Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Its Clobbering Time

Goop

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't know why people come to our topic arguing. We tied with FOE today and had 3 respectable fights, yes FOE won a fight, but nobody should be complaining about it, we did very bad the first fight I will agree, we made lots of tactical mistakes but made up for it in the 2nd fight. Funny how IR tried to **** us up in all 3 fights, it's gonna come back to bite them in the ass. When we finally found them 1v1 they hugged single at SC lol.

Great fights today FOE, lets keep it flame free, you guys did well today.

thekingu.png

Ok pure warfare ima give it to you guys straight, exactly how it happened.

First fight of EOP vs FOE

It was a shame IR was killing our returners AGAIN this weekend, and I guess I'll give this fight to foe though.

2nd Fight of EOP vs FOE

Ran into eachother around level 30 something, northeast of red spider house. Was a really good fight, could have went either way. Respect to Epidemic for not crashing, although MM some what anti crashed except for killing our addy daddys, me being one of them. No other clan crashed, or affected the outcome in any other way. EOP comes with a clean win.

3rd Fight of EOP vs FOE

Met up around level 15 I believe east of Stealing Creation. Fight looked very even as it usually does. FOE is holding south, EOP holding North, then comes IR from stealing creation, hitting ONLY EOP and came at us directly west. We fall back to the Obelisk north of CA then tried to turn around and push but became to spread out, and thus having no chance to beat both FOE and IR. Whether IR followed us to Clan Wars, I don't know. But the damage they did was significant enough for FOE to not claim a win. Neither clan won today. It was a tie. Foe won the first fight, EoP wins the 2nd, the 3rd is a draw.

It just really annoys us how IR always turns up. Killed our returners first fight, and just plain crashed the 3rd fight. The 2nd fight was the only purely clean fight, deep enough in the wilderness to make returning a minimum factor so it didn't matter if returners were killed or not really. Like I said earlier though, the first fight I give to FOE because of our lack of performance, I really thought we were going to win that one, so good job FOE.

This constant flaming business is just getting way out of control between us two clans. It is great to have a rivalry to stride us to fight to the best of our abilities for each of us, but the aftermath just shows the worst in both of our clans. We should just be able to all say "thanks for the fights, see you next weekend" but that just doesn't happen since the creation of forums like pure community and pure warfare. Now it seems, unfortunately, that the only thing that matters these days instead of having fun is being able to put #1 beside your clan initials. These recent fights with Foe have made both of us better clans when it comes to F2P warring. Warring you guys is definately the most enjoyable part of our Saturday pk trip.

I really hope we can start to keep it flame free from now on, or soon.

Good luck next weekend.

Ok pure warfare ima give it to you guys straight, exactly how it happened.

First fight of EOP vs FOE

It was a shame IR was killing our returners AGAIN this weekend, and I guess I'll give this fight to foe though.

2nd Fight of EOP vs FOE

Ran into eachother around level 30 something, northeast of red spider house. Was a really good fight, could have went either way. Respect to Epidemic for not crashing, although MM some what anti crashed except for killing our addy daddys, me being one of them. No other clan crashed, or affected the outcome in any other way. EOP comes with a clean win.

3rd Fight of EOP vs FOE

Met up around level 15 I believe east of Stealing Creation. Fight looked very even as it usually does. FOE is holding south, EOP holding North, then comes IR from stealing creation, hitting ONLY EOP and came at us directly west. We fall back to the Obelisk north of CA then tried to turn around and push but became to spread out, and thus having no chance to beat both FOE and IR. Whether IR followed us to Clan Wars, I don't know. But the damage they did was significant enough for FOE to not claim a win. Neither clan won today. It was a tie. Foe won the first fight, EoP wins the 2nd, the 3rd is a draw.

It just really annoys us how IR always turns up. Killed our returners first fight, and just plain crashed the 3rd fight. The 2nd fight was the only purely clean fight, deep enough in the wilderness to make returning a minimum factor so it didn't matter if returners were killed or not really. Like I said earlier though, the first fight I give to FOE because of our lack of performance, I really thought we were going to win that one, so good job FOE.

This constant flaming business is just getting way out of control between us two clans. It is great to have a rivalry to stride us to fight to the best of our abilities for each of us, but the aftermath just shows the worst in both of our clans. We should just be able to all say "thanks for the fights, see you next weekend" but that just doesn't happen since the creation of forums like pure community and pure warfare. Now it seems, unfortunately, that the only thing that matters these days instead of having fun is being able to put #1 beside your clan initials. These recent fights with Foe have made both of us better clans when it comes to F2P warring. Warring you guys is definately the most enjoyable part of our Saturday pk trip.

I really hope we can start to keep it flame free from now on, or soon.

Good luck next weekend.

could not have said this better myself. thanks for clearing things out to everyone. :thumbsup:

- Proud to have been EOP: 2007-2011 -

GJ EoP you outclassed FOE in everyway.

Thank you speshls.

It was a good day with a lot of controversy like every week. It is good to see the amount of competition right now, but it sucks when there is a lot of flaming involved.

mattyb.png
M4730.jpg
TPF - VO - EOP
Damn you're a nigger.

Good job beating FOE in the Second fight outnumbered. Shame we couldn't have a fair fight the third round because "the buttbuddies" had to help out. Oh well

It's funny how "the buttbuddies" stayed inside SC for about 10ish minutes but as soon as EOP v FOE starts they wanna come out.

GF to FOE, goodjob in the first fight. :P

wedding213017.png" border="0" class="linked-sig-image

Great trip guys, fierce competition. 2-1 for today looking forward to next week, maybe tomorrow if you decide to come p2p

^ @w0w2many we had 68 lol I'd say it was an even opts fight if anything, we kinda won the "outnumbered" fight, first one, outnumbered by 12 :biggrin:

Ex FOE Co-Leader

foesig4yearsred.png

foechamps-1.gif[