Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

What do you dislike most of the pure community?

`Rage

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

People who leave clans at the slightest hint of a slump.

Then people who join the bandwagon and leave the clan for dead.

Clans who weekly fight clans below their own averages

There is a fine line between having fun and being an idiot at events, people that cross it **** me off.

/end rant.

7431051924523195.png

@High Council of the #1 pure clan.

If you don't like how we run our clan, we're doing it right.

I wouldn't say flaming or trolling because that's the reason of the sudden rise in Pure Clans nowadays; which we all enjoy of course.

A lot is going good right now actually, lot's of clans are stepping up and a lot more interesting **** by the week.

fgRMY.png

IG3o1.png

Well, Rage, you pointed out a couple clans. (level 60s in mith, we all know who that's directed to/who uses it, :P)

I hate how people just troll nonstop, I may do it sometimes but yeah. If I'm correct, the main community is much more chilled about things.

But there are probably more likes then dislikes :)

Hostility

The fact that everyone can't just get along. We're all pures, so act like it. You'll get more enjoyment out of being friends with the community than out of flaming/trolling.

Oh and I hate clan hoppers.

Joe [bRLSTOL]
Fatality Supreme Elder for 45+ months
2a674w5.png

Arp-1.png

AND HEY FUCKFACES THAT ARE BITCHING ABOUT 30 DEF HERE...DID YOU EVEN READ THE ******* TOPIC OR WERE YOU TOO BUSY BEING RETARDED?

i undserstand ur french

»15:40:10« <@Jay> You're not even close to being intelligent enough to speak to me.

-Jay

^ Why would you cite me on the quote, when my name's clearly in it...

-Jay