Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

This how [F]inal [O]wnage [E]lites rolls (We run this town)

Aly

• Replies 243
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I remember around june or july when it was basically not possible to beat E in a matched opts preped fight because their organisation was that damn good. But i guess its fair to say they let their organisation slide for the numbers and this is the result, or maybe it was just an off day, who knows.

The result is being #1 F2P clan every weekend. Also outpulling Foe in a matched prep by more then 20, and also we're a med level clan, your levels are great compared to us, and don't say levels don't matter, because they obviously do. Also the result is almost pulling 90 on a wednesday, also owning every clan every saturday :L did i not mention #1 f2p? :D

Yesterday? I'm sorry but we're the better clan everyday.

Not on saturdays bro, and you won't 'better' then us yesterday, you were just more organised with a bunch of nice levels. We outpulled you too. :)

But still, i do believe foe and e should have more of these wars.

It's great practice for Foe and Epidemic.

I also think that No pure clan can defeat that 70 Foe that we lost to.

GF Foe. :)

P.S i'm still waiting on the video =/

Epidemic

'Proud to be #1 F2P'

The result is being #1 F2P clan every weekend. Also outpulling Foe in a matched prep by more then 20, and also we're a med level clan, your levels are great compared to us, and don't say levels don't matter, because they obviously do. Also the result is almost pulling 90 on a wednesday, also owning every clan every saturday :L did i not mention #1 f2p? :D

Not on saturdays bro, and you won't 'better' then us yesterday, you were just more organised with a bunch of nice levels. We outpulled you too. :)

you're like seriously ******* retarded or something

110210183405.png

No one likes you, shut the **** up

Don't mess with teh black man.

hiknsuperginge3fx5.jpg

M4ul_N_Die.png

(22:43:10) * [EoP]G00p ([email protected]) has joined #calamity

(22:43:24) <[EoP]G00p> .ml calamititty

(22:43:28) <[EoP]G00p> wtf no ml?

(22:43:45) <@[CY]Zulu_Mambulu> !ml eruption of *****

(22:43:48) <@[CY]Zulu_Mambulu> no ml?

(22:44:10) * [EoP]G00p ([email protected]) has left #calamity

your almost as bad at posting as goop

Mithril Pride
Oddish Poke-Power
#Prodigy
#Mayhem-Makers
Attack 70/75 Strength 81/99 Defence 20/20 Range 91/91 magic 91/94
Cooking 90/90 Fishing 83/90 Woodcutting 82/90 Hunter 95/99

(21:55:50) <+[Foe]Chad> EPIDEMIC ALL NUMBERS AND MITH GET OFF OF US

(21:56:00) <+[Foe]Chad> know your place E

(21:56:08) <+[Foe]Chad> EPIDEMIC LEARN YOUR ******* PLACES *****

Spoken like a true warrior

Owning us every saturday? It's only been like that for a month or 2.

Goodjob "outpulling" us when it shouldve been 50v50.

Indeed.

Thank you.

Ok.

24ngo4z.png

FOE_Bling_vector.png

looks like we got absolutely ripped

GJ foe!

Not to make excuses... FOE are obviously way better than us at this stuff, but E have so many new members that need to learn how to war in over 50 people wars, we need way more practice so we should keep having these :) benefit both clans?!

GJ tho really i did not expect you to smash us that hard!

westyhottestmember.png
westysig.png

looks like we got absolutely ripped

GJ foe!

Not to make excuses... FOE are obviously way better than us at this stuff, but E have so many new members that need to learn how to war in over 50 people wars, we need way more practice so we should keep having these :) benefit both clans?!

GJ tho really i did not expect you to smash us that hard!

Do you mean matched opts? E have been owning every Saturday with their new members.

Thanks though

lol.

1. You have a 131 ML. We have a 101. Us pulling 70+ is not bad at all. So there's no reason to bring that 'outpulling' **** because no one cares.

2. It's not the fact of our 'bunch of lvls', it's the fact that we know how to work with matched opts. We don't rely on numbers to always win a fight. You guys are so adapted to pulling 90+ to win a fight that you guys can't even work with your members if it's matched opts. I'm not trying to flame, but that's the way I see it.

3. There's no reason to say 'our lvls'. It's like saying our 70 FOE against your 90+ E can beat you guys because our stats are probably 2x than yours. That's not the case.

GF & much respect. Hopefully vid would be up today =/

Do you mean matched opts? E have been owning every Saturday with their new members.

Thanks though

yeah man on saturdays we own with our opts, but yeah i mean matched.

Honestly though, if we did it again i think we wouldn't lose so badly... i am shocked at the results tbh :o Honestly thought we could win. But i was not there, so cant really talk.

E do not rely on numbers to win fights, we try not to as much as possible, we just have numbers on our side... We obviously need to practice working with matched opts!

But it shows how good FOE are at matched, even if you are struggling atm for opts on f2p saturdays

westyhottestmember.png
westysig.png

yeah man on saturdays we own with our opts, but yeah i mean matched.

Honestly though, if we did it again i think we wouldn't lose so badly... i am shocked at the results tbh :o Honestly thought we could win. But i was not there, so cant really talk.

E do not rely on numbers to win fights, we try not to as much as possible, we just have numbers on our side... We obviously need to practice working with matched opts!

But it shows how good FOE are at matched, even if you are struggling atm for opts on f2p saturdays

Yeah. It was fun, so I'm looking forward to more of these in the future. :thumbsup:

Please, lets not bring opts into this.

As i leader worst thign to do is have to make people sit, so i opened an offer of having the last round full out so all the E who showed up would get a chance and would not be made to sit. It was refused.

Not going to lie, i think a lot of people underestimated me, our other leaders but even more stupidly Foe as a clan.

We are still a clan that grows week by week, so yes eventually we will probs have the stupidly big opts but the scary thing is we are not sacrificing our quality in doing so. Watch our clan averages and you will see lol, our averages at a 100 ml will be very very similar to that when our ml goes to 120+

#TEAM-WALLI

lol walli... what do u expect with ur reqs? E is a 80+ req clan....

also qaulity is not just stats, but it helps

I wasn't having a go at E westy.

I'm just explaining to the haters who judge because we seem to pull below everybody else.

Our app process is also more than just stats, we like to make sure we have good pkers and we watch people over several week app process on trips etc to see if they are any good. So yea, its completely true what your saying people who are claiming it is all down to stats are stupid, stats make up a small part of it but not all.

Either way im boring myself with this **** now so we will agree was an excellent display from foe, and i look forward to many more =]

#TEAM-WALLI

I wasn't having a go at E westy.

I'm just explaining to the haters who judge because we seem to pull below everybody else.

Our app process is also more than just stats, we like to make sure we have good pkers and we watch people over several week app process on trips etc to see if they are any good. So yea, its completely true what your saying people who are claiming it is all down to stats are stupid, stats make up a small part of it but not all.

Either way im boring myself with this **** now so we will agree was an excellent display from foe, and i look forward to many more =]

No i agree, stats make up for a very small part of it. And i know, i passed FOE's App process (H) L

And foe wrecked us. No excuses.

westyhottestmember.png
westysig.png