Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Looking for a low level clan.

Oger

Sup Pure Warfare

----Lets start off with my names lol. My rl name is Joe which about 5% of everyone I know on rs calls me by that name lol :P. I very athetlic and love most sports. My favorite ones have to be volleyball,football,and swimming. Im was on my schools football team as a flex end and ill be joining my schools track team this spring. Im 18 years old turning 19 in april lmao. Most people call me Oger though because about 90% of my rsn's has oger in it ha :D. When I first got into pures i wanted a unique name that people would know me by :D. So I started to think then I thought of ogre.. that name was very common so I thought hmm.. why dont I just change the spelling and thats how i came up with Oger :).

----My current rs accounts I use the most atm are Str Oger Str and V Hazelnut V. Str Oger Str was a account I had made back in 2006 but stopped playing it after I got 41 att on it ha. Back then whenever you logged in your attack style would automatically be switched to attack.. and you had to switch it to strength style after every log in.. and I forgot once :(. After Str Oger Str I switched to my first succesful pure imo. Archenoger was my first scape account that got a 90+ stat,finished dt/mm/mith gloves.. almost all pure bonus's back then in 2007. I was able to beast f2p/p2p wild with Archenoger and was loving it :D. Wild died in late 2007 and bh came out.. at first it was multi so I decided to stay for my clan. Eventually jagex some how ruined bh 2.. and made it single. So I quit rs for good... atleast I thought it was for good.. :\. I would still stop on irc once in awhile to catch up with my friends from rs that I couldnt just forget about. I stopped on irc in setember of 2008 to check on my mate who recently had surgery. We got talking for hours and the topic of old wild was brought up. In addition he had mentioned about the upcoming pvp worlds.. and of course I use to love old wild so I decided to stick around for a bit and wait for the new pvp worlds. Since i had gotten defence on archenoger to make sure id quit rs.. I had to make a new pure.. but I was way to lazy to start a new pure.. since you couldn't xfer anymore.. :|. Then I remembered about Str Oger Str my old pure which had 80 str and 41 attack.. but I didnt care about its attack anymore.

----So I figured if im going to be pking id want to be in a clan to. so I browsed pure community forums and came across a clan called EP. I joined that clan and made my friend join it with me. It died a week after lol.. but my friend and I were both promoted to warlords before it closed in less then a week :D. It clearly appeared I hadn't lost my touch when it came to warring.. I was still the same beast I had been over a year ago. After EP died... my friend and a few new friends I had made in EP decided to make a new clan named Veneratio. I decided not to join at first but I eventually joined couple weeks later. There I trained Str Oger Str to become one of the best accounts in Veneratio to set a example for the other people in the clan. I was offered warlord rank countless times in that clan but I didn't want to be a rank. VO hit a small slump and i was offered warlord rank once again so maybe I could pull us out of this little slump. I agreed only because if it took me being warlord to help the clan then I guess i had no choice. After I had been promoted I led countless mini's only losing 2 of the mini's I led. Winning a shitload in the proccess lol. VO finally came out of that slump so my job was done. I demoted myself after I wasn't needed anymore. Eventually I got 99 Strength because of all the support I had in veneratio :). Was my first 99 ever. Couple months later I had a large disagreement with some of the ranks in VO and left and joined a new clan more suitable to my combat level.

----This is where V Hazelnut V comes into play. A close friend of my was giving away a nub pure she had made.. so I said wth ill take the nub pure. It was 40 attack and 60 strength and thats it lol. So all I did was f2p pk on it for like a month. I got my friend who gave me the account to get p2p on it :D and from there her and I got 75 str,range,magic. The beastly hybrid was born :P. Soon after that I rejoined Veneratio on V Hazelnut V to be with the friends once again. After a while it had died though due to the lack of people we would pull to trips. Joined Purity on it with a couple friends.. was a fun clan but failed horribly lmao. Now im thinking about joining a clan on V Hazelnut V if I think your clan is good. ;)

----In low level clans I expect great organization since you can't relie on levels and to have a decent community with atleast 30 active members :D. So we can get a mini war w/e we want. I Hate ***** ranks so ye if any of your ranks annoy me I probably won't be around that long >.>.

----I can supply a clan with a decently active member. I post on forums daily and have interesting input to most subjects lol. When it comes to warring I have like 4 years of experience and knowledge and know pretty much everything there is to know lol. I'v been told im a great leader in wars because I think about every aspect of war not just the simply novice idea's most people think of. I myself am a great tank and warrer in general :). 60 Combat.

3e04f.png

¤~§~¤Oger¤~§~¤

(¯`·._.«¤:§:¥:‡~≈ Ḧẳżễĺňǖṫ ≈~‡:¥:§:¤»._.·´¯)
maf6zl.png
2hp6nbs.gif2hp6nbs.gif

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Go join Milf's clan

#EOD

hamtaro_g_027.gif
Proud Founder of Carpediem
Proud Founder of Hysteria
Proud Leader of Malice

well you meet eop jr reqs, and you only need an 85 stat for full member :)

we have a lot of ex-vo, idk the manner of your leaving them, but if you are still friends, or would like to be with some, then eop would be the place to be :)

we do have some lvl 60s, and even a few level 50s, but if you want a low level clan, i would recommend VD, theyre the only decent low level clan atm.

gl searching :)

7431051924523195.png

@High Council of the #1 pure clan.

If you don't like how we run our clan, we're doing it right.

Nice intro, this is what I would do in your position:

Not many decent low level clans around atm, so I would just go to a med/high clan.

Personally, I would like to recommend Fatality due to the great community, and active forums. You may be thinking "Fi is in a big slump", but I can assure you that we are starting to come out of this slump and we need more new people who are experienced with clans such as yourself. We have some people around your combat also.

Good luck with whatever you do though

:)

mlmw0h.png
~ Proud Council of NME

R2qs8.png

Come check out #Omnicide [OD]

We are a New low level Clan that is Causing Rampages Daily.

Yesterday We had our First Full out War Vs Lithuanians JRs and Won 3-0 being out numbered all 3 rounds, we have active mini wars each day, and our IRC is full of cool people to talk and chill with.

Our forums are Very active and it dosent Take a week to get accepted like most clans, We do have Trial Member process just Added, It get's moved after you attend like 3 Events. (Minis'Pk Trips'Full outs)

We did very well on our pk trips aswell on our First pk trip Pulling 19.

Come check us out

#omnicide

Http://www.omnicide.ipbfree.com

29z3rpv.gif

Our fight was epic.

Control #1 Med

Accepted To Control 12/10/10
Promoted to Officer Of Control 12/28/10
Promoted to Warlord Of Control 5/1/2011

Founder of Hate - 2k14

Leader of Trauma - 2k14

105317-fun-coupons-wolf-of-wall-stree-UF

To my dearest Oger,

Fml... I don't feel like typing atm.... Join EOD Oger, majory of the clan is lvl55-75. We just chill on IRC and war other low/med clans all day... Lots of un-official 5-10man pk trips.. good times.

Love,

Mafia

pandanegative1.png

Hi Joe or Oger ;)

Well if you're looking for a low level klen i'd suggest you'd join Mesmerized.

#Mesmerized

or

http://s10.invisionfree.com/MesmerizedRS

We have had one mini, against VD, i was the only rank there but we had some new members there but it was too hard for them, so they're sticking to BH :( . But our ranks are pretty experienced and quite dedicated as Chad (Our co-leader) Learnt especially just for our website how to make a website. :)

We'd love to have your experience here.. As i have known you from VO (wasn't in it just hung around the community) :) I knew you guys were on a pretty big winning streak at one stage.. :)

Like said again. We'd love to have you here at M and hope this helps your decision, and good luck wherever you go :)

Inappropriate signature.

#omnicide

www.omnicide.ipbfree.com

29z3rpv.gif

Our fight was epic.

Control #1 Med

Accepted To Control 12/10/10
Promoted to Officer Of Control 12/28/10
Promoted to Warlord Of Control 5/1/2011

Founder of Hate - 2k14

Leader of Trauma - 2k14

105317-fun-coupons-wolf-of-wall-stree-UF