Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

[kJ] Signs out Retiring :).

KJ`R4in F4ll

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I Didn't do much but ended up maxing out my account and riding solo for close to a month and just attending MM Trips for fun in my spare time on Rs,

lol.

Cya.

[E]Bawb or Bawb[AFK] in #Epidemic.
Don't hesitate to PM if you need anything.

am5atu.png
favcl.png
I

I understand if its a crashed fight or if its 20 vs 100 but if its a completely fair fight and your running and getting away your a sad ****, aspecially you who said this:

(09:01:30) <@[E]Jared> IF YOUR STILL IN FIGHT (09:01:33) <@[E]Jared> GO BEHIND ALTAR AND LOG OUT

I

T

S

A

F

U

C

K

I

N

G

G

A

M

E

oh the irony

35b6usw.gif

So I hear on E vent you have a hard time talking english right, every few words you prononce wrong :(

So I hear you have absolute poor grammar, it's pronounce..not "prononce" dude there's a freaking spell checker in the reply boxes, yet you still choose to be a retard rofl...

Later.

Edit: I have just seen Dotfire's post, yet I'll still keep mine just to remind you how stupid you truly are :)

|Bad Kangaroo|

#TLP

OHFs7.png

Team Genocide

| Site | TGTube | Apply Here