Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Mayhem Makers go invisible

13th

Very nice guys, great pull and great performance, you guys did some major work today, and I believe this proves that you guys are back for #1. Thanks for also AC'ing our fight today disreguarding a few casualties of MM attacking some EOP but it was nothing, thanks alot you guys deserve my respect. :wub:

thekingu.png

• Replies 446
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The only problem with that is they wont accept a full out because they cant bring there 25 little friends to come with them.

Hasn't arrogance already gotten your clan in enough trouble on Runescape?

«(08¤24¤31)» <@[E]`Scott> its a shame we have a pic of all of the MM mains

«(08¤24¤33)» <@[E]`Scott> :@

Yet again this infamous character appeared: http://www.runescapetop.com/up/images/3d600.png

A new addition to the team: http://www.runescapetop.com/up/images/3d607.png

Yeah it's a shame that we have to bring mains to combat this. I saw around ~7 mains in the second fight before I saw E, including the above two. Thanks for trying though.

«(09¤19¤17)» <+[E]Lord_X_Soren|Roberto> hey

«(09¤19¤18)» <+[E]Lord_X_Soren|Roberto> this sucks

«(09¤19¤19)» <+[E]Lord_X_Soren|Roberto> :(

«(09¤19¤20)» <+[E]Sibravibra> used to have fun on trips

Aww that's a sad story guys :'(

Should've thought about it when you decided to join a 1 hit wonder clan

(18:21:20) <@[E]Plode> mm had about 90 then the rest of varrock who decided to attend

Oops rofl I was under the impression that Epidemic had a larger memberlist than MM, and with only 1/3 of the requirements rofl. Shame we pulled your goal of 120 but you didn't :(

So once you guys cut the excuses, you can come to understand that E are a mid level clan, who have come to victory purely due to their numbers. Once the factor of numbers is equalised or reversed, they show their true colours of a mid level clan.

MEETUATLUMB
capesig.gif
[75/75 Attack][99/99Strength][99/99 Magic][99/99 Range][99/99 HP][90/90 Combat][10/10 Defence]
Fire Cape Guide for Pures
Meetuatlumb PK Video One | Meetuatlumb PK Video Two | Meetuatlumb PK Video Three

The only problem with that is they wont accept a full out because they cant bring there 25 little friends to come with them.

Keep on talking shit bro, look where it got your clan today. And I may be wrong, but I'm pretty sure you haven't declared on MM. Infact I think a lot of MM council (yet again, I may be wrong) would happily accept a full out with E, just to put them in their place.

Yet again this infamous character appeared: http://www.runescapetop.com/up/images/3d600.png

A new addition to the team: http://www.runescapetop.com/up/images/3d607.png

Yeah it's a shame that we have to bring mains to combat this. I saw around ~7 mains in the second fight before I saw E, including the above two. Thanks for trying though.

Aww that's a sad story guys :'(

Should've thought about it when you decided to join a 1 hit wonder clan

Oops rofl I was under the impression that Epidemic had a larger memberlist than MM, and with only 1/3 of the requirements rofl. Shame we pulled your goal of 120 but you didn't :(

So once you guys cut the excuses, you can come to understand that E are a mid level clan, who have come to victory purely due to their numbers. Once the factor of numbers is equalised or reversed, they show their true colours of a mid level clan.

well ******* said pauly. win.

If only prateek could call on vent then they would've won, because we all know that prateek's calls on vent makes epidemic win, not the opts.

Anyways, goodjob MM, been dominating last couple of weeks, keep it up, best of luck tomorrow.

Cake.png

2remiqu.png60 1zmpa4k.png99 2qjyxkm.png99 2ykese1.png99 10gh4wi.png52 2rx8q4m.png99

#1 Clan Leader & F2P Dmer

If only prateek could call on vent then they would've won, because we all know that prateek's calls on vent makes epidemic win, not the opts.

Anyways, goodjob MM, been dominating last couple of weeks, keep it up, best of luck tomorrow.

Ye just my opinion but i think epidemic leaders do more calling and prateek repeats what they say idk thats just my opinion the time when i was e.

alqjvp.png

if E is still around then, some members seem to be getting pretty mad & ragequitting.

MEETUATLUMB
capesig.gif
[75/75 Attack][99/99Strength][99/99 Magic][99/99 Range][99/99 HP][90/90 Combat][10/10 Defence]
Fire Cape Guide for Pures
Meetuatlumb PK Video One | Meetuatlumb PK Video Two | Meetuatlumb PK Video Three

E's just trying to fit in with the big boys... No need to hate brah

Untitled23232-3.jpg