Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

[F]inal [O]wnage [E]lites vs Epidemic

Aly

75ed.png

ejhlvp.png

Site | Applications | FoeTube

Videos of the Day

Being uploaded

nevercheat.gif

Early this week we set up a 50v50+ matched opts fight. We had an agreed 3 rounds at clanwars and the first 2 rounds in Turrets last round run in style in classic clan wars. The rules were simple overheads on and 1 defence only.

After a tough first round, we lost defending. But us being the #1 pure clan regrouped and picked each other up for the following round. With epic leadership, we were able to stradegize an attack to catch Epidemic by surprise. Alas it was won by FOE.

108bjpc.png

33ojkoy.png

Caps off to Epidemic for knowing the map better than us, we were unfamiliar with turrets and go exposed in the middle of the fight. We were able to keep it 45-45 than Epidemic took over and they took round 1 clearly.

Fight #1

Foe Starting - 53

Epidemic Starting - 53

Epidemic Ending- 37

equudt.png

3165if4.png

2zia1hu.png

2qi5kie.png

33ojkoy.png

After a tough 1st round we had to rely on great combined leadership to get us to tie the best of 3. Indeed we pulled a trick out of the bag and it worked to perfection taking the early lead and never looking back from then. FOE took over the hill Epidemic was defending with a charge and took round 2.

Fight #2

Foe Starting - 60

Epidemic Starting - 60

Foe Ending - 50

t5gf0l.png

100106235953.png

100106170104.png

100106170200.png

100106160144z.png

4pyx5e.png

28bbqk8.png

100106170325.png

33ojkoy.png

After the first 2 rounds it was a dead tie at 1-1 ea clan winning. This was for all the bragging rights, the marbles. FOE felt confident in taking this one but knew that Epidemic would give us an excellent challenge, so it was classic clan wars the seen. We clashed near the jail and pushed them to the west of the south wall. We sniped them from the trees into the middle where they attempted a regroup. Our TS spamming and ingame cleared the way after 40vs37 we build a lead that wasnt gonna be let gone. Gf Epidemic and lots of respect boys =]

Fight #3

Foe Starting - 60

Epidemic Starting - 60

Foe Ending - 42

16bbvdg.png

100106231339.png

jhwm5c.png

100106231555.png

2hoziip.png

xd7dqw.png

Random clan pride ^_^

100107001703.png

169mav7.png

100106221840.png

2popoqp.png

Join our forums and apply to Final Ownage Elite today!

s2uu8o.png

Don't forget to check out Foetube for the latest on Foe run ins!

usolympicgymnasticsteam.jpg
Fab Five
Mayhem Makers #1 P2P and F2P pure clan.
Join the first, best and last pure clan at
www.mm-rs.org

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Third round description is incorrect but you still won. The fights were fun. (The fight was never by the jail.)

Meh its late.. but we were near the jail from our side when you guys were at middle (at least I was then wrapped around)

But gf sir. :biggrin:

usolympicgymnasticsteam.jpg
Fab Five
Mayhem Makers #1 P2P and F2P pure clan.
Join the first, best and last pure clan at
www.mm-rs.org

Meh its late.. but we were near the jail from our side when you guys were at middle (at least I was then wrapped around)

But gf sir. :biggrin:

Yeah we never really moved much from the center area. Maybe pushed into the trees a bit once. (I don't really remember lol.)

<[Foe]Jon|Sniping> its a fun mini war..

<[Foe]Jon|Sniping> no one knew no single

Had fun, was interesting to mix things up with turrets. Epidemic really had their stuff down the first round, have to hand it to them, I was impressed. We picked it up though, and came out on top..

I look forward to more of these in the future

~It's not flame baiting if it's true~

~You may hate what I say, but I love when you hate~