Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Higher Force vs Reign Of Terror.

Ldr Kahunka

2s6oufq.gif

[big]www.HF-RS.com

#higher-force on SwiftIRC[/big]

A few days ago Frozen Fury approached HF asking for a run in. We knew that because we had defeated then in a run in a few weeks ago they would be coming in hard. Sadly they came to us yesterday and decided that they wouldn't fight us. After this we were still looking for a clan to fight and had to go to AF, Brut, NR, VH, PX, TBC and RSD before we got a fight from ROT. A lot of these clans had other plans, I'm not implying they wouldn't have, everyone was probably busy.

ROT requested to defend and so HF rushed at east tree.

Higher Force starting: ~300 opts

2f2be.png

Reign of Terror starting: ~210 opts (confirmed)

The fight was pretty even throughout. HF regrouped a couple times, ROT got pretty low on ops and even though both clans had best intentions I'm sure some people from both clans broke the rules. It was single spells only but I think both clans accidentally barraged a few times. There was crashing from Cody A8 and his team (untamed/420 pkers) and we were rushed by Brut twice (and they lingered around the fight most of the time).

100110205424.png

january2010125344.png

spam3.png

The fight lasted for a bit over an hour. We had to team to clear crashers a few times but we generally came to an even consensus about an ending time. We went to new gate to take ending.

Higher Force ending: ~290 opts

january2010134953.png

Reign of Terror ending: ~270 opts

january2010134956.png

HF are not claiming a win because the prep time was hugely in HF's favor and because of the minor crashing. This topic isn't about ROT's beef with VR so please don't start flaming. You can talk all the crap you want in your own topics and on your own boards.

Good job to all HF who showed up. It was a pleasure.

2010.png

Word on the street is u guys beat ROT, regardless of what the topic says

Nah not really we both agreed on a draw. Mainly P2P main clans trolling ROT for actually accepting our capped run in.

If it would've been uncapped we'd been sweeped after 2 hours, maybe a bit longer.

ROT started with 210 opts and ended w/ 270 opts? Lol, that confuses me. They gained 15-20 ppl during the fight?

Most main clans actually gain during fights ... mostly due to more dedicated members and the fact that their fights last hours.

i thought this was a defenless forum

Have you seen the pure world lately? When everyone started to get mith that argument is out the window.

Most main clans actually gain during fights ... mostly due to more dedicated members and the fact that their fights last hours.

I hate that about main fights. It's not about skill its about stamina.

---------

I love HF. I think they are the best and I'm real disappointed that this fight didn't finish.

kool

its different to pures, how fights can last for hours lol

bm16L.png

-Proud member of #TLP
-Proud former member of #Dpures

(14:27:02) <@Furious> Next season I hope there will be a "most biased and hated moderator award" I would hands down win it

Good now you can off my ******* nuts,

also this belongs on runescape community, ur kids flame the **** out of pures there so why the **** are you posting here?

if you want an example sum1 needs to take that desire kid out back and end it for him.

Your impressive & contributing post is apprieciated. Thanks to start the trolling - not to mention flame baiting - once again. This topic has nothing to do with FOE - and we're allowed to post here and you know that.

the fight is so different to pure run ins.

makes me consider making one of my accs a main or tank and experiencing this first hand.

gj HF :)

7431051924523195.png

@High Council of the #1 pure clan.

If you don't like how we run our clan, we're doing it right.