Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Divinity vs Malice | Full Out War

``Aaron

• 2 weeks later...
after that war, both clans never pulled that high again

beautiful rivalry

It just shows what happens when applications are left open for a war. That war was so meaningless, imo.

Omni is my one. My only.

I got kicked lol

I was in that fight fighting for Dy =]

Malice had some cc problems :L Some malice ranks got kicked due to a glitch or something :S

But was fun non the less. Malice had a weird start.. Like 5 ran into us and got 1 hit.

That was our 5 mage unit to KO Z0MZ0M... That was actualy a troll because u had a bunch of low lvl mith noobs lol... And no we didn't get 1 hit, only 1 or 2 did, I got away, but got kicked like 15seconds later >.>

IwisCartoon.png
WWW.MM-RS.ORG
90+ & 82+ STAT | -20 DEF | #MAYHEM-MAKERS
Proud Warlord of Malice

To think low level clans use to pull that much...

Was fun I remember it, sucks that some Malice got kicked though or it would have been a much more fun war, I was wondering how DY was winning so easily lol.

TGGBanner2.png

Proud Leader of The Golden Gods

All that day was was our biggest pull and biggest dissapointment. So much prep only to get 15-20 members including 3/4 main leaders kicked from CC somehow right at the start of the fight.

So you think Malice pulled 92-97? i think not

they were both massers at that time and with overheads off numbers arent really a part when the opts are that high

257oqdz.png

Proud Ex-Dv Co Leader ~~0wnage__pks~~

R o y al

99/99 Range
94/99 Mage
98/99 Str
75/75 Atk
89/99 hp

So you think Malice pulled 92-97? i think not

they were both massers at that time and with overheads off numbers arent really a part when the opts are that high

What are you talking about? The fight was 77 M vs 73 DY, and the 15 got kicked shortly after the fight began, watch Tom N Eto's vid.

I had taken a break from RS at the time, but from what I understand literally every clan massed back then. How do you think Ascendancy won that 56 vs 75 or w/e it was? People just stood around not knowing what to do.

AWARDS: BestCaller.png - bestf2ppker.png - bestf2ppk.png - coolestmember.png - bestscout.png - besttripvids.png

PK Video:

TRIP VIDEOS