Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

(P2P) Epidemic vs Exile Mini

Prohibiting

epidemicbanneraz8ld3.png

[« « « « « «]

IRC: #Epidemic

Website/Forums www.epidemic.com

Updated Memberlist: Epidemic Memberlist

[» » » » » »]

After spending a good 30 minutes asking all the "medium levelled" clans for a P2P prep, no one wanted to accept a matched prep so instead we resorted to a p2p miniwar instead. I got kinda bored of asking around but word got spread through IRC channels that Epidemic was looking for a p2p miniwar. I came across [Ex]Hary from Exile and he told me that they were pre-massed and had also been looking for a p2p event so we gladly accepted with the rules:

- 25 defence cap (as requested by Hary)

- Summoning on

- Overs on

- PVP/zurials off

- 3 rounds on plateau (3rd pkri)

We went ahead with the war and managed to win 2-1 rounds and suprised ourselves knowning that Exile are a P2P based clan.

╔ ← ↔ → ╗

♪ Videos ♪

╚ ← ↔ → ╝

• •

epidemicsplitter.gif

Epidemic vs Exile

Round 1 - Epidemic attacked first and it seemed really close, however, Exile managed to pip us winning this first round with only 3 people left. We thought to ourselves that they only just managed to take the win off us and that we could easily hit hard back and hopefully win the second round.

Epidemic Starting: 9 |►| Ending: 0

Exile Starting: 9 |►| Ending: 3

1089qma.png

1pfoya.png

epidemicsplitter.gif

Round 2 - We defended - Leading on from our first round, I gave a little pump up words of advice in Vent; we had awesome piling and stuck to the calls in vent very well and managed to get the initial quick KOs, taking out 3 people including 1 of their tanks which was a suprise. So, it all relied onto round 3 as the decided and we senced that they were getting angry.

Epidemic Starting: 9 |►| Ending: 5

Exile Starting: 9 |►| Ending: 0

16bkqyu.png

epidemicsplitter.gif

Round 3 - Pkri - This round was epic. Possibly one of our best P2P miniwar rounds ever as it combined basically a bit of everything. We went into the arena knowning that we had to sit 2/3 people as we had to do it for the previous 2 rounds. As we were deciding to sit our last person, Exile rushed us when we wern't even potted, didn't have our spells set, or have our formation setup. I told everyone to keep their cool and not get KOed, pot up and pray overs immediatly. We managed to regain and compose ourselves and took an outstanding victory of only loosing 1 person to their P2P mini unit. We knew they were mad and they showed it afterwards once it was all over for them.

Epidemic Starting: 10 |►| Ending: 9

Exile Starting: 9 |►| Ending: 0

m7f2ax.png

sngqkx.png

10wsknb.png

epidemicsplitter.gif

(.......THANKS FOR READING.......(.

.)..............OUR TOPIC!...............)

koolesigcopyog7.png

6fp2ja.png

Be sure to check out our new front page, and new forums! You can reach this at www.epidemic-rs.com

51srux.jpg

Subscribe today, and have the opportunity to watch our videos!

╔← ← ← ← ↔ → → → →╗

Topic Made by Luke

╚← ← ← ← ↔ → → → →╝

~Legend of NME

iq8p5e.jpg
www.nme-rs.com | #nme
Pk Videos:
http://www.youtube.com/RSMissWinkle

wow nice last round

bm16L.png

-Proud member of #TLP
-Proud former member of #Dpures

(14:27:02) <@Furious> Next season I hope there will be a "most biased and hated moderator award" I would hands down win it

Gf E...

Just should've sit last round so it would been a fair fight :/

But ok, we'll re-do this soon

Seems to me that your Warlord and your other members recognise the fact that you purposally rushed us knowning that we still hadn't sat our last person, not potted up, not organised ourselves, not with prayers ready. :blush: ..and you still lost, lol.

Klng P A C O

svswgn.png

Exile Son

21o34up.png

ll clark ll

2hrg604.png

~Legend of NME

iq8p5e.jpg
www.nme-rs.com | #nme
Pk Videos:
http://www.youtube.com/RSMissWinkle