Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

TRiXx's Showcase :)

TRiXx

Aight I'm just going to comment on each one from top to bottom:

1. So cool. I love how you use reflection within the sig. My only issue is that there seems to be two swords? How does that work?

2. Solid underbanner. Nothing special though. The logo that you use in the sig under it is totally not utilized well, you should move it up so you can see more.

3. Hate the font. So fuzzy... other than that perfect clan sig. Very good.

4. Really boring. Definitely the worst one so far.

5. Very good color scheme... a bit boring but not bad.

6. The name is hard to read and you basically only see his head. Pretty cool though.

7. One of the better Charmander sigs I've seen.

8. My favorite so far. I love the way you use darks and lights together. Fantastic, couldn't see how you'd improve it.

9. Horrible. I just hate it. It's so fuzzy and confusing... I mean I get that he's 99 magic but I dun like it.

10. Haha pretty good actually. Good effects.

11. Pretty damn cool Samus sig. Not as good of a background as the Charmander one though. Doesn't fit as well.

12. This would be a badass "friend sig". Where you have the names of 3 friends above each person or something.

13. Eh it's kinda boring, nice heart tho.

14. Meh. I hate how you used the MLG logo like that... just seems copy and pasted.

----------

Hopefully that helps!

Aight I'm just going to comment on each one from top to bottom:

1. So cool. I love how you use reflection within the sig. My only issue is that there seems to be two swords? How does that work?

2. Solid underbanner. Nothing special though. The logo that you use in the sig under it is totally not utilized well, you should move it up so you can see more.

3. Hate the font. So fuzzy... other than that perfect clan sig. Very good.

4. Really boring. Definitely the worst one so far.

5. Very good color scheme... a bit boring but not bad.

6. The name is hard to read and you basically only see his head. Pretty cool though.

7. One of the better Charmander sigs I've seen.

8. My favorite so far. I love the way you use darks and lights together. Fantastic, couldn't see how you'd improve it.

9. Horrible. I just hate it. It's so fuzzy and confusing... I mean I get that he's 99 magic but I dun like it.

10. Haha pretty good actually. Good effects.

11. Pretty damn cool Samus sig. Not as good of a background as the Charmander one though. Doesn't fit as well.

12. This would be a badass "friend sig". Where you have the names of 3 friends above each person or something.

13. Eh it's kinda boring, nice heart tho.

14. Meh. I hate how you used the MLG logo like that... just seems copy and pasted.

----------

Hopefully that helps!

thank you so much :0

fireman.png

Ex-Omnicide Founder

Try not to over sharpen your tags...I mean some blurring is better than over sharpened. I have never been a big fan of those types. My favorite is

omnicide-sig-3.gif

because of the contrast and texture. Flows nicely and the minor animation works in this case. Some tags don't always need a border, and you can always try just solid black or other color.

Look at some tuts and keep at it.

{ Elder of The Last Pures }

11wacsx.jpg

{ Christ lived the life I should, and died the death I deserve. }

{ Proud Moderator Of PW }

Moderator.png

@Kosher, I think the #12 one are all characters from Tom Clancy novel/games. Ghost Recon, Splinter Cell, Rainbow Six.

I do agree with you though.

Uh, pretty much all the signatures are better than I can do as I've just started using photoshop (have made one thing so far, hoorah!) Plan on making more and uploading to get criticism. :P

Omni is my one. My only.

Why am I being ignored?

I believe the Naurto and Hinata one is ripped because I've seen it before.

Your claim would be a lot more effective with some proof. I mean I get your concern but it's hard to really know without proof.

EDIT: Love your SOTM entry.

I have one huge problem with all of your creations. The text. Its very bad quality and i dont like them one bit. Other then that they look very good my friend!

i suck at text so i understand that one alot lol

fireman.png

Ex-Omnicide Founder

441ae.png

Did you change the text on that or something?

Btw, I want the PSD, so I can look through it, and see how you created it. Otherwise, what you've given me is rendered useless.

It's not hard just to save it and open it on PS, then add text. All that you showed me is the ending product of the Sig. Doesn't mean anything.

YAY.png
Plnkaroundme | Proud Ex-Corrupt Pures General | Ex-Warring God
I Don't Scape Anymore

Did you change the text on that or something?

Btw, I want the PSD, so I can look through it, and see how you created it. Otherwise, what you've given me is rendered useless.

It's not hard just to save it and open it on PS, then add text. All that you showed me is the ending product of the Sig. Doesn't mean anything.

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=DKS6YWX5

fireman.png

Ex-Omnicide Founder

they all blow

29z3rpv.gif

Our fight was epic.

Control #1 Med

Accepted To Control 12/10/10
Promoted to Officer Of Control 12/28/10
Promoted to Warlord Of Control 5/1/2011

Founder of Hate - 2k14

Leader of Trauma - 2k14