Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

This how [F]inal [O]wnage [E]lites rolls (We run this town)

Aly

• Replies 243
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

obviously.

but thnx for reminding these guys ^

Get the hell off of FOE'S topic with this ****. You're number one for the moment. You wait for when you fall because MM will just **** on you everywhere whether it be in game or on these forums, they won't forget about this. I hope your clan dies on Christmas, yeah I said it.

Get the hell off of FOE'S topic with this ****. You're number one for the moment. You wait for when you fall because MM will just **** on you everywhere whether it be in game or on these forums, they won't forget about this. I hope your clan dies on Christmas, yeah I said it.

i think it's his first time being in a clan :banana:

E can't win unless they're up 30+ people.

Judging by the vid E got smashed lol, gj foe.

sig2.png

Gotta stay true to who you are and where you came from
Cause at the top will be the same place you hang from
No matter how big you can ever be
For whatever fee or publicity, never lose your integrity

(22:24:29) <@[Fi]V3RD3|Away> men until proven female on the interweb

dem nazis

I kind of see it like this but in a different situation.

For example: FOE and MM are two 70 year old men who argue a lot and hate each other but deep down respect what each other has been through. EoP and Epidemic on the other hand are both 18 year old chavs whom are beginning to run the world.

The only way the 2 18 year olds are running the world is if they have guns, you don't beat us matched opts, only when you have an unfair advantage, then again F2P is all about opts and good for you that you can mass recruit a bunch.

newrecruits.png
sparkle0mjck9.gifAccepted to FA - 8/26/07sparkle0mjck9.gif
Declined FOE - 1/2/08 - Due to a FOE Member.
Accepted to FOE - 1/26/08
Proud Member - 2/16/08
Exp Member - 3/25/08
Senior Member - 6/17/08
Council - 12/28/08
Warlord - 2/9/09

69ef.gif

The only way the 2 18 year olds are running the world is if they have guns, you don't beat us matched opts, only when you have an unfair advantage, then again F2P is all about opts and good for you that you can mass recruit a bunch.

You got downed by the 70 year olds. :bomb_ie: :banana:

alqjvp.png

I don't understand why every1 is bringing numbers and levels into account.

We could've had identical stats to FOE in this fight and it wouldn't of changed a thing.

The simple fact is FOE is a damn good clan when it comes to stacked fights. E on the other hand is used to spread fights in the wild where we depend on our rushes to win fights. We could not use this here and we were totally helpless as a result.

The first two fights were stacked and we got raped as a result. In the third fight we were able to get some movement going and we killed more FOE than we did in the first two rounds combined. Then we somehow got ourselves in the trees, creating another stacked fight. As a result we dropped in about 3 seconds.

Obviously we know **** all about these stacked fights, but we do need to learn. Expect more of these fights in the near future.

THIS

all clans are good at different things and fights. In this fight, FOE took advantage of the disadvantage that ^ just talked about and charged from the east in the second round, and not from the north. If this was done on plateau, results would of been different.

I still think E's orginzation is at par with FOE's.

good job to both clans.

84640206.png

get on my lvl^

I kind of see it like this but in a different situation.

For example: FOE and MM are two 70 year old men who argue a lot and hate each other but deep down respect what each other has been through. EoP and Epidemic on the other hand are both 18 year old chavs whom are beginning to run the world.

Sort of reminds me of the movie Life with Martin Lawrence and Eddie Murphy lol.

2ep53ww.png

THIS

all clans are good at different things and fights. In this fight, FOE took advantage of the disadvantage that ^ just talked about and charged from the east in the second round, and not from the north. If this was done on plateau, results would of been different.

I still think E's orginzation is at par with FOE's.

good job to both clans.

This guy has a brain.

Hi honey we need to talk on vent more often.

fgRMY.png

IG3o1.png

Ummmmmm, you guys have sat on that "unfair advantage" for most of your time as #1. With all due respect mate, some would argue that the fact it was capped it was unfair.... Part of what determines a great clan is by it playing on its strengths and weaknesses... Epidemic's strength is their opts on PK Trips, FOE's is their high combat average and Soul Wars Experience....

And in the real world (BH/PVP), guns DO rule, as you've noticed past month or so from E and EOP.

Still though, gratz on the small prep win, definetly gave a good show :cool:

Proud Founder of the NMEKU

Proud ex-Advanced EOP.

Proud ex-Legend NME.

Proud current +Oldschool of Hi.

didn't E beat FOE in a f2p war a few months ago ... ?

So i guess this fight would make you two even in terms of wars .... just get up off your high horse thinking you're all great lol.

In terms of pk-run'ins i'd say E > FOE .

But yeah Gj FOE on your win . . . i'll expect to see this in your next recruitment vid for ya fan boyz.

FOE's is their high combat average and Soul Wars Experience....

I could of sworn EOP are the best clan in Soul Wars, over half of your mass recruited opts came from there my good sir.

So i guess this fight would make you two even in terms of wars .... just get up off your high horse thinking you're all great lol.

But yeah Gj FOE on your win . . . i'll expect to see this in your next recruitment vid for ya fan boyz.

Someone is still mad FI is ranked like #35 out of all pure clans.

Mass recruiting a bunch of idiots for run ins isn't skillfull at all. That's just relying on opts to win you a fight because you outnumber the opposing clan buy 30-50.

Let's face it, if Foe decided to mass recruit and accept anyone onto a trip like E do, we'd need 3 seperate clan chats so everyone could join cc.

Mass recruiting a bunch of idiots for run ins isn't skillfull at all. That's just relying on opts to win you a fight because you outnumber the opposing clan buy 30-50.

Let's face it, if Foe decided to mass recruit and accept anyone onto a trip like E do, we'd need 3 seperate clan chats so everyone could join cc.

The irony in your statement makes me laugh.

FOE is the definition of fan boys and mass recruiting.

You guys promote your stupid "pk-vids" to no end and never cease to stop promoting you clan; you guys leach off other clans un loyal members ( Dave knows this lol ) and youtube is your recruiting ground. Call me crazy right.

I also find it ironic that your definition of E is "idiots" yet you guys loose pk-run'ins to them. What does that make FOE ?