Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

[F]inal [O]wnage [E]lites who talking now?

Aly

I'd believe our scout and your staff over you, no bait intended. As for Goop, he hardly flamed at all, just more or so said a true statement that FOE didn't like, and retaliated... but sometimes the truth hurts. Even if it was a flame, ya'll should learn to ignore it rather than retaliate, most normal cases, Clan B flames Clan A's topic, but this time it's the other way around, kinda weird.

Before you get the wrong idea, im not here to argue either, I just came to correct false info because a large majority of FOE (not speaking for your whole clan), is trying to make us look bad, really im wasting my time though because most people are just doing as FOE leaders are asking them to do, "sign up to kill eop" followed by "Post here on the ownage over EOP"...which is basically commanding them to post first of all, half of them filled with propaganda whom will post baits anyways...half of em know nothing about respect on PW anyways seeing as tons of them have 1-15 posts lol...they should have stayed away from all the PW drama rather than getting dragged into it.

Some of your staff are worst than the members of FOE, Scott, Walli, etc...you'd think they should be a good influence on the newer members of PW, not a bad one, lets hope it doesn't become a trend. Atleast im posting people in clan court for acting like idiots on PW, and doing something about it, you guys are not, and probably never will.

Change gotta start somewhere, not sure about you guys but I don't wanna have to deal with a **** load of immature people, and drama in this game that we all play for FUN, and I never have...both clans could overcome all the ******** if we wanted to but only one of us are trying.

thekingu.png

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

thought EOP beat u guys too ?

maybe u guys could give MM some action and then see who's talking . . .

We posted our loss on the topic.

@Old Pker, I didn't read everything you said, but try to follow your own advice. When we supposedly start flaming, tell Goop and others to not retaliate before you try to tutor us. I'm not sure how long you have been on Pure-Warfare, but Goop have been flaming more than you know.

Some of your staff are worst than the members of FOE, Scott, Walli, etc...you'd think they should be a good influence on the newer members of PW, not a bad one, lets hope it doesn't become a trend. Atleast im posting people in clan court for acting like idiots on PW, and doing something about it, you guys are not, and probably never will.

you dont know me at all. I am normally the good one telling people to stop flaming and keeping ourselves under control but when goop wants to start up, we will back it up. Its not just this topic, its past topics that he makes little remarked thinking that Eop is better then Foe. He is posting false info much like you are accusing us of doing. Saying 8-1 over the past month is completely false. When he wants to stop making the small baits all over the place, I wont come at him. I stopped for this topic and come to read what you posted, when you dont know anything about you. You were inactive while I was a coleader so dont judge me one 1-2 posts that you have seen.

Me and Walli have pride for our clan so when you want to come at us with baits, we will argue with you until you know we are right. That is all it is.

Thank you. Good fights Eop 2-1. Sadly I wont be here for a while to see any more fights because the competition is good right now.

10pdfkn.jpg

I'd believe our scout and your staff over you, no bait intended. As for Goop, he hardly flamed at all, just more or so said a true statement that FOE didn't like, and retaliated... but sometimes the truth hurts. Even if it was a flame, ya'll should learn to ignore it rather than retaliate, most normal cases, Clan B flames Clan A's topic, but this time it's the other way around, kinda weird.

Before you get the wrong idea, im not here to argue either, I just came to correct false info because a large majority of FOE (not speaking for your whole clan), is trying to make us look bad, really im wasting my time though because most people are just doing as FOE leaders are asking them to do, "sign up to kill eop" followed by "Post here on the ownage over EOP"...which is basically commanding them to post first of all, half of them filled with propaganda whom will post baits anyways...half of em know nothing about respect on PW anyways seeing as tons of them have 1-15 posts lol...they should have stayed away from all the PW drama rather than getting dragged into it.

Change gotta start somewhere, not sure about you guys but I don't wanna have to deal with a **** load of immature people, and drama in this game that we all play for FUN, and I never have...both clans could overcome all the ******** if we wanted to but only one of us are trying.

If you kept that Goop and Qxz on a tighter leash, none of this would happen. They obviously have the intellectual capacity of 5 year olds if they're responding to the most simplest of baits. In terms of leaders such as Scotty and Walli giving newer members a bad impression, take a look at Goop. He is a LEADER, while Scotty is retired and Walli is a warlord. If anything Goop is the one ruining the reputations, but hey? who cares? Kids from Soulwars don't know how to use forums so it shouldn't be a big deal for you.

I'd say see you next Friday but you attend low level pcl. I'd say see you next Sunday but.. yeah. Lastly, hopefully we have a good fight next Saturday as that is what I'm looking forward to. If our members actually cared about F2P they'd attend, but as shown by our dominance in P2P, F2P isn't at the top of their list for priorities.

Night.

If you read the topic fully you would realise we mentioned that. IR crashing or not we still pushed you up a mini map before they crashed it.

Gf's, hopefully you grow a set tommorow.

If you think 30 secs into the fight u can push 60 EOP members all the way to CW from SC your mad. IR+TGG rushed EOP when we were fighting u guys. Thats the only reason why EOP ran to portals and then cw.

Fail arguement is fail.

Everyone should just relax, you guys get all worked up over nothing I swear. Foe, you should be glad that you actually have someone to compete with instead of getting stomped on every other week by MM and E. And Eop should be able to take a loss better than this.

But saying "See you friday... oh wait you go to low level PCL" is kind of stupid. If you want to see us friday then why don't you come to MID level PCL for a few fights? And saying "See you Sunday" or "I hope you grow a pair and go out on Sundays" is completely idiotic when Eop is MAINLY a F2P clan and NO ONE is claiming that we can beat your clan in P2P.

Whatever though, so you next SATURDAY Foe because Eop is MAINLY a F2P clan. (Oh and stop by PCL to give us a run for our money why don't you? :))

Everyone should just relax, you guys get all worked up over nothing I swear. Foe, you should be glad that you actually have someone to compete with instead of getting stomped on every other week by MM and E. And Eop should be able to take a loss better than this.

But saying "See you friday... oh wait you go to low level PCL" is kind of stupid. If you want to see us friday then why don't you come to MID level PCL for a few fights? And saying "See you Sunday" or "I hope you grow a pair and go out on Sundays" is completely idiotic when Eop is MAINLY a F2P clan and NO ONE is claiming that we can beat your clan in P2P.

Whatever though, so you next SATURDAY Foe because Eop is MAINLY a F2P clan. (Oh and stop by PCL to give us a run for our money why don't you? :))

FOE is mainly a P2P clan. So don't feel all high and mighty when you beat them up 15 people.

Poor Clan League is un-needed at the level FOE is at.

Respect for showing your loss second round but you rushing us under level 18 portal in level 15 wildy was just stupid, The un even opts where all the people who couldn't attack the oppoisng clan in that low of wildy, Was a stupid fight if you ask me. Being I'm one of the low levels in EOP for rebuilding I think the max I could attack was a 72....

Respect for showing your loss second round but you rushing us under level 18 portal in level 15 wildy was just stupid, The un even opts where all the people who couldn't attack the oppoisng clan in that low of wildy, Was a stupid fight if you ask me. Being I'm one of the low levels in EOP for rebuilding I think the max I could attack was a 72....

Honestly, that is life for you not everything will be fair or follow according to plans.

(Example - Clan A crashing Clan B and Clan C fight.)

I am expecting more Ownage this weekend.

Want to join the best? Go to http://Foe-rs.com

Foe vs Fi F2P Full Out Saturday Auguest 11, 2012

Retired Runescape 2/1/2012