Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Vesta Long or Stat Ham

Ex0tic X0x

Which one do you think is better? I think VLS is better because it has a little more strength bonus and less lag on a switch but Stat Ham hits better on amour/defence, your opinion?

Furious-Chan is a noob K-ON! Fan|I like Starcraft 2 and League of Legends ヽ(´ー`)ノ ~IGN both "MooMooMugi"

Just lost it, zamorak medallion prayed over it D:

Furious-Chan is a noob K-ON! Fan|I like Starcraft 2 and League of Legends ヽ(´ー`)ノ ~IGN both "MooMooMugi"

vls are better, but cheaper

stat warhammer looks better though :)

bm16L.png

-Proud member of #TLP
-Proud former member of #Dpures

(14:27:02) <@Furious> Next season I hope there will be a "most biased and hated moderator award" I would hands down win it

VLS and Stat hammer are the same as comparing rscim and r2h. VLS has the higher DPS so it is used to bring someone's HP down with, and since its max hit is decent, it has a chance of killing with some lucky hits. Statius has much lower DPS, so you would never try to hit twice in a row with it, but it's a good switch after a fast ranged wep.

addyv.jpg

bestposter.png

smartestposter.png

hammer spec is kinda useless, lowers opponent stats. all he has to do is drink superrestore. rather spec trough opponents def with vls.

R.I.P. Vlooieneuker
~ 2nd pure to 99 Slayer ~ 2nd pure to 99 Summon ~
~ 2573rd to 99 Slayer ~ 783rd to 99 Summon ~
new pure: Vl00ieneuker
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
champions defeated:
champbanner.png
VLOOIENEUKER