Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

30 Defence

once phailed

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When pure clans start accepting 40 Defence they'll start losing 1-20 Defence.

If you don't pk in addy g don't get 30 def, that's my thought.

99 :: Range Mage Att HP Str Slay Farm Pray Summ Cook Herb WC FM Fletch Smith Craft Con RC Dung Thief Agil Fish Hunt Mine
42 :: Defence

Well, with the thought process pure clans have, soon 40-45 defence will be encouraged. (I use this reasoning because 20 defence used to be frowned upon by most clans, and most clans were 1-5 or 1-10 defence in the older wilderness) As a few clans have absolutly no limits on defence levels and bring people who are mains in addy and **** anyway. Just have to deal with it aaron.

Name some 1-5 defense clans or 1-10. I only remember one that was successful and it changed to 1-20 defense.

<[Foe]Jon|Sniping> its a fun mini war..

<[Foe]Jon|Sniping> no one knew no single

Because we don't care about your opinion nor do we let anyone else chose our requirements, we don't accept 30 defence but that has nothing to do with anybody on these forums

Oh and @ your pic of Fialz, look at the date idiot. We'll accept 30, 45, 99 defence if we want, stop crying. It's not your clan.

But you feel free to recruit on these forums, post topics on these forums and also call yourself a pure clan?

Your violence is our demise, your addy is your disguise.

Your clan accept people with like 60stats/30defence which is main yet you feel free to troll topics on a community for pures. Your a joke mate.

mmflash123.gif

Name some 1-5 defense clans or 1-10. I only remember one that was successful and it changed to 1-20 defense.

Yes but at first most of the clans accepted 20defence although they didn't have members exploit it as a tanking tool. People generally had 1defence and stuck to it.

mmflash123.gif

But you feel free to recruit on these forums, post topics on these forums and also call yourself a pure clan?

Your violence is our demise, your addy is your disguise.

Your clan accept people with like 60stats/30defence which is main yet you feel free to troll topics on a community for pures. Your a joke mate.

I have as much right to post on these forums as you do.

We don't accept 60 stats/30 defence, which is what I said if you'd read, what I said was, IF WE WANTED TO, WE WOULD, WHILE CHOSING OUR REQUIREMENTS YOUR OPINION IS NOT A FACTOR. And I'm pretty sure I'm not trolling, ********

nme2p.png

I JUST CANT GET ENOUGH

I have as much right to post on these forums as you do.

We don't accept 60 stats/30 defence, which is what I said if you'd read, what I said was, IF WE WANTED TO, WE WOULD, WHILE CHOSING OUR REQUIREMENTS YOUR OPINION IS NOT A FACTOR. And I'm pretty sure I'm not trolling, ********

cool story bro

Your still level 60s in addy/mith. Not pures, just really **** mains.

mmflash123.gif

Whats the point in adamant anyway? Most the people who have it are **** tanks so get 30 so they feel like they're pro tank. In p2p they have no bonuses because - 1. You can't ******* afford 3rd age armor. 2. What the **** is agile armor or whatever and thats like 35 defence. 3. Adamant defender gives you +1 strength bonus from mithril.

There isn't really any offensive bonus AT ALL, pures were made for offensive abilities not "omg im 34 defence lets tank it up l0l0l0l0l" Get your defence higher and join a ******* main clan, my god.

Hostility

Whats the point in adamant anyway? Most the people who have it are **** tanks so get 30 so they feel like they're pro tank. In p2p they have no bonuses because - 1. You can't ******* afford 3rd age armor. 2. What the **** is agile armor or whatever and thats like 35 defence.

There isn't really any offensive bonus AT ALL, pures were made for offensive abilities not "omg im 34 defence lets tank it up l0l0l0l0l" Get your defence higher and join a ******* main clan, my god.

Someone is pretty angry over runescape.com :(

rl9rap.jpg

Ex KO Pures Member
Ex EOP Warlord
Ex Epidemic Honoured Member
Violent Resolution - 18 months

Just reading the first page of replies I'm laughing at the topic makers flames :laugh: .

Pointless topic tbh :mellow: .

"it used to take over my life but now im no longer a prisinor of the game, i will never let myself get addicted again."

Quit 9/25/10

Just a bit of banter sir. You haven't posted an opinion yet so I'm guessing you should get off the topic :) addy is not my daddy, it's just for kid-on pures who have **** main stats =[]

my opinion is you should stop being a pr1ck who cares so much.

30 def is fine, the game has changed get over yourself.... addy is your daddy.

5cj9c6.gif

40nRh.gif