Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

The Final Ownage Elite Story [Chapter 2009]

walli

we ddosed tlp to win that mini in september. i feel it was a milestone as it was the first time i had ever ddosed to help us (this is when i was foe) win a mini, i had their vent at 15k ping and got inabit dced xD

good year boys

MM pride?

- X Needle X -

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

when i was in foe for that tlp mini we ddosed tlp to win that mini in september. i feel it was a milestone as it was the first time i had ever ddosed to help us (this is when i was foe) win a mini, i had their vent at 15k ping and got inabit dced xD

good year boys

r0flmao.

when i was in foe for that tlp mini we ddosed tlp to win that mini in september. i feel it was a milestone as it was the first time i had ever ddosed to help us (this is when i was foe) win a mini, i had their vent at 15k ping and got inabit dced xD

good year boys

Obvious troll is obvious.

-

Final Ownage Elite.

all i needed was legitimate confirmation of these actions lol... but yeah i mean doing a firecape show's a ton of compassion to members; ask Sefkat . . . wat?

No but reli it pretty bad ass that u guys get fire capes ; i may join

You dont get a firecape if you join, Normally members help eachother out on Jad tho etc...

lol @Toxic, Atleast everyone can see your true colours. Can see why you never told us tho, Or u wudda been in MM 3 months earlier.

Cha0s Pur3
Legend of Final Ownage Elite.
Leader of Final Ownage Elite (2007-2009)
35d2gxh.png
#FinalOwnage
Ts.Foe-rs.Com
WWW.FOE-RS.COM