Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Malice Officially Closes.

Iced Havoc

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The rivalry between Veneratio and Malice was a bitter rivalry at the time of it all, but when I look back on it all, it was one of the funnest parts of the time I played with on this. I have much respect to a certain lot of you, and even though there will always be that wall between most of us that was that great rivalry, I wish you all the best of luck in the future. I will miss Malice. Much respect from me.

mattyb.png
M4730.jpg
TPF - VO - EOP
Damn you're a nigger.

I am seriously sad about this.

I joined Malice probably a month after it opened, and boy was it a ******* blast. I remember pulling 40 people to PCL, week after week and absolutely dominating every single clan there haha. I also remember that 30 Minute Prep with TGG where we pulled 43 People, after PCL had finished, and they only had 23. Such good, fun memories <3.

Malice had the easily biggest impact on my life out of all Pure Clans. I was in The Dreaded, and The Hatred, both clans contained a lot of Malice's Members. I was representing Green for 13 Months. 13 Long, fun filled Months. And when I look back on it, the reason I left was ******* stupid.

I joined other clans, left other clans, rejoined Malice, left Malice, and so on. I couldn't find the will to Scape, let alone start up in an entirely different clan. But I never left #Malice, or even #ClanMalice. I was either talking to my best-rsfriends and others, typing out song lyrics or trolling/flaming. But I was always there.

RIP Malice, I love you.

This really sucks.

From our rivalry with TD back in '07, you've always shown appreciation and respect towards us. I do hope you feel the same way about Epidemic.

There's always a home for you here at Epidemic.

35i2n1u.png