Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Violent Demise's Saturday PK Trip

Sean

vdbannerdecember.png

Violent Demise Forums||Memberlist|#VD

After our ml being hacked and activity dropping quite a bit, we were expecting a low pull and bad trip today. We didn't pull too high (peak 17) but our trip was one of the best we've had for a while.

vdvscs.png

We hopped to w57 at the start of our trip looking to just kill whatever randomers we could find, then Conspiracy walked into clanwars as we logged in. We ran and dded on the volcano east of sperm hill and waited for Conspiracy. They came out to the clanwars hill trying to kill a main, so we rushed them.

Violent Demise were easily winning when mains crashed, however it was still a fun fight, one of the best between VD + Cs for some time.

VD Starting: 16

Cs Starting: 15?

VD Ending: 14 in clanwars

Cs Ending: 6 in clanwars

vdbannnerrrr.jpg

Standing in clanwars next to Conspiracy, we asked for a run-in. They pmed us on IRC and both clans went to bank. However team Rest In Pieces killed them, so we rushed them at the chaos alter.

VD Starting: 14

RIP Starting: 8

VD Ending: 14

RIP Ending: 2 got away

vdbannnerrrr.jpg

After remassing Conspiracy didn't want to fight us, so we went looking for them. We found Uncontrollable though who I think had just cleared Conspiracy (sorry for crashing if this is what happened).

VD Starting: 12

UCT Starting: 10ish

VD Ending: 12

UCT Ending: 0

We pushed ahead into the alter as the last of Uncontrollable were being killed, and found around 7 Conspiracy. We killed them all quickly, bar one who teleported.

vdbannnerrrr.jpg

Thanks to Conspiracy/Rest In Pieces for the fights, was a fun Saturday and a lot of respect was shown between VD+Cs for once :D

2bec5.png

2uei5w3.jpg

2be0e.png

2becf.png

2beac.png

2beb9.png

25fjekm.jpg

3kills 2 deaths :P

was a fun day yo.

Proud founder of Violent Demise
Proud Member of Intense Redemption
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>
intense.png

If CS were smart enough to run into clan-wars, was pretty much a tie. Next time, I need to crash with a non-moron clan. 1 kill 0 deaths. Gf

You helped us more than hindered us, keep bringing down your wrathful revenge on our trips plz

nme2p.png

I JUST CANT GET ENOUGH

If you could actually explain that, instead of making dumb statements, I'd appreciate that. have fun beating 1 clan per week@@

We beat 3 this week

And in the first run in you were getting attacked by 3-4 Cs while we rushed L

Don't be a hypocrite and flame illogically just for the sake of flaming

nme2p.png

I JUST CANT GET ENOUGH

We beat 3 this week

And in the first run in you were getting attacked by 3-4 Cs while we rushed L

Don't be a hypocrite and flame illogically just for the sake of flaming

1) UCT hardly PKs. RIP is a PK team. Did you actually beat them in a run-in or picked a few off when maya's team was fighting in w57

2) Nah I wasn't. When you rushed, I finally got them to team. B4 u rushed I got attacked by 3-4.

3) Hi I flame logically. All low level clans suck, so only CS pks. Idk what EOD does, and you can't compete with CY. So pretty much one usually.

1) UCT hardly PKs. RIP is a PK team. Did you actually beat them in a run-in or picked a few off when maya's team was fighting in w57

2) Nah I wasn't. When you rushed, I finally got them to team. B4 u rushed I got attacked by 3-4.

3) Hi I flame logically. All low level clans suck, so only CS pks. Idk what EOD does, and you can't compete with CY. So pretty much one usually.

Runins

2) ok

3) five clans pked today we killed 4

nme2p.png

I JUST CANT GET ENOUGH