Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Hello 2010.

Bob

• Replies 242
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It shows the mentality of your members; and the mentality of your leadership to the things they have to do just to get their members to show up.

Questions the amount of loyals in your clan and it questions if your leadership can even hype up the clan correctly rather then luring kiddos with goodies like 360 just to show upto your clan PK trip.

First of all if you're going to bring loyalty into it; our clan consists of loyal members. We don't pick people lightly and we certainly don't mass recruit like you guys.

We hardly have sign ups like you and other clans because we aren't very strict when it comes to that.

We recently just had a sign up and cut down on a lot of inactive members though.

It's that simple.

I will give a prize for an achievement. Just because you guys don't have the money to do it or haven't done it doesn't mean you should bash another clan for doing it. Look in the mirror before you start critisizing others lol. YOU GUYS MASS RECRUIT LIKE CRAZY.

25 percent or more GUARANTEED won't be loyal to you in months to come. Want to make a bet on it?

Member of EOP 10 FEB. 2010
99 Magic on 23 FEB. 2010
Legend of EOP 23 FEB. 2010
Elite Member of EOP 22 MARCH 2010
Quit EOP MAY 2010 - RETIRED
Member of EOP 12 JULY 2011

First of all if you're going to bring loyalty into it; our clan consists of loyal members. We don't pick people lightly and we certainly don't mass recruit like you guys.

We hardly have sign ups like you and other clans because we aren't very strict when it comes to that.

We recently just had a sign up and cut down on a lot of inactive members though.

It's that simple.

I will give a prize for an achievement. Just because you guys don't have the money to do it or haven't done it doesn't mean you should bash another clan for doing it. Look in the mirror before you start critisizing others lol. YOU GUYS MASS RECRUIT LIKE CRAZY.

25 percent or more GUARANTEED won't be loyal to you in months to come. Want to make a bet on it?

can't spent my money on an xbox as a prize if E pull 140 next week

Proud Ex - High Council of Epidemic
Proud Ex - Leader of Enemy
Proud Mayhem Maker

Glad you had a trip, but maybe can you stop puppy guarding EOP so when we have matched Opts we can get a fair fight, cause they hid behind you until we were 2 hours in and then hit us.

Looked like fun.

The past month, 4 weeks, besides last week due to christmas nd stuff... You've lost to EOP, and everysingle week [F]ull [o]f [E]xcuses lmfao. First week, idk wth krucksurcher was talking about... When we beat you north of clanwars 70 v 65...GF . Next week you guys held a hill it was nearly 85 v 70 or something? You guys got DROPPED, pushed the **** back infact... Mains crashed so we decided to **** it, FOE was in edgeville anyways no point we hopped. Second time when you guys DDed at chaos altar, first off "We won outnumbered 15" <---- yeah right *****. We had 73 you guys had 65 plus your "puppy guarding" friends IR was killing our returners. This week we dropped you guys in portal the first time, then i guess you guys wanted some more nd went outside. And we pushed you all the way back in chaos altar and your "puppy guarding friends" where there to save the day! Infact youwoulda lost to CP aswell if your "puppyguarding" friends didn't save you.

To be honest...Who diddn't you guys loose to this week? Lol

wedding213017.png" border="0" class="linked-sig-image

Glad you had a trip, but maybe can you stop puppy guarding EOP so when we have matched Opts we can get a fair fight, cause they hid behind you until we were 2 hours in and then hit us.

Looked like fun.

MM were crashing us all day Saturday, So we decided to Lure them out For Epidemic :P.

Why would we need a "Puppy Gaurd" vs FOE?

But seriously Foe, I don't understand you guys, why not just say "GF, See you next week!" Like this big honour clan your claiming to be? Instead of whining everytime you lose, its ******* annoying you guys are worse then my Gf on her Period.

You know what Tbh, EOP is far more honour then FOE, I won't just say that either, I'm ganna build on it.

bestleader.png

#clan-eop www.eop-rs.com

The past month, 4 weeks, besides last week due to christmas nd stuff... You've lost to EOP, and everysingle week [F]ull [o]f [E]xcuses lmfao. First week, idk wth krucksurcher was talking about... When we beat you north of clanwars 70 v 65...GF . Next week you guys held a hill it was nearly 85 v 70 or something? You guys got DROPPED, pushed the **** back infact... Mains crashed so we decided to **** it, FOE was in edgeville anyways no point we hopped. Second time when you guys DDed at chaos altar, first off "We won outnumbered 15" <---- yeah right *****. We had 73 you guys had 65 plus your "puppy guarding" friends IR was killing our returners. This week we dropped you guys in portal the first time, then i guess you guys wanted some more nd went outside. And we pushed you all the way back in chaos altar and your "puppy guarding friends" where there to save the day! Infact youwoulda lost to CP aswell if your "puppyguarding" friends didn't save you.

To be honest...Who diddn't you guys loose to this week? Lol

Good fight FOE.

NO ONE LIKES US, WE DON'T CARE. Click the link below to go beyond the limits.

qOY7v.png

Goop and W0w absoulty **** on Foe right there, but i can see why... Ive noticed that Foe has been heading in a direction that they havent seen in awhile, DOWN. With Eop and E virtually on a take over of the top 3, Foe, and MM in this case, have taken to crashing fights, and making excuses, and complaining... Foe crashed us in P2p today, so much for honor? I think they are scared, scared for the future... Goodluck Foe, and Hello Epidemic and Eruption of Pures. Gf Pures...

Proud member of E

-Chad|Papi_Chad

1175tub.png

MM were crashing us all day Saturday, So we decided to Lure them out For Epidemic :P.

But seriously Foe, I don't understand you guys, why not just say "GF, See you next week!" Like this big honour clan your claiming to be? Instead of whining everytime you lose, its ******* annoying you guys are worse then my Gf on her Period.

You know what Tbh, EOP is far more honour then FOE, I won't just say that either, I'm ganna build on it.

+1

Do i hear a +2???????

f1c7538db4ab8fce1f8c897y.gif

Stop spending your christmas money from Grandma on dumb **** little boy. I'm a 42 year old accountant so don't even try to tell me "I'm too poor."

Tanks 4 ur input m8!

I laughed at the christmas money part, everything else is strictly the truth, and serious.

1175tub.png

yeah, let's forget 1 iteming & teleing. we'll just say 'gf' to all clans & we'll become more honor than foe.

yeah nice1 goop