Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

CP vs DV

honey garlic

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Do you sit and trade all your members before you do an event?

Actually yea, we do inventory checks. We don't want anyone going in with summer pies and super attack potions :banana:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAAHAHA

H

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAAHAHAH

A

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAAHAHAHA

H

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAAHAHAHAH

A

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAAHAHAHAHA

H

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAH

A

HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHA

H

AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAH

A

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHA

H

AHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

A

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

H

AHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAAHAHA... no

YAY.png
Plnkaroundme | Proud Ex-Corrupt Pures General | Ex-Warring God
I Don't Scape Anymore

Look at what you quoted and look at the picture what do you see? A super restore? Idiot.

When you have a prep/returning and restores are being merched what do you do bring nothing? I see your logic. I can actually picture your sad pathetic self laughing at someone not bring a pixel potion. Tells me a little something about your life.

restores weren't being merched ******

http://services.runescape.com/m=itemdb_rs/...tem.ws?obj=3024

made me lol

restores weren't being merched ******

http://services.runescape.com/m=itemdb_rs/...tem.ws?obj=3024

made me lol

******* hell, you seem as a completely retard and your stupidity is shocking. On top of this comes your limited horizon, which makes you unable to get out of your little tiny world, ******* psycho.

Please save us all (normal people) from another shooting rampage, and simple be hospitalized.

1324345218-PhRy.png
1324345218-PhRy.png
1324345218-PhRy.png
1324345218-PhRy.png

******* hell, you seem as a completely retard and your stupidity is shocking. On top of this comes your limited horizon, which makes you unable to get out of your little tiny world, ******* psycho.

Please save us all (normal people) from another shooting rampage, and simple be hospitalized.

tl;dr

lol all clans have some noobs get over it not everyones gear and foods can be the best. Don't insult peoples set ups when its about preferance I don't like to use brews because it means i have to restore I'd rather using chocolate bombs necklaces and pies and I tank fine.

hotkeying.gif

Gratz CP, go P2P on Sunday so DP can track you down and kill ya.

n3qb1g.png

Proud Honoured Member of Dp From November 7, 2009 to August 24, 2010. RIP DP <3333

Proud Junior of The Last Pures