Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Mayhem Makers go invisible

13th

• Replies 446
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Uhhh... runescape? Congrats I guess.

I don't exactly see the point in taking screen shots of random mains in the wild. Whether E used a few level 100+ to scout, just like every other clan does (cp did when I was cp).. Ive seen pures using mains for scouts for ages, from basically every clan including MM lol.

...or maybe its just that you honestly think anyone wearing the most common team cape in the game, is instantly in/related to epidemic.

[x] Group venge -- [x] Maxed Turmoil -- F2P retired

Starcraft 2 | Team Liquid

Listen Epidemic, when ever you have a main attacking me more than once(I'm a nice guy, I let you have one **** up.) I will go on the original account, and it will always at the very least kill 5 of you, it's that awesome.

And also, I was only there on Meklomaniac for the last fight, could have just beaten us in the first two fights.

Signature Removed

Uhhh... runescape? Congrats I guess.

I don't exactly see the point in taking screen shots of random mains in the wild. Whether E used a few level 100+ to scout, just like every other clan does (cp did when I was cp).. Ive seen pures using mains for scouts for ages, from basically every clan including MM lol.

...or maybe its just that you honestly think anyone wearing the most common team cape in the game, is instantly in/related to epidemic.

OR OR OR OR OR OR?????

They're at MM's trips regularly and Epidemic newfags are idiotic enough to ADMIT that they're Epidemic Mains.

2r7q8ef.jpg

Isit me or did you remove your terribly edited 'Return' sets.

Yea i learned mm cant take a joke, because they act as if they have never won a fight before...

34ypu12.png

[E]Jared who said that isn't even a leader btw. He's an "Officer" which deals with our forum work and helps to lead miniwars, so ya, just thought I'd tell ya guys about that!

What a stupid call. "Run behind altar and log." I have never seen that one used before in all the fights I've been to. That call alone should be enough to strip him of his officer rank.

30nj3p2.gif

^13th'd^

What a stupid call. "Run behind altar and log." I have never seen that one used before in all the fights I've been to. That call alone should be enough to strip him of his officer rank.

It wasnt to log, it was to rest for some reason..

34ypu12.png

im very proud of us! beat E on their own day of the week. I wish we seen em Friday and Sunday too, but I guess we'll have to wait another week to have another go at them. Soooooo long lol, can't wait. I'm yet to see E's superior organization... have they ever proved this yet? or do they just like to tell themselves that? It's getting pretty old. I'd like to see how much more trouble with organization they'd have if they had half as much mith.

a483be15a4a204d914ba67937c21511b.jpg

----------CLAN KILLAZ----------

im very proud of us! beat E on their own day of the week. I wish we seen em Friday and Sunday too, but I guess we'll have to wait another week to have another go at them. Soooooo long lol, can't wait.

Inorite, it's **** when clans try not to work on their weaknesses.

2r7q8ef.jpg