Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Its Clobbering Time

Goop

Great trip guys, fierce competition. 2-1 for today looking forward to next week, maybe tomorrow if you decide to come p2p

^ @w0w2many we had 68 lol I'd say it was an even opts fight if anything, we kinda won the "outnumbered" fight, first one, outnumbered by 12 :biggrin:

You guys had 69 the first fight. Which means 69+12=81.. We never had 81 people -.- we had around 75ishhh but seeing thats +6. Yes still being outnumbered +6 makes a big difference and you guys did a goodjob.

wedding213017.png" border="0" class="linked-sig-image

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

eop are way better then foe now

god i love u lucas <3

GJ EoP you outclassed FOE in everyway.

+ u, thanks for ac'ing :)

GG Foe, they got sign ups and yet they lose

keep it clean, try treat foe how we would like to be treated etc :bunny:

ps. ITS CLOBBERING TIME :bomb_ie:

7431051924523195.png

@High Council of the #1 pure clan.

If you don't like how we run our clan, we're doing it right.

you couldnt of said it better, we ******* shafted you lol

good effort though, 7/10 tbh... was valiant

Man r u going to start flaming again ffs...

You guyz won first round cuz we couldn't return .. Second round MM Was there and killed the "Crashers"... Ty MM .. We play it by our rules .. Look where we are ???

caller.png
ingamecaller.png

Ex-Leader Of Exclusive
Ex-Warlord Of We Are Royalty
Ex-Warlord Of Deviation

you couldnt of said it better, we ******* shafted you lol

good effort though, 7/10 tbh... was valiant

Thank you, your input is greatly appreciated.

7431051924523195.png

how are they way better then us wen we apparently drew 1-1 and btw how was ur 1hr trip snm

i see a lot of foe members with 10- pw posts.

which leads one to the assumption they been doin gud massing this past week ahead of FOES BIG SIGN UP #1 WEEKEND.

As you have most likely found out about pure warfare yesterday, let me inform you that we have beaten FOE consistently for a good 6 weeks.

7431051924523195.png

It was funny how FOE thought they were ganna take #1 yesterday with their sign ups :P.

LOL no.

I have no real intention of talking **** and trying to go all out against clans with 30/40 ml bigger than ours in f2p.. in p2p happily in f2p no.

But eop? lol... o dear.

Sign ups were for attendance and to get some hype for the trip no lies there. We got a lot of active irl players in foe and they were doing that so i knew what we was going to pull. We pulled exactly what we had signed up.

The bit that made me laugh is that you **** your pants so much for the first 40 mins you didnt even leave safe and single lol... hopping like a bunch of little girls, and then to only get trash talked in cw by us which led to your fail rage charge and then your complete and utter ass raping when u had like a 15 man advantage lol.

I pity you sir.

try next week.

#TEAM-WALLI

LOL no.

I have no real intention of talking **** and trying to go all out against clans with 30/40 ml bigger than ours in f2p.. in p2p happily in f2p no.

But eop? lol... o dear.

Sign ups were for attendance and to get some hype for the trip no lies there. We got a lot of active irl players in foe and they were doing that so i knew what we was going to pull. We pulled exactly what we had signed up.

The bit that made me laugh is that you **** your pants so much for the first 40 mins you didnt even leave safe and single lol... hopping like a bunch of little girls, and then to only get trash talked in cw by us which led to your fail rage charge and then your complete and utter ass raping when u had like a 15 man advantage lol.

I pity you sir.

try next week.

odear walli. hmm lets see;

1) Gratz on your pull, you have pulled less in f2p with sign ups then you do in p2p without them. Might want to sort out your active memberlist.

2) We spent like 20 mins in safe trying to get atrack on you, until you hopped on top of us, where we could easily have just hit you on log in, and killed a few of you, however we did the respectful thing and left.

3) It was non multi, why would we want to fight someone who outnumbers and outlevels us in 1v1?

4) Wasn't a rage charge, we just see your quality slipping, and your quantity is failed so... why not go out and fight? As opposed to last week where you hid in fog until we left you alone.

5) united 3 - 0 burnley

7431051924523195.png

odear walli. hmm lets see;

1) Gratz on your pull, you have pulled less in f2p with sign ups then you do in p2p without them. Might want to sort out your active memberlist.

2) We spent like 20 mins in safe trying to get atrack on you, until you hopped on top of us, where we could easily have just hit you on log in, and killed a few of you, however we did the respectful thing and left.

3) It was non multi, why would we want to fight someone who outnumbers and outlevels us in 1v1?

4) Wasn't a rage charge, we just see your quality slipping, and your quantity is failed so... why not go out and fight? As opposed to last week where you hid in fog until we left you alone.

5) united 3 - 0 burnley

1) Saturday night is prime time for playign irl. I dont care if members go out get ******/party w/e on saturday nights... most people are 15+ in foe and if they arnt doing that once in a while at least there is serious problems. Sundays people dont go out with school and work the next day. So meh, my sign ups prove all i wanted them to and let me get rid of 5 worthless cunts, i knew we didnt need to pull our ml to beat u and that was proven lol

2)40 mins is 40 mins.. not 20, you were never near us on a log in rofl and we were never near u in single, we were always in multi. WEAK EXCUSES ARE WEAK

3) seemed like a rage charge coz u ran like bitched into cw when we came, then we told u how it was walked off, and booooom rage charge!!!! how dare u talk like tht to meeee now pay... o dear u died.

4)SAY WHAT U WANT ABOUT ME AND FOE BUT NEVER ******* SPEAK OF BURNLEY IN SUCH A WAY!!!!! YOU CROSSED THE LINE.... CROSSED THE LINE MAN.

#TEAM-WALLI

1) Saturday night is prime time for playign irl. I dont care if members go out get ******/party w/e on saturday nights... most people are 15+ in foe and if they arnt doing that once in a while at least there is serious problems. Sundays people dont go out with school and work the next day. So meh, my sign ups prove all i wanted them to and let me get rid of 5 worthless cunts, i knew we didnt need to pull our ml to beat u and that was proven lol

2)40 mins is 40 mins.. not 20, you were never near us on a log in rofl and we were never near u in single, we were always in multi. WEAK EXCUSES ARE WEAK

3) seemed like a rage charge coz u ran like bitched into cw when we came, then we told u how it was walked off, and booooom rage charge!!!! how dare u talk like tht to meeee now pay... o dear u died.

4)SAY WHAT U WANT ABOUT ME AND FOE BUT NEVER ******* SPEAK OF BURNLEY IN SUCH A WAY!!!!! YOU CROSSED THE LINE.... CROSSED THE LINE MAN.

do you ever get the feeling its retarded having this discussion over three different topics.

7431051924523195.png

So you went 2-0? 1-0 vs FOE and 1-0 versus some other random people?

Also from the scouts I'm pretty sure your numbers are incorrect for the FOE fight.

1-1 vs FOE, (1) Being Crashed.

1-0 vs a Main clan on thursday.

(08:20:49) -NeoBot[01]- *** [ CLAN INFO ]: "Australian Army" Members: 65 Type: F2P & P2P [Home World 97] Initial: AA Cape: Wilderness25 [Avg] Cmb: (F2P: 120.8| P2P: 129.32) Overall 1805 Hp: 97.08 Range: 90.12 Mage 91.26 Country: Asia-Pacific

bestleader.png

#clan-eop www.eop-rs.com

i see a lot of foe members with 10- pw posts.

which leads one to the assumption they been doin gud massing this past week ahead of FOES BIG SIGN UP #1 WEEKEND.

As you have most likely found out about pure warfare yesterday, let me inform you that we have beaten FOE consistently for a good 6 weeks.

Yes good massing, but we still have the same ML size. Nice1 broski

1-1 vs FOE, (1) Being Crashed.

1-0 vs a Main clan on thursday.

(08:20:49) -NeoBot[01]- *** [ CLAN INFO ]: "Australian Army" Members: 65 Type: F2P & P2P [Home World 97] Initial: AA Cape: Wilderness25 [Avg] Cmb: (F2P: 120.8| P2P: 129.32) Overall 1805 Hp: 97.08 Range: 90.12 Mage 91.26 Country: Asia-Pacific

Congrats against the main clan on thursday.

Is it just me or is your topic a little deceiving? You give off the impression that you went unbeaten and you had 1 fight which you won.

Lacks in information. Goodjob on the win vs FOE though!

Cake.png

2remiqu.png60 1zmpa4k.png99 2qjyxkm.png99 2ykese1.png99 10gh4wi.png52 2rx8q4m.png99

#1 Clan Leader & F2P Dmer