Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Mikey's looking

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

#VD you still havent came and hung out with us :<

Yes i did, and `Pk3rs said, hey noob.

I was there for like 10 mins.. You must of been in your mini-ing channel or pk channel..

Inappropriate signature.

VD or EoD are your best options. I'm usually in VD but once in awhile I'm at EoD.

Either way I highly suggest to just look at the IRC's of both and go from there. You won't get a better indicator of what the community is like than that.

Thanks for the help.. I'm thinking VD or CS maybe even Apocalyptic if they open up.. :)

Thanks but no thank's EoD.

If i don't decide and i'm the reqs for EoD, i'll join :)

Inappropriate signature.

Haven't actually flamed you for that, Matt|Heart was the one that did lol. He's left now anyway. Should come hang in #VD-Clan even if you haven't decided yet, see if you like it.

Yo idiet don't suck a moron's **** because he's clanless. You flamed him just as much as I did l0l. O well I understand da desperation.

CS blows balls organization and activity wise atm.

VD's stuck at the 30 member spot

CY's ok but doesn't seem to compete with clans at their level.

EOD seems to mini a lot only.

GOOD LUCK MIKEY. I lol'd at the considering VD when you made a post on CS forums wanting to kill VD. Guess things change.

Alright man, I personally don't like Cs and Vd but if given the choice... I'd choose Vd. Pretty chill leaders although they like to troll a lot. I understand if you don't want to join EOD, hell I hate training as well. BUT I WANT EVERYONE TO KNOW EVE OF DESTRUCTION IS A LOW LVL CLAN DAMNIT!! 70% OF OUR MEMBERS ARE LV55-69!!!

Yo idiet don't suck a moron's **** because he's clanless. You flamed him just as much as I did l0l. O well I understand da desperation.

GOOD LUCK MIKEY. I lol'd at the considering VD when you made a post on CS forums wanting to kill VD. Guess things change.

-Yeah, Cs doesn't have the best organization.. but you can't say they are inactive. They beat out the activity of nearly all the clans up there ^

- Sometimes being 'stuck' at a 30 member spot just means you have a really loyal clan base but are just struggling recruiting... Which means they've probably got a great community, duh.

- Yeah, Calamity's closed and re-opened so many times that it's really hurt them competing with other med lv clans. Most clans have surpassed them and they're stuck trying to compete with low level clans when they are easily Med leveled. I don't recommend CY unless you're looking for a smaller P2p based clan.

- EOD does mini a lot but we also have a lot of Pk trips daily. We enjoy each other's company on IRC and probably don't have as much events as other clans because of it. It can be a turn off for a lot of Runescape- oriented players but meh. We're all happy.

Join (or re-join?) Violent Demise

pandanegative1.png

owtf, ben is mafia? LOLNUB

STOP TROLLING ME EVERYWHERE ROFL

anyway mikey, join vd, i would if i was a lazy noob then didnt train

<3 u dawg.

7431051924523195.png

@High Council of the #1 pure clan.

If you don't like how we run our clan, we're doing it right.

Alright man, I personally don't like Cs and Vd but if given the choice... I'd choose Vd. Pretty chill leaders although they like to troll a lot. I understand if you don't want to join EOD, hell I hate training as well. BUT I WANT EVERYONE TO KNOW EVE OF DESTRUCTION IS A LOW LVL CLAN DAMNIT!! 70% OF OUR MEMBERS ARE LV55-69!!!

-Yeah, Cs doesn't have the best organization.. but you can't say they are inactive. They beat out the activity of nearly all the clans up there ^

- Sometimes being 'stuck' at a 30 member spot just means you have a really loyal clan base but are just struggling recruiting... Which means they've probably got a great community, duh.

- Yeah, Calamity's closed and re-opened so many times that it's really hurt them competing with other med lv clans. Most clans have surpassed them and they're stuck trying to compete with low level clans when they are easily Med leveled. I don't recommend CY unless you're looking for a smaller P2p based clan.

- EOD does mini a lot but we also have a lot of Pk trips daily. We enjoy each other's company on IRC and probably don't have as much events as other clans because of it. It can be a turn off for a lot of Runescape- oriented players but meh. We're all happy.

Join (or re-join?) Violent Demise

- Yes I can they pull 16 after inactive sweeps, they used to pull 20/70, now they pull 15/50. That is completely inactive, and their organization was never good before.

- No generally means you have ****** leadership that can't get to the next level. Any clan can have a community.

- They have Exiled and etc to fight in F2P, IR, DV too. CY pulls around 20ish~, IR pulls high 20s-low 30s, so does exile in f2p.

- EOD - Just a biased view from you lol.

Every clan has a community but not one that convinces people to stay in a clan even if it's been slumping for so long... and Cy just can't hold up against ir,dv,ex so they war lower lvl clans. Nothing really wrong with that. AND I'M NOT BIASED YOU BUTT MUNCH! I'm just saying if you're really Rs-oriented then Eod may not be the clan for you

pandanegative1.png

Do what to VD? Oh yeah.. ages ago lmfao.. :)

Yeah, VD (since if they really mean what they've said) seem like a pretty good low level klen atm :)

CS just lost Chloe :( (I'll miss you Chloe :( )

CY - No all bunch of grumpy bumbs..

EOD, would but too high reqs. can't get unless membs :(

So yeah.. Trying to get membs atm.. :)

Inappropriate signature.

owtf, ben is mafia? LOLNUB

STOP TROLLING ME EVERYWHERE ROFL

anyway mikey, join vd, i would if i was a lazy noob then didnt train

<3 u dawg.

<3 u more ;)

Jonty <333333

How's EoP? Good i'd guess ;)

So yeah we gotta chill some time bru :)

Inappropriate signature.

Hi, I led you at Insignia, you had a great attitude and would be an asset to most clans out there if you worked on your warring.

If I had to stay in the low level clan world, I would wait for a new clan worth joining to open because personally, I don't think the current low level clans are worth joining.

If I had to pick one, I'd go to VD based on organization.

But GL whatever you do.

mlmw0h.png
~ Proud Council of NME

R2qs8.png

Hi, I led you at Insignia, you had a great attitude and would be an asset to most clans out there if you worked on your warring.

If I had to stay in the low level clan world, I would wait for a new clan worth joining to open because personally, I don't think the current low level clans are worth joining.

If I had to pick one, I'd go to VD based on organization.

But GL whatever you do.

Fang.. i miss you.. :(

I know who you are and thanks for the compliment <3.

Which clan are you in now?

Yeah.. i am waiting lulz.. hoping Apocalyptic will open up.. but yeah Vi closed or is in extremely inactivity.

Lets talk some time.. :) I'd really appreciate it man.. <333333333333333 u ;)

Inappropriate signature.

Fang.. i miss you.. :(

I know who you are and thanks for the compliment <3.

Which clan are you in now?

Yeah.. i am waiting lulz.. hoping Apocalyptic will open up.. but yeah Vi closed or is in extremely inactivity.

Lets talk some time.. :) I'd really appreciate it man.. <333333333333333 u ;)

Vicious joined EOD (H)

but srs bsnss, go to Vd. Some other low lv options are #Omnicide #Smd-clan #Clan-An #Dejavu

pandanegative1.png

Vicious joined EOD (H)

but srs bsnss, go to Vd. Some other low lv options are #Omnicide #Smd-clan #Clan-An #Dejavu

I'll check em all out.

Inappropriate signature.

eod

they have the sefket

bm16L.png

-Proud member of #TLP
-Proud former member of #Dpures

(14:27:02) <@Furious> Next season I hope there will be a "most biased and hated moderator award" I would hands down win it