Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

TLP GWAS

King

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looooool david you ARE a retard.. Foe's sig says Quality>Quantity you ******** which is why I added the question mark.

And stop talking about 'if' you had less defence, your clan is and will always be based on mithril and dragging people into your 'territory' it has been since PCL (not that you was probably around then)

2r7q8ef.jpg

@ TLP - Stop the flame, grow above it. Some of you are RANKS or Elder, and are acting like a new immature member. STOP!

@ MM - Please stop also, I talked with several of your Halfs/Ops and we both think different things, but the convos were mature and respectful. Ed if you know him MM, PM him and ask him what I said. Lets end this conflict and go out and have the fun of hunting and killing next week....

GF TLP, GF MM - It seems as though both want the win and conflicting stories that this topic should just be closed and forgotten about. I wish you MM the best and TLP shut up and don't flame back or bait.

{ Elder of The Last Pures }

11wacsx.jpg

{ Christ lived the life I should, and died the death I deserve. }

{ Proud Moderator Of PW }

Moderator.png

too bad mm won lol

sig2.png

Gotta stay true to who you are and where you came from
Cause at the top will be the same place you hang from
No matter how big you can ever be
For whatever fee or publicity, never lose your integrity

(22:24:29) <@[Fi]V3RD3|Away> men until proven female on the interweb

dem nazis

tlp won at dwarves, we left, if your guyses returners werent in cw and going to dwarves faster you may have won, but returning and staying around cw is not the same as returning to dwarves.

End Of Story.

really mm thats all there is to it.

But TLP left the battlefield = lost.

2r7q8ef.jpg

If im not wrong i saw dv with you.

nah dv wasnt, we pulled 50 by ourselves, woulda made 128 ppl :D i gud maths

257oqdz.png

Proud Ex-Dv Co Leader ~~0wnage__pks~~

R o y al

99/99 Range
94/99 Mage
98/99 Str
75/75 Atk
89/99 hp

lets use tlp logic, you defended dwarves right?

33dh6bp.png

your two groups got pushed to the north west and to the east of dwarves, and mm pushed to the center of dwarves, so we could have logged and said we won? i didn't realize thats how you win!

i'll have to notify my leaders that we must call a log out on ts in order to win, and it doesnt matter if half the clan dies, as long as some log to a safeworld

Good fight TLP, made up a quick .gif of me getting KO'd at dwarves by turmoil accounts...

87hpko.gif

:sad:

OWNED

@united stop being an idiot we went to cw to hop the battle was over wit

The situation here is very similar to MM's fight with FOE on Friday. MM won the first battle south of BH/near SC, but through returning FOE won overall by taking the fight to BH and finally clearing us at CW. Only difference is MM didn't log out after fighting at SC.

Starting a fight in one location doesn't mean it has to end there too

AWARDS: BestCaller.png - bestf2ppker.png - bestf2ppk.png - coolestmember.png - bestscout.png - besttripvids.png

PK Video:

TRIP VIDEOS

Lol...

We charged you guys at dwarfs, was a good fight, i died, returning up to dwarfs and i see MM getting pushed ( a push doesn't mean you have won tlp, especially when there is still 30 mm around ), we call for a quick regroup for the returners at clw, ) TLP come down to clan wars and get wrecked.

TLP pushed at dwarfs, we call a quick regroup for the returners, TLP come down to continue the fight and we are the last clan standing, no idea why you would call a log out when there are about 30/40 MM at clan wars returning and still fighting and we still had 60 - 65ish in CC, they were also returning.

You guys log out half way through a fight and claim a win, awesome.

Proud High Council Of The #1 Pure Clan - The Mayhem Makers

The situation here is very similar to MM's fight with FOE on Friday. MM won the first battle south of BH/near SC, but through returning FOE won overall by taking the fight to BH and finally clearing us at CW. Only difference is MM didn't log out after fighting at SC.

Starting a fight in one location doesn't mean it has to end there too

This

Our returners won it for us. We were pushed to CW but that doesn't mean we've lost. There was still plenty of MM fighting at clan wars. No idea why you logged in the middle of the fight.

pg0j18.gif

pureclan.png

YpN4A.png

fodurn.jpg

total conflicting views lol.. would of believed tlp won until i saw like 20 tlp members including gotchoback get koed at cln wars lol so no idea really

Signature is too large
[img=http://cdn2.maxim.com/blender/files/2009/06/08/roots/FlavorFlav_1a.jpg]

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEdiots.