Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

CP -VS- MM // 30 Min. Prep Full Out War

Chain

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Was good fight, didn't like how E would mass up to come watch a MM vs Cp fight then flame us afterwards. Lost any respect I had for you :)

Hows saying happy holidays flaming :D And E didn't 'mass' up. E didn't flame you lol. More like MM flaming E and CP.

Goodjob CP, well deserved. :cool:

heartline8.gif

lol at the starting numbers on the 1st fight

edit it and be truthful please...but gratz on the win i guess the better clan did actually win on the day

YOU SAY THAT ABOUT EVERY ******* FIGHT GOD

Jk Ilu

Proud Ex - High Council of Epidemic
Proud Ex - Leader of Enemy
Proud Mayhem Maker

YOU SAY THAT ABOUT EVERY ******* FIGHT GOD

Jk Ilu

they are actually wrong tho lol :) cp wouldnt sit cause ppl lagged out on gate fall...

GJ anyway i guess im being picky lol :D

Haters Gonna Hate

Ex MM Warlord

Lol rlly funny how CP is scared of MM for this Saturday...

And MM .. You guyz know that Epidemic loves you! Ahahaha xD

Scared of MM? You mean when I said MM Don't bully us on Saturday? Were not scared, its just the number advantage they would have on us. I mean if we ran into them yeah lets fight and do our best but we aren't scared of them..

newcpsig2.png

bestf2pwarrer.png
favoritehonouredmember.png

Proud Founder Of Corrupt Pures
~Opened May 8th 2005~

Scared of MM? You mean when I said MM Don't bully us on Saturday? Were not scared, its just the number advantage they would have on us. I mean if we ran into them yeah lets fight and do our best but we aren't scared of them..

lol if only every clan was like you, you would be suprised the amount of clans that would just run and not even bother, little like Epidemic used to do

Haters Gonna Hate

Ex MM Warlord

lol at the starting numbers on the 1st fight

edit it and be truthful please...but gratz on the win i guess the better clan did actually win on the day

What do you mean be truthful :s

newcpsig2.png

bestf2pwarrer.png
favoritehonouredmember.png

Proud Founder Of Corrupt Pures
~Opened May 8th 2005~

Was good fight, didn't like how E would mass up to come watch a MM vs Cp fight then flame us afterwards. Lost any respect I had for you :)

You already had none. I could care less about your respect. I can't remember one single prep of ours where a few MM weren't there talking ****.

Epidemic get off this thread. MM kids posting here are either bad trolls or absolute morons. Either way they're not worth your time.

Well done CP. Your little number advantage made up for MM's stat advantage. You won by organization. Gj.

[E]Bawb or Bawb[AFK] in #Epidemic.
Don't hesitate to PM if you need anything.

am5atu.png
favcl.png
I