Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Talk About Full Out was vs IL

Hary

Everyone who was there new you cheated, seriously if your going to move up in the pure world stop cheating. I don't even like IL, but since I saw Ex-IR there who were not on the memberlist such as hax bow, who you decided to add after the war once it was mentioned, it ****** me off.

Hax Bow, is from team TC, Scotty (Leader) Told me he will tell them all to App for full out war, so they did. whats wrong with that ?

they apped all like at Wednesday, u asked at monday for war.

Well all I know is be4stpwn is not in your clan. If you watch your video chat, on 2nd round when he dies, you can see be4st spamming in CC.

-[ZU]RuneScript- 14*** [ 4CLAN14 ]: 4Be4stpwn14 was not found in the RSHSC.

Beastpwn was watching only ? he was only in CC. Want fghting obviously, he was in full addy (g) outside...

not bad

made it easy, with ob merging with you and all

The merge with OB was only for 4 days, then we un-merged.

LOL at your members in the vid pming you that they're quitting because you cheated. just for proof of cheating for all you NON believers. here is pic for first (ops: IL - 33, Exile - 32)

No one pmed me that they quit, that guy was in CC. and i kicked him, he was Ex-Exile member, and then he bitched abound me kicking him, he isn't even on the ML. Kicked him due to inactivity. Over 1 week ago. Talk to him ureselv. hes mostly in #smd-clan or so

and second round: IL - 33, Exile - 39 (I mean wtf, you dont go from 32-39 in one round without cheating)

People came late ? I had wrong GMT Times posted on site :/ the war started 30 min earlier then i posted. So it was my fault. or We'd had a 42-44 Man Pull.

This was the 100% List

2v1subb.png

We had total around 49 People signed up, in 0%, and 50% List.

and the " big " question, why Lin was with us, is that he is in Exile since over 1 week, me and him went in MM channel, to tell people to delete him of Memberlist, and both got kbed.

And i can't presure anyone to do that?

So please, just to tell u we DIDNT CHEAT, If we did cheat, i'd agree to it, if we DID SO, cause IDC what other people thinks about me on the internet. BUT WE DIDNT DO If you dont believe me you dont have to. But seriously, In every ******* full out war, In the pure world, any one claims that anyone else has cheated, I mean WTF.

Well, I hope this cleared some stuff up.

~Hary

well you got caught out cheating with px and foe members at your prep with ir.

so it's really your own fault you have lost credibility in the pure world.

that said idk the facts and what happened to judge whether you did or not, would like to see some proof of what actually happened.

7431051924523195.png

@High Council of the #1 pure clan.

If you don't like how we run our clan, we're doing it right.

As unfortunate as it may be for you, Exile has as a clan built themselves a reputation for constantly having other clans or other clans members attend their events.

The first I noticed was when you sent EOP to a prep vs Malice, and since then this is the 4th occasion I've read of similar circumstances

AWARDS: BestCaller.png - bestf2ppker.png - bestf2ppk.png - coolestmember.png - bestscout.png - besttripvids.png

PK Video:

TRIP VIDEOS

hary the truth is u cheat, everyone who knows you knows ur a cheater, what is also the truth is that no one gives a ****, because clans that cheat tend to suck anyway, u can scrounge off other clans for the odd war but they are not guna come to ur trips, gratzzz ex won a full out!!! NOW WHAT? you dont even have trips and when you do you get streamrolled by cy.

hotkeying.gif

I've heard from a creditable source that you had many people from TX join just for this war, and looking at your ml people who I saw at the war fighting are now off lol. There's no way around it, you may not have "cheated" but you sure didn't play fair.

Proud Ex-Leader of Carnage

Proud Ex-Manager of TLP

You said Lin from MM applied for you a week ago, yet I looked on your forums and found no application. :(

Obviously pretty famous for bringing other clan's members.

35i2n1u.png

I've heard from a creditable source that you had many people from TX join just for this war, and looking at your ml people who I saw at the war fighting are now off lol. There's no way around it, you may not have "cheated" but you sure didn't play fair.
hotkeying.gif

So please, just to tell u we DIDNT CHEAT, If we did cheat, i'd agree to it, if we DID SO, cause IDC what other people thinks about me on the internet.

Then why bother posting this.

Taylor_Swiftb.jpg