Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Carnage V IR 30min prep -5/+5

Asher

1aa02172.png

So all of our rivals decided to take this Sunday off due to the Christmas holidays so we followed. IR leaders approached us with a matched opt -5/+5 fight in CW. It was accepted and we met IR with 43 people.

We thought IR would of pulled more but unfortunately they did not and we had to sit a few which i hate doing. :(

Carnage starting: 36

IR starting: 31

Carnage ending: 28

IR ending: 0

And then the next round

C starting: 36

IR starting: 31

C ending: 30

IR ending: 0

Third

C starting: 32

IR starting: 26

C ending: 26

1093639233war_ir1.png

617726646war_ir2.png

632072141war_ir3.png

651942748war_ir4.png

475334041war_ir6.png

1284375005war_ir7.png

804949121war_ir8.png

1210960378war_ir10.png

175861557war_ir12.png

Happy near year from ya boys at C!

Photo1318.jpg

grats c u should ask tlp for a prep :D

Too many 30def in tlp, new paryers and sht (no offence), I think next year carnage may step up out of the med lvl scene and give tlp a shot as for now everyone who doubts that we are #1 p2p med we need show that we are.

slapktfo2.gif

I like Carnage, I respect there leader Asher and I also like how you make your topics with a different font and style. Keep it up you guys will go far, just ******* push man like you're in labour or something make that baby come out. OWN THAT BABY, WORK THAT PUSHIN

mkygcz.jpg

I like Carnage, I respect there leader Asher and I also like how you make your topics with a different font and style. Keep it up you guys will go far, just ******* push man like you're in labour or something make that baby come out. OWN THAT BABY, WORK THAT PUSHIN

Rofl XD

Proud Ex-Leader of Carnage

Proud Ex-Manager of TLP

who's the guy in the picture? l

Ii_Ancients. Used to be C a while ago, but he got kicked. Still hangs in our chan though and gives us laughs such as that.

Proud Ex-Leader of Carnage

Proud Ex-Manager of TLP