Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Hello 2010.

Bob

epidemicbanneraz8ld3.png

[« « « « « «]

IRC: #Epidemic

Website/Forums www.epidemic.com

Updated Memberlist: Epidemic Memberlist

[» » » » » »]

I'd like the welcome everyone from mains to Pures to the new year. Today we went undefeated, nothing could touch us, and if they did, the max they killed was about twenty of our one hundred companions.

Our pull was lower than unexpected, but we knew our organization would make up for that. We went to one of our new members 99 ranged party, we kind of messed it up, but we did it and he got the level. Congratulations Israel Power! We reached a nice 100 and walked up to the wild, and hopped.

╔ ← ↔ → ╗

♪ Videos ♪

╚ ← ↔ → ╝

• Video by Lucas|Pkvideo •

• Video by Aerdo •

⌂◘○ Pictures at the Bottom! ⌂◘○

epidemicsplitter.gif

EvsFOE.png

After a lot of scouting, and just walking around. We accidentally logged into what looked like Eop vs Tlp? We thought we got rushed so we fought, but it was in 1 on 1 zone. We got a fall in and went west. We got out of there, hopped a few more times, then found FOE.

Final Ownage Elite were walking around ruins, we rushed and held inside the house in the ruins. We crushed them, they started spreading out and running while we binded. They either ran to Bh, or ran south to clan wars. We didn't lose many, if any at all.

Epidemic Starting: 99 |►| Ending: 95

Final Ownage Elite Starting: 70? |►| Ending: 15~

epidemicsplitter.gif

Epidemic Vs Higher Force

We walked to Bh and went north when we heard Mm were near. Hf magically ran into us while we were looking for Mm, they were distracting us from our prey, but we decided to fight them.

With outstanding organization 90% of Epidemic were able to stay extremely clumped up and pick off HF as they were unable to build up good piles. Great work Epidemic.

After HF got cleared from the battlefield we saw them returning as we were hopping out. We are sorry for not waiting for you to come back, we are not used to that style of fighting as this is not how pure wars are fought.

Epidemic Starting: ~100 |►| Ending: 96

Higher Force Starting: 42 |►| Ending: 0 on the battlefield but they later returned full force as we were hopping.

epidemicsplitter.gif

EvsMM.png

NOW finally we got our scouts on Mm... But then they went and crashed a Cp vs Foe, don't know why Mm would do that as we'd expect them not to after all the **** they gave us, but we hopped to that world as Cp/Foe leaders both agreed that they got crashed by Mm. When we got there, Mm had went to clan wars and hopped. We were sad, but we sent out our scouts again looking for Mm.

We thought we saw some random Cp running around, so we walked up to sperm hill and piled some level 80s running around before we realized it was the fight that Mm had crashed, the Cp vs Foe fight that was resuming. We're sorry, but we got off quickly and went to Cw.

Also, Hf tried to rush us at Portal, but it was to low level wild so we couldn't fight correctly as we couldn't attack most of them. So we went Bh and got a fall in.

We got to dwarves and got a DD, and then Mm rushed us. We held our ground while they had a constant push on us, we started binding those in the back (from my view) while main body stayed. After about a minute of hard fighting, we started gradually pushing them. After about 3 minutes Mm's defense broke and we just destroyed them pushing them into the Bounty Hunter crater.

MM actually put up a good fight despite being down roughly 10 people. Good job to both clans.

Epidemic Starting: 100 |►| Ending: 79

Mayhem Makers Starting: 89 |►| Ending: 10~ in Bh crater

epidemicsplitter.gif

EvsMM.png

Next we got a scout on Mm again, and we went to catch them but they hopped when we got there. "Es here" lol. Anyways, we got a few of them, the last ones to log out. Scouts got Mm's world again, we hopped, but we needed to search for them again.

Some friend of mine saw them at Bounty hunter, so we started walking back up as we thought they were at Fog, then Mm rushed past us. We killed the ones that were left behind, and then rushed the chaos altar. We destroyed them, carried on to Bounty Hunter to banked our loot. Mm ended shortly after this.

Epidemic Starting: 96 |►| Ending: 93

Mayhem Makers Starting: 70 |►| Ending: 5~

epidemicsplitter.gif

We saw Tgg, not sure why they rushed 96 Epidemic standing there falled in, but they did lol. We also rushed Fatality, as they were in the same world as us and were just standing around near chaos altar. Wasn't much they could do, but they tanked around for a little bit.

We wondered around for a bit lol. We walked up to GDZ, and had a nice BS fest. Was fun, at the end there were around 10 people left when mains logged in, most of us got away though.

Welcome to 2010 baby.

epidemicsplitter.gif

⌂◘○ Pictures: ⌂◘○

21930.png

219fa.png

219fe.png

21a07.png

21ab5.png

219ba.png

100102224254.png

21c77.png

runescape022h.png

runescape024.png

runescape022h.png

runescape025.png

060410064149u.png

060410060252.png

060410063126.png

21c63.png

1zv9yfm.png

21d21.png

100102230402.png

21ab9.png

100102045150.png

10jan03010346.jpg

21d40.png

(.......THANKS FOR READING.......(.

.)..............OUR TOPIC!...............)

koolesigcopyog7.png

6fp2ja.png

Be sure to check out our new front page, and new forums! You can reach this at www.epidemic-rs.com

51srux.jpg

Subscribe today, and have the opportunity to watch our videos!

╔← ← ← ← ↔ → → → →╗

Topic Made by Lucky Hit3r

╚← ← ← ← ↔ → → → →╝

MAJOR dedication shown by Roflhard for standing at a reception desk, standing up for two hours playing runescape for us. Roflhard you own.

21bf2.png

[E]Bawb or Bawb[AFK] in #Epidemic.
Don't hesitate to PM if you need anything.

am5atu.png
favcl.png
I

• Replies 242
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

One again my beautiful topic. Good fight all!

DESU
Accepted into Epidemic on Saturday, September 09, 2007.
Promoted to Senior Member of Epidemic on Thursday, November 08, 2007.
Other Clans -> [Ex-Absolution High Council, Ex-Corrupt Pure, Ex- Final ownage elite]
Rank change to Officer of Epidemic on Wednesday, 02, 2009.

se99gk.png

I'm the #1 aftermath topic maker, quit r00nsk3p.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L0AiN8vrn9Y
Be prepared.

Awesome Job Guys! Was an amazing trip for 2010 :)

Proud Ex Founder of Anxiety
Proud Ex Honoured Member of Epidemic
Proud Ex Elite Member of Destructive Pures
CURRENTLY a Proud Leader of Zenith
k2eeJ.png
EQUSi.png

gj e

(22:28:55) -[EE]RuneScript- *** [ A. LOG ]: Recent Activity for Scott Of E: I killed U Dr0p Whip [1/2/2010], I killed Omfg myg0t [1/2/2010], I killed Pk Briggs V2 [1/2/2010], I killed Foe Finests [1/2/2010], I killed Pandaz Ranqe [1/2/2010]

Proud Ex - High Council of Epidemic
Proud Ex - Leader of Enemy
Proud Mayhem Maker

Meeh. GJ E.

Cant really compete with those opts in f2p lol. unless you were noobs, which you definently are not.

..::PKin since classic '03 evildevilpy9.gif ::..

Epid day, PK'd corrupt long then died with it... Then at bs fest PK'd corrupt dragon battle axe and then got piled.. FMFL 5m down the drain.

-[[ Extentious ]]-

Accepted to Epidemic; Sep 20 2009

Re-Accepted to Epidemic; Dec 14 2009

Clanless Feb 2010

2rorwgy.gif [60] 2djq7u1.gif [81] 2zgxdzk.gif [1] bfkrj8.gif [85] 2u4skkn.gif [44] ax06fl.gif [99]

dy7jmp.gif [X] xbipo3.gif [ ] 24l7r0m.gif [ ]

1zntrms.gif [X] r04d2r.gif [X] 2mfdea9.gif [X] 262xvd5.gif [ ]

2469tzl.gif [X] 2ykl452.gif [X] 2hi9e79.gif [X]