Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

[F]inal [O]wnage [E]lites vs Epidemic

Aly

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

FOE #1

GG of RS

Haha losing 2-1 is terrible? If they lost 3-0 I'd see your point but it was pretty competitive.

Not to mention that FOE's been around a hell lot longer than Epidemic and spent much more time as a top #3 clan with higher stats and requirements. That's not to say the FOE didn't do an amazing job, they've always been a strong force when it comes to even options.

Tom N Eto. 99 Range, 99 Strength, 99 Hitpoints Pure.
MostValuablePlayer.pngTomCartoonTEXT.png
Ex-The Hatred High Council.
Ex-The Dreaded High Council
Malice Founder. Something words can't describe.

bestf2ppker.pngpkvideo.png

Meh, first round was a error our leaders made. That corner was a bad spot to defend if we didn't take control of the turret first. E played smart and took control of the turret and anyone trying to come up will be shot down. They also had a view advantage. We're all humans, we make mistakes. Nonetheless, these 3 fights was fun. I really enjoy matched-opts fights because it really shows your pro organization and how well you can work with your clan rather than relying on numbers for the edge.

More fights in the future & hopefully with different clans. It'll be nice if more pure clans is involve with these cw preps. >.<

Gf E & much respect <3

e #3 now owned gg

sig2.png

Gotta stay true to who you are and where you came from
Cause at the top will be the same place you hang from
No matter how big you can ever be
For whatever fee or publicity, never lose your integrity

(22:24:29) <@[Fi]V3RD3|Away> men until proven female on the interweb

dem nazis

so eop is #1? l

nowai, you guys winning a matched opts fight vs a clan with lower requirements makes you easily #1.

7431051924523195.png

@High Council of the #1 pure clan.

If you don't like how we run our clan, we're doing it right.

Good fights Epidemic, and great job all you Foe members who showed up. Let's do more fights like these in the future E. :blush:

I completely agree, theres a lack of large prep fights these days. People seem to have forgotten how much fun 50v50 wars are. If two clans can simply put ranks aside and learn to just have fun, its perfect. Glad to see this happen. FOE is the one clan I don't mind loosing to, they're high class when it comes to warring 8)

[x] Group venge -- [x] Maxed Turmoil -- F2P retired

Starcraft 2 | Team Liquid

why are people flaming and trolling on this still...

foe won 2-1 fairly, and it is what it is. MM members you really don't have much reason to troll this topic. Atleast FOE accept matched opt fights.

no clan wars thanks, bye *wave*

Mithril Pride
Oddish Poke-Power
#Prodigy
#Mayhem-Makers
Attack 70/75 Strength 81/99 Defence 20/20 Range 91/91 magic 91/94
Cooking 90/90 Fishing 83/90 Woodcutting 82/90 Hunter 95/99

(21:55:50) <+[Foe]Chad> EPIDEMIC ALL NUMBERS AND MITH GET OFF OF US

(21:56:00) <+[Foe]Chad> know your place E

(21:56:08) <+[Foe]Chad> EPIDEMIC LEARN YOUR ******* PLACES *****

Spoken like a true warrior

clan wars ensures mm keeps their forum guests and mains in check

»15:40:10« <@Jay> You're not even close to being intelligent enough to speak to me.

-Jay

^ Why would you cite me on the quote, when my name's clearly in it...

-Jay

idk man the last time we asked your leaders for a fight, you declined it then accepted a fight with foe with same rules like 10 mins after.

so we kinda gave up hope on asking you guys.. :\

but if you want a fight with E feel free to pm any op in #epidemic, we'd gladly accept.

why would we accept a fight of an epidemic FA like yourself

Honoured Ex-Mayhem Maker 2007-2010
smd eop + foe alliance
@Ed|phantom on swiftIRC

pureclan.png

Lol? The d long fun-event was a prime example of why **** like this take place in cw, especially against MM. Why would you guys bring barrage and ruin the event..? You guys complain about cws, but when we actually have an event taking place in the wilderness with MM, some **** have to come up. I don't get you guys at all...

Lol? The d long fun-event was a prime example of why **** like this take place in cw, especially against MM. Why would you guys bring barrage and ruin the event..? You guys complain about cws, but when we actually have an event taking place in the wilderness with MM, some **** have to come up. I don't get you guys at all...

Was in MM ts while this happened. Members were telling 13th about the kid with barrage but he chose not to do anything. And if you say that 1 barrager wouldn't make a difference, in a d long war where there is no range and such, it makes plenty a difference.