Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

TLP GWAS

King

Eventually we pushed MM south to clan wars and had around 20 MM hugging in and out of clan wars trying to regroup to continue fighting. We had 2 split groups, one north of clan wars and the rest east of BH catching the half of MM. FOE had rushed to BH and killed one of our split ends/returners and there were mains at clan wars picking us off while MM tried to gain returners in single.

/thread

I_Moti0nz_I

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"FOE had rushed to BH and killed one of our split ends/returners and there were mains at clan wars picking us off while MM tried to gain returners in single."

Nice lie. As soon we hopped to your world, we had a 'Off TLP & MM' spam. When we rushed BH, there was a few kids who logged or ran away. Even rushing BH we was saying 'Off TLP & MM'. They probably thought we was going to attack them, but we didn't. No need to lie if you're trying to prove your win.

Anyways, GJ on your win against MM. It was annoying that you guys took the pride of staying in CW instead of coming out to fight us, knowing that you guys are one of the dominant p2p pure clans. Just made you guys look **** tbh

Cya next week!

The thing is we were still re-massing and gather our opts back up. I would have liked to fight you, but where we were clans were around us and as good as you guys are, i want to clan vs clan not a TLP vs FOE and world. That was a compliment not a bait.

@ MM - It was a good fight, I know I died 3 times, returned via clan wars all three times. There were hardly any MM until we rushed down, where we said Log W99 in vent. I was one of the people relaying information. The fight was at dwarves. The hard part for me is that if we fight there, and push you guys to "near" or "in" CW then tell a decent amount of our 60ish left to hop, that you guys can come out and win. I was there with the last of TLP near CW, and yes you guys killed me. Not saying your mains, but mains were helping take out from what I saw more TLP than MM, although some MM were killed I am sure. I would hope that we could remain mature on this topic but seeing as that is out the window its just a spiral downwards....Not just MM being immature, many TLP need to learn to shut up also.

@ TLP - SHUT UP! We have our side, they have theirs, you can't make them agree just as most wont agree with them. But stop flaming/baiting bc it gets us no where....

THANKS FOR THE FIGHT MM AND OTHER CLANS, I HOPE WE GET MORE NEXT WEEK, FOE, I HOPE WE CAN DO SOMETHING NEXT WEEK ASWELL.

/closetopicnow....

{ Elder of The Last Pures }

11wacsx.jpg

{ Christ lived the life I should, and died the death I deserve. }

{ Proud Moderator Of PW }

Moderator.png

Posts should be disabled in this section of the forums because all I ever see is people arguing.. Save arguements and fight in CLANWARS when you have that many opts then no-one will complain. Seems to me that TLP won because of mature explanations by TLP members. MM.. TLP took the ball home this week, just chill and look forward to next week.

My scouts watching the fight said mm won :/

Aslo by the end of the trip we had close to even opts, so :/

i dont see how tlp can say they won, they pushed us and we pushed back when returners came

alot more than 20 of you at cwars

pic of after we had pushed back to dwarves last of tlp had died or logged

100117211649.png

my two cents, either way you can say you won i dont really care

Mithril Pride
Oddish Poke-Power
#Prodigy
#Mayhem-Makers
Attack 70/75 Strength 81/99 Defence 20/20 Range 91/91 magic 91/94
Cooking 90/90 Fishing 83/90 Woodcutting 82/90 Hunter 95/99

(21:55:50) <+[Foe]Chad> EPIDEMIC ALL NUMBERS AND MITH GET OFF OF US

(21:56:00) <+[Foe]Chad> know your place E

(21:56:08) <+[Foe]Chad> EPIDEMIC LEARN YOUR ******* PLACES *****

Spoken like a true warrior

once again your posting screenies of us whilst where in w99 lol.

Easily notice that we are/were no where to be seen in that pic.

Look on the mini map for red dots (Bones).

Nice try though.

Lack of bones on mini map = No deaths within last 2 mins? ok..

we won the fight

also its nice to see you getting back on the radar with your **** clan, i remember last time this happened you crashed us then dissapeared after we raped you for months. its just a never ending cycle. you'll be back to 40 pulls soon enough.

and you wont be getting any fights with FOE because we will be crashing all your fights in p2p and probably f2p too

Honoured Ex-Mayhem Maker 2007-2010
smd eop + foe alliance
@Ed|phantom on swiftIRC

pureclan.png

we won the fight

also its nice to see you getting back on the radar with your **** clan, i remember last time this happened you crashed us then dissapeared after we raped you for months. its just a never ending cycle. you'll be back to 40 pulls soon enough.

and you wont be getting any fights with FOE because we will be crashing all your fights in p2p and probably f2p too

Like i said, nice returning to a fight where theres no one there (Refer to the "No bones on the minimap" post.)

@ your avatar;

Please tell me which qualities TLP have? the only ADVANTAGES you have is 'pures' that are 106 combat with addy helm, snake skin top and turmoil.

and you bring mains(nezzy helms, blkdhide etc),contantly ***** about losing, flame like no other, and ur all numbers.

don't be mad and flame us because we beat you on sunday, move on buddy.... we rank you ahead of us in p2p atm anyway, but thats subject to change so enjoy it while you can.

5cj9c6.gif

40nRh.gif

i would make a win topic, and i actually did type on up but pressed back space by acident on our forums rofl. but i dont care not as desperate for wins as you are since you havn't got one on MM for 6 months lol.

Honoured Ex-Mayhem Maker 2007-2010
smd eop + foe alliance
@Ed|phantom on swiftIRC

pureclan.png

i would make a win topic, and i actually did type on up but pressed back space by acident on our forums rofl. but i dont care not as desperate for wins as you are since you havn't got one on MM for 6 months lol.

last full out p2p war was won by tlp i think?

Let's rage at tlp for stepping up! Competition is scury!

was that "Gf Tlp" picture taking before or after you ended your trip immediately after that run in?

Btw ed, hows ur whip going. r0fl smited gf no re.

watch the vids, read the story

shame u guys ended right after, but gf none the less, was a rather clean fight

no it wasn't they put on our capes and attacked us look at the last video given you'll see its pointed out, and after that they got on their mains and attacked us, yet they still lost.

yNKwA.png

Accepted as a TLP Junior 11-22-09

Accepted as a TLP Member 2-7-10

Accepted as a TLP Proud Member 6-24-10

Promoted to TLP Experienced Member 9-10-10

Promoted to TLP Elite Member 11-13-10