Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

IR yo

WillT

Not really, We were still returning, So technically you lost because you all seemed to be gone, As for Ir we were still returning ;]

Not really, we sandwhiched you and you had about 5 left?

After that, I saw DV spread on the north hill and I quickly called on ventrilo get in cwars. Anyway, your leader even started PMing us saying team up with us to kill DV.. If you had 20-25 you could have taken them.

"Victory is sweetest when you've known defeat."
xkf9J.png

After that, I saw DV spread on the north hill and I quickly called on ventrilo get in cwars. Anyway, your leader even started PMing us saying team up with us to kill DV.. If you had 20-25 you could have taken them.

I think we did take them tbh. Can't remember entirley

That was about 10 minutes later.

talobq.jpg

War does not determine who is right, only who is left.

WAT IR WAT

Proud founder of Violent Demise
Proud Member of Intense Redemption
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>
intense.png

As you can clearly see, about 25-30 purple dots compared to your 10 maximum?

And @Tal, If it were 10 minutes later, wouldn't all your retuners have returned in 10 minutes? You clearly said you had 40 before fighting us so you could have remassed 35 and taken down DV, but nope you got your leader to PM us and ask for help.

Cya next weekend boys

"Victory is sweetest when you've known defeat."
xkf9J.png

And @Tal, If it were 10 minutes later, wouldn't all your retuners have returned in 10 minutes? You clearly said you had 40 before fighting us so you could have remassed 35 and taken down DV, but nope you got your leader to PM us and ask for help.

Cya next weekend boys

You guys left after DV crashed, we fought them for a while until E crashed. We then waited for E to be at an angle at which they couldn't see us, and walked to bh.

Once we were at bh, that's when I pmed Rob

talobq.jpg

War does not determine who is right, only who is left.

Cya next weekend boys

We didn't even claim the win so move along.

110210183405.png

Anthoni, they did have more than us. But we are well known for out returning clans with good gear(apart from zo) we were not about to give up to DP. Maybe if it was carnage or fi but we're not about to lose to double penetration w/ their lv yellow boots

hotkeying.gif

**** off clan hopper, you don't even have enough self-esteem to post on these boards, not to mention logging on them.

Oh my god, its true! You rage on PW aswell. I thought it was a vent only thing.

Well anyways, in that pic where you say CP+Dv cleared, you didnt come close to clearing us, we were fighting CP, you crashed us, and we went bank cause we knew u were crashing since one of your members is an idiot and decides to barrage us by himself.

Though you may have been looking for CP yourselves tbh, idk. But you didn't clear us at all. Nowhere close. Anyways goodjob IR, fun having fights with you whether you lie or not :).

Oh my god, its true! you rage on pw aswell! i thought it was a vent only thing.

Well anyways, in that pic where you say cp+dv cleared, you didnt come close to clearing us, we were fighting cp, you crashed us, and we went bank cause we knew u were crashing since one of your members is an idiot and decides to barrage us by himself.

Though you may have been looking for CP yourselves tbh, idk. But you didn't clear us at all. Nowhere close. Anyways goodjob IR, fun having fights with you whether you lie or not :).

L, we thought you may try to make up **** again, so your telling me that 20 of your members died at fally? Man you gotta work on your orgenisation. If your telling me that you ran when you saw us.. that's called running and us still killing loads of you. What exactly is your point? Watch the video.

hotkeying.gif

Anthoni, they did have more than us. But we are well known for out returning clans with good gear(apart from zo) we were not about to give up to DP. Maybe if it was carnage or fi but we're not about to lose to double penetration w/ their lv yellow boots

Looks like you lost to "Double Penetration" in my pic =\

Proud ±Member of Hostility

hostilitysigc.png