Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

30 def

Tom N Eto

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Basically anything thats not wearing rune is considered pure these days. People easily slap mith on rune pures and use them for mini wars, ive seen it done.

Imo, 1-25 is the limit.. infact, 25 in the old days would be PUSHING it. If your 26-39 defence, then your account sucks and its time to make a new pure.

[x] Group venge -- [x] Maxed Turmoil -- F2P retired

Starcraft 2 | Team Liquid

Basically anything thats not wearing rune is considered pure these days. People easily slap mith on rune pures and use them for mini wars, ive seen it done.

Imo, 1-25 is the limit.. infact, 25 in the old days would be PUSHING it. If your 26-39 defence, then your account sucks and its time to make a new pure.

Well said brother.

im not trying to start ****, im simply saying that I don't believe for a second that after all the trolling and flaming hes done it's going to change over the course of a day lol

srs face

stick.gif
"Life is full of challenges, just watch your step."

im not trying to start ****, im simply saying that I don't believe for a second that after all the trolling and flaming hes done it's going to change over the course of a day lol

t-t-t-troll

in the old days 5-10 defence would be pushing it. maybe even 2-4

jibs u gotta get with the times man

Hostility

(10:45:54) -[uR]RuneScript- *** [ CLAN ]: Off My Turd is in 3 clans. | Clans: Confidential, World 21 Legends, Beast Pures | URL: http://runehead.com/clans/search.php?search=Off%A0My%A0Turd

Nice fail.

r[]fl you guys removed him today. some1 told me yesterday and i checked.

as soon you get confronted, you guys decided to remove him. idiot

r[]fl you guys removed him today. some1 told me yesterday and i checked.

as soon you get confronted, you guys decided to remove him. idiot

Wtf are you talking about? he only showed us that he got 34 defence yesterday. Idiot....

so obviously you wouldn't say 'nice fail', if you know i confronted you that he was in your clan judging from your ml. have some common sense

Confronted who?I don't remember you confronting ****, You shouldn't be going around worry about whats on other peoples ML cause thats just like you worry about your own Remember MM and FOE two differen't clans we don't need you to examine our ML we got staff for that.

If only runehead had a auto detector to delete someone off the ML as soon as they get 30 defence untill then stfu your arguement is invalid.

If FOE's judgement on others ML matterd you guys would be the only ones left.

Confronted who?I don't remember you confronting ****, You shouldn't be going around worry about whats on other peoples ML cause thats just like you worry about your own Remember MM and FOE two differen't clans we don't need you to examine our ML we got staff for that.

If only runehead had a auto detector to delete someone off the ML as soon as they get 30 defence untill then stfu your arguement is invalid.

If FOE's judgement on others ML matterd you guys would be the only ones left.

You're an idiot. This topic is a discussion about 30 def and you're against it. So, I confronted you about having someone with 34 def in your clan. No cares about your MM ML. It's just funny how you were being a hypocrite, then try to act like you're smart by showing me that he isn't on the ML anymore. You know he was on the ML yesterday, which is why I asked 'why do you have someone with 34 def in your clan'. Moron