Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

#XmasPK

Zell

It was Christmas Eve and I decided to try and host an ALL CLAN X-MAS EVE PK TRIP to enjoy the holiday time, unite together as Pures, and own some mains.

Many Clans seemed interested, with around a 15 person OPed Leader Clan Representatives in #XMasPK.

Well, on the way to the wild, having a good 77 members in CC, atleast one from almost EVERY Pure clan, everything seemed fine, everyone having a good time.

But as we hopped to world 21, Leader after Leader were BSed.

Rumors of Epidemic members "crashing" the Christmas Eve Pk Trip were flying, I enter #Epidemic and ask "Cant I host an Xmas Eve Pk Trip for all clans without bsing occuring?"

Which was followed by 3 immediate "No"'s and a KB.

We all know the Leaders of Epidemic wont do anything about this either, which is the best part.

It must be fun knowing everyone hates you accept your bandwagon unloyal members, and NH Staff.

Jib would be ashamed.

Ex-Founder of The Golden Gods
152c4s9.jpg

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Jordan Epidemic kept killing each Leader then Plodeh came and was saying "E Runs this" This was probably one of those days that Ill look back on thinking "E your really the worst clan of them all"

epidemic trys to fuckign crash every single PKri because they think there the shet and pull 100 people. The shouldnt even be clasified under a "Honour Clan" more like "NH". So

They call me a legend, but in reality im just a big fat bbw girl

DID ANY1 SEE ME DIE FRUM BS FEZT WAZ IT EPIC I WAZ LEADING FUR A WHOLE 6 SECUNDZ?!?!?!?

I don't think E were the only ones provoking this, but there's definitely some proof of E being behind most of this. It's sad that clans can't unite and have a PK trip together anymore, never use to be like that, I remember countless joint PK trips in the past that were off the top fun as hell, guess 09 - 10 **** don't know how to clan.

Edit - THE PLODE HAS SPOKEN.

TGGBanner2.png

Proud Leader of The Golden Gods