Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

CP vs DV

honey garlic

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

& to Pur3 Kide. We asked for a three hour Prep at 12:00 Pm Eastern which meant that the fight was in three hours, therefore they should have known they had 3 hours to mass. & Yes we plan on going out on Sundays once im fully satisfied with our p2p performance in clan wars first.

I know rofl, but he didn't.

From your performance today, you are clearly capable of beating/giving any of the clans below the top 3 a great fight. Also you got the numbers, so just motivate people a little and you should end with a solid force in P2p. Personally I'm really glad to see a 100% F2p based clan touching/gaining ground in P2p, and your victories were well deserved today.

Good fight Cp.

1324345218-PhRy.png
1324345218-PhRy.png
1324345218-PhRy.png
1324345218-PhRy.png

Nice job 2v1ing Xplitz, and you died why put that in your sig, Aslo gf killing dieing dv in p2p.

You seem as an absolutely retard, and you might wanna see a therapist about your conspiracy theory.

Just lock yourself in a padded room and save us all for your pointless trash.

1324345218-PhRy.png
1324345218-PhRy.png
1324345218-PhRy.png
1324345218-PhRy.png

CP P2p 2010 :D

Its 2009 :)

Clearly.

& to Pur3 Kide. We asked for a three hour Prep at 12:00 Pm Eastern which meant that the fight was in three hours, therefore they should have known they had 3 hours to mass. & Yes we plan on going out on Sundays once im fully satisfied with our p2p performance in clan wars first.

Pvp and Bh are a whole different ball game than clanwars, you should start doing p2p trip midweek to build up your p2p confidence rather than doing cw events, because you'll be shocked how different pvp is to Bh

gj nontheless

Nice job 2v1ing Xplitz, and you died why put that in your sig, Aslo gf killing dieing dv in p2p.

we aint dieing, pulling 32 to a 3 hour prep that ranks only thought was 45 mins or so

hopefully we see ir this sunday, hardley like ir is a force now anyways

gj cp was fun 3 rounds i thought we had round 3, it went down to 1 person in it, we musta been low on food and **** because suddenly we lost about 5 ppl, then numbers overcame us

Gj cp will be fun to see you this sunday also :)

257oqdz.png

Proud Ex-Dv Co Leader ~~0wnage__pks~~

R o y al

99/99 Range
94/99 Mage
98/99 Str
75/75 Atk
89/99 hp

Good job CP

Thanks for the fight DV :D

11j2cfd.gif[Retired- High Council]| Since 09' | #Clan-CP | www.cp-rs.com |
corrutpures2sig.pngcorruptpures.png
"Could we even recognize ourselves, and if we did, would we know ourselves?
What would we say to ourselves? What would we learn from ourselves?
What would we really like to see if we could stand outside ourselves and look at us?"

Better P2P setups then C

Gj judging a leaders setup compared to one of Carnages recruits. Here is a setup from our last fight http://www.uplo4d.com/images3/475334041war_ir6.png

Tell me whats wrong with that? Your acting like TLP are perfect when they quite frankly are not, so shut up quit baiting and focus on your own clan.

Gj judging a leaders setup compared to one of Carnages recruits. Here is a setup from our last fight http://www.uplo4d.com/images3/475334041war_ir6.png

Tell me whats wrong with that? Your acting like TLP are perfect when they quite frankly are not, so shut up quit baiting and focus on your own clan.

its true, ur members use normal restores and brews lmao. dont use "restores werent buying" as an excuse

its true, ur members use normal restores and brews lmao. dont use "restores werent buying" as an excuse

Look at what you quoted and look at the picture what do you see? A super restore? Idiot.

When you have a prep/returning and restores are being merched what do you do bring nothing? I see your logic. I can actually picture your sad pathetic self laughing at someone not bring a pixel potion. Tells me a little something about your life.

Choc bombs :bunny:

Do you sit and trade all your members before you do an event?

Watch this video

- skip to 3:22! Such quality tanking going on there, such quality decisions pushing into a x2 box for FOE. As i said, if your clan is not perfect do not judge others.