppl and all 4 wasnt in Eop, i see, ''but there going to apply soon'' csb :)

Gj foe

257oqdz.png

Proud Ex-Dv Co Leader ~~0wnage__pks~~

R o y al

99/99 Range
94/99 Mage
98/99 Str
75/75 Atk
89/99 hp

yeah like dv vs ir p2p full out war u guys pulled 80 out of a 60 ml :cool:

80/94 althought we had a fa ml with 7 on so basically 80/101, not awsome pull if u look at it that way

257oqdz.png

Proud Ex-Dv Co Leader ~~0wnage__pks~~

R o y al

99/99 Range
94/99 Mage
98/99 Str
75/75 Atk
89/99 hp