Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Ava looking, sorry fi

Ava

Di died, Vr are nerds.

Yes'm im looking. Been a year since ive been here. My last clan was Fatality whom ive been with for about 3 or so years back in 2006+ with on and off's of coures. Tried coming back but i wasn't welcomed due to newfags. My respect goes towards all the ranks whom i have also known for so long. Shot, since seeing you as a future applicant 3 years ago, i would have never guessed you'd be leading fi until this day. My congratz goes on to you, i know we havent talked in awhile so i'll be sure to come on.

Fill me in guys, whats a good clan to join these days. Main clanning getting boring and i cant stand 10 hour run in's anymore.

Thanks

34ypu12.png

I used to have a lot of old eop friends back in the fi vs eop era. Doubt they still play. But i will consider

We still got a lot of old school eop members =D come drop by #clan-eop and check it out :cool:

(15:26:05) <@[CP]Drunk> i told u idiots

(15:26:08) <@[CP]Drunk> u dont fight eop

(15:26:10) <@[CP]Drunk> of coursem y officials

(15:26:12) <@[CP]Drunk> are to stupid

clan2.png

Ava, If I remember right you were in Cp at one point. I suggest you re-join because we really are a chill clan that loves to f2p and If I remember right from your bank pic way back when was that you were STOCKED up for f2p. Which is what CP mainly is about. We are starting with f2p but maily preps ans such but tT would be cool if you gave us a try at

www.corruptpures.ipbfree.com

#clan-cp

I'd Love to see you join and if not you could just join the community and see if you like us :S.

Dunno what your Stats are From the Rsn you have on There it Say's Your 60 defence If thats not Correct please correct me.

But.

If your 75 cb - Come try out Omnicide a new Low level Pure clan,

#omnicide

Http://www.Omnicide.ipbfree.com

Or you can come Try out IR #irclan

29z3rpv.gif

Our fight was epic.

Control #1 Med

Accepted To Control 12/10/10
Promoted to Officer Of Control 12/28/10
Promoted to Warlord Of Control 5/1/2011

Founder of Hate - 2k14

Leader of Trauma - 2k14

105317-fun-coupons-wolf-of-wall-stree-UF

Oh wow I remember you haha I was in The Hatred.

I'm joining Epidemic soon after my clan Malice closed after a 20month run.

Perhaps you should try Epidemic? Anyway, love an old schooler returning to the community so good luck wherever you go mate.

Tom N Eto. 99 Range, 99 Strength, 99 Hitpoints Pure.
MostValuablePlayer.pngTomCartoonTEXT.png
Ex-The Hatred High Council.
Ex-The Dreaded High Council
Malice Founder. Something words can't describe.

bestf2ppker.pngpkvideo.png

We would love for you to join EOP. We like you because... you are have a nice name. You also have a face and stuff, so that could come useful in wars. We also think you can do stuff as well. Hmm, we like ur avatar as well, it's nice and shiny. Um, idk what else to say. Join EOP

http://eruptionofpures.ipbfree.com

#clan-eop

addyv.jpg

bestposter.png

smartestposter.png

I remember you, I used to be in AAO with you, a few AAO Members including Paladn are in TGG you should check it out, many people in it have been clanning for 1yr+..many more 2-3yr+ so if you would want to fit in with some old schoolers try it out,

I recomend Tgg or go back to Fi because they look like a good clan to be in right now as they are still pulling through it :)

5epyo.png

110903151742.png

e5029228.png

Who are you again? Your name is familiar.

Member of EOP 10 FEB. 2010
99 Magic on 23 FEB. 2010
Legend of EOP 23 FEB. 2010
Elite Member of EOP 22 MARCH 2010
Quit EOP MAY 2010 - RETIRED
Member of EOP 12 JULY 2011

You should check out Eve Of Destruction. Amazing Community, TeamSpeak Crew, amazing forums and leadership. We have been having PK Trips and we been having minis a lot. We socialize a lot on TeamSpeak and we been getting many applicants lately. We almost have 30 members, and growing constantly. We also had a KBD event the other day and got a visage.

Check out our IRC : #Eod

Forums : #Eod