Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Exile [Ex] Full out war vs Iron legion [Il]

Hary

Well, Pugwest asked us at monday night, and we just decided to do it, by the way a inactive sweep. This is our second Full out EVER, First one was F2p, Vs Lithuanians, and we Won :P. Now Our first p2p full out, and we won too :D

With a Peak of 40 People, Out of an 58 Man memberlist, we pulled around ~70% of our Memberlist. People signed up, but said also they cant come due to IRL problems, school, holydays, etc.

I was expecting around 25-30. was surprised :P

Pictures

Round 1, 1-0 Iron Legion

2c029.png

Round 2, 1-1 Tie

2c030.png

Round 3, 2-1 Exile

2bec8.png

2be0f.png

2be12.png

2c2f7.png

2c2f9.png

Sorry, i have to go to work, can't put to much effort into the Topic. Will possibly edit if i find time.

Link To Vid -

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good Work, But isn't "Lin" in MM?

He left them around 10 days ago, Joined Exile 1 week Ago already, or longer.

Hes always on our IRC. And been in the past few minis, u can talk to him ureself if you want.

Gj Ex, I heard you guys had members from other clans, I'm not sure if this is valid, but nontheless, you guys have clearly been making a lot of progress.

addyv.jpg

bestposter.png

smartestposter.png