Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Mayhem Makers go invisible

13th

Kid E sucks ****

Dont flame... proves nothing..

Gf, mm.. my hat goes off to you in all three fights...

I dont know why a call was made in the middle of the fight to go behind the alter and rest... that really screwed us over....

See you next week.

34ypu12.png

• Replies 446
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I dont know why a call was made in the middle of the fight to go behind the alter and rest... that really screwed us over....

See you next week.

You gotta tell jibs to stop getting high on trips.

pg0j18.gif

pureclan.png

YpN4A.png

fodurn.jpg

its official, e got barn'd mm #1

sig2.png

Gotta stay true to who you are and where you came from
Cause at the top will be the same place you hang from
No matter how big you can ever be
For whatever fee or publicity, never lose your integrity

(22:24:29) <@[Fi]V3RD3|Away> men until proven female on the interweb

dem nazis

See you next week.

Neither do I... Was laughing over TS when you charged the altar gap then back into altar then behind the altar. I heard it was due to inexperienced leaders not knowing what a map glitch is or how it works.

Anyways all jokes / flaming aside thanks for the fights Epidemic. I don't enjoy the flaming and such but you guys threatened my family, friends, clan saying how we were going to close and that you were going to be the ones doing it. Not to mention all the other flaming you've done about us and how big headed and cocky you were during our Winter Break trips. I know some of your members were happy to be #1 but it never lasts and as shown the last 2 weeks you still have TONS to work on because clearly mass recruiting isn't working.

If you want the truth and nothing but the truth click my sig.
16gqdc.png
pinkside.png
Our greatest glory is not in never falling but in rising every time we fall
If you have any questions about MM or in general click .

Neither do I... Was laughing over TS when you charged the altar gap then back into altar then behind the altar. I heard it was due to inexperienced leaders not knowing what a map glitch is or how it works.

Anyways all jokes / flaming aside thanks for the fights Epidemic. I don't enjoy the flaming and such but you guys threatened my family, friends, clan saying how we were going to close and that you were going to be the ones doing it. Not to mention all the other flaming you've done about us and how big headed and cocky you were during our Winter Break trips. I know some of your members were happy to be #1 but it never lasts and as shown the last 2 weeks you still have TONS to work on because clearly mass recruiting isn't working.

We charged you at chaos gap because we heard you crashed a war or something

34ypu12.png

gj but u crashed our fight vs eop killing a few foe and eop members then got off..

Anti-crashing Speshls Own style.

We basically killed everything that wasn't a pure (addy daddies). Someone has to try and keep the pure world actually PURE :wink: .

We charged you at chaos gap because we heard you crashed a war or something

We were getting prayer and CP were in the altar... We cleared off CP and then took our time and cleared you :P. 2 vs 1's are ftw and seems to be what we are good at.

If you want the truth and nothing but the truth click my sig.
16gqdc.png
pinkside.png
Our greatest glory is not in never falling but in rising every time we fall
If you have any questions about MM or in general click .

gj

dont own E too hard or you won't have any competition. then trips will get boring

I know what you mean, we did the same to FI than FOE and now E looks like they're next. Soon EOP will take their #2 spot and it'll happen all over again.

pg0j18.gif

pureclan.png

YpN4A.png

fodurn.jpg