Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

[kJ] Signs out Retiring :).

KJ`R4in F4ll

Dear TGG, And PureWarfare..

Over the past week I've thought about a lot of different things as I started Track on my school team. Just getting home one day and logging into scape finding nothing to do. I see to myself why I play this lame pixelated game that everyone seems to care so much about. Over the past week I have found nothing fun to do but Pk and War with TGG. I Clearly see that I'm completely loosing intrest in RuneScape. Runescape was a fun game from the times being a lvl 10 on my first ever account, to making my first pure, to joining my first pure clan which was AAO in 2006, all the way to following King K0erz at w17 church. Clans were very honourable back in the day and I can guarnetee you that those days are long gone every since soulwars, ventrilo, ts, and the amount of 20 defence pures came out Oldschool days will be gone. I'm going to talk about my career you may skip through if you must, I Understand.

It all started in 2002, as a second grader my neighbor showed me this game, I didn't play it at first when he showed me but in a couple weeks he told me I should make my own account and I did, my first account was called Gimplet, I had a very slow computer back then and it was hard to play, it took me about one month to get to level 10, and so iIkind of stopped playing until I got a new computer

, I returned and trained my account about to level 48 until it got hacked. Yup i was pretty mad until I made a level 3 and scammed some level 34 for his account. The account was pretty good and the name of it was The Dark M60, it had about 125k I was really happy with that. I got The Dark M60 to about level 58 until it got banned. I eventually quit RuneScape returned with a skiller, and then my Real Life friend told me he scammed a level 82 named Client Hack a really good account it could cut yews, fish swordfish, and get into the mining guild. Anything a F2P Main can ask for, I only got him 1 combat level from 82-83 until he was hacked by my friend's IRL friend. Yeah I wasnt really that mad, but I quit RuneScape once again, For one year, I Came back in sixth grade because my friend offerd to share accounts with me the account name was Star Fox 107 my friend got 5M on it I think RWTing lol, But I was sharing that account with 4 Real life friends. That account eventually got hacked by some asian kid named Brandon who some of the people i shared with knew. After that I said Screw it im going to try to make a pure, And so I did My first ever Pure named T R 0u B L 3 He was pretty good, 82 Str and had a whip and can pot blitz I did PK a ton of stuff on that account and learned a lot, I joined my first pure clan ever called Against All Odds

( AAO ). Some how Tr0ubl3 was hacked from me, So I made my new account a pure ranger

Theresafinau Meaning Theres a F in a U, I never payed my own P2P ( Members ) in my entire life.

And wasn't planning on ever doing that. I knew I needed P2P to make a lot of money but I never got P2P I always welfare PKed with no armor and Iron arrows, Hopeing to get lucky, but this one day of the summer i was on this guy walked up to me and gave me 1M 2k lobs 2k addies 1k every rune 1k of every other arrow, 50 pure sets 50 strength pots. I was really happy and knew I could PK for real now. I would always PK at varrock Level 1 looking for teams or world 17 masser clans at church, I found following those very fun out of becoming a masser I met my probably three closest friends out of that, and they are L1 Pka L1,I Hormone I, and Zack ( Eww Poopy ) The real creator of R4in F4ll. I never trained my account in F2P all I would do is PK when I was on and thats it. I got up to 70 Ranged PKing in F2P and then I kind of got bored of it and asked my Mom to make my account members with her credit card and she said ok. =]. Then I Joined a clan called Trilogy, 65+ stat lead by: Z 0 M Z 0 M, Ballln, Bro--of--Str, and Omnijudge. I really enjoyed that clan and it then closed, I went to rejoin Against All Odds ( AAO ) for the second time lead by R 4 N G3 R K ( Pala ) R4ng3r E ( Joe ) and I--Celtic--I. After that I trained up to 75 ranged and returned to PKing, and chilling / looting at Runewars. Shortly after that the Wilderness was removed yeah I was pretty ****** off but what ever. Maybe a month of so after that AAO really couldnt survive with out the wildy, and they were not a BH or Clan Wars clan, so they were forced to close. With 2 friends i Joined a clan called The Golden Gods ( TGG ) I really wanted to help them out because TGG and Trilogy were really close and did allie PK trips, TGG was the community for me. I then got my defence level to 20, knowing it would just help me in wars, It didnt mean much since level 100s can attack me. I then got tired of being a ranger, and i trained my strength and attack, getting 75 attack and 93 Strength. I was the highest level in TGG and I was respected in that clan, The leaders really liked me and so on. Everything was going well I was promoted to Black God ( G ) of TGG and I was fine with that. Things were going really well with Rs, Until BH got updated to Single. Yeah it was a big bump into Pure Clans until PCL was invented by our hero and Founder of this clan [Fi]James. TGG had some sucsessful PCL's and i had fun with those, until my account was hacked for 38 Defence. I ended up getting the Monkey Madness reward got 43, Trained it to 45. Zell and Shroom leaders of TGG really missed me and wanted me to still be in TGG and were trying to find me a free pure to join TGG on, But thanks to my really close friend L1 Pka L1, He then gave me Igor 555, Igor was only 60 attack 65 strength and 1 defence when I got him, I quickly trained him up to 20 defence and 68 Strength knowing I would only use him for TGG events, and I would mainly play on Theresafinau and BH on him. I got bored of Theresafinau, and Did pay by cash for P2P on Igor 555. In the one month i no lifed from 68 to 80 Strength, and from 60 to 70 attack and 25 to 43 prayer. Baseing my account on just F2P Warring and thats it. P2P ended on Igor 555, I was still bored I said why not make a pure, with my Irl Friend we made str pure twins for low lvl BH, Mines was named

I Dr 1 Pz I and his was named I Dr 0 Pz I. I got dr1pz to about 63 Strength and joined Divinity on it, Dy was the Number 1 Low level clan. We would go undefeated every PCL it was really good fun. I was still in TGG on Igor 555, but sadly summer was coming to an end, and the leaders knew they had to turn their lifes around, they were tired of doing bad in school, so they closed down TGG, joined Divinity as just members and redirected their TGG members to Divinity, I quit Divinity on Dr1pz and joined on Igor because it would be better for the clan. Divinity was going great, we won the PCL low level clans Full out. We beat Malice 73 vs 78 it was a really good war. I was in Divinity for the next 7 months, I recieved 2k Form Posts on their forms and people thought and posted me being a High Council, well.. That never happend, I ended up getting booted. I joined Fatality, Fatdemon Pk and Po0p3rs quit Dy because i got booted, Others quit Dy too but just didn't follow me into this clan. I really enjoyed Fatality's trips on fridays and saturdays and such, but no one really talked to me and I felt very left out, I really looked up to James thinking he was a really good leader and probably one of the best leaders of the Pure Community. I then left because I really missed taking part in MiniWars and I made the best decision in my Rs career and made my own clan called Anxiety, I lead with I Hormone I. L1 Pka L1 was a co leader, and Zack ( creator of R4in F4ll ( Eww Poopy ) ) was a warlord. Anxiety went pretty far, we made it in the beginning of Christmas Break, at One week Old we challenged Veneratio to a 30 Minute Prep, they had already been open 3 months before we opened, we knew they were much bigger and stronger but that didnt stop us, we pulled 17 to the full out and Vo only pulled 15, I didn't think my clan was that expireced at warring but we Owned Vo 3-0. It was a very fun war. Anxiety had its ups and Downs, A clan called Delusion Closed and Joined Us, Trent the leader of DL recived Warlord, Kiss A Cure ( Rubber Tubez ) Leader Of whats now called Calamity, Well anyways Kse ( kiss a cure ) recieved Co leader in my clan, Our other co leader was named blake, a friend of mine from Divinity, his RSN was Hmm Too E Z2, he had about 85 attack 20 defence and 99 strength He was our highest level, until he made a mistake, he allowed Kiss A Cure on his account, Kse knew Ryan ( I Hormone I ) had the password to it. Ryan went PKing and lost about 500k on Blake's account, Blake was rich though but Ryan was still going to pay him back by xfering, Kse ended up taking Blakes account getting Monkey Madness reward, Getting Ryan's account ( Y 99 Str Own ) which I used, because Ryan used I Hormone I, Kse got Defence on Y 99 Str Own too, my account and that account was the third highest, so now our 1st and 3rd highest combat levels are no longer in the clan any more. Kse also Deleted our Member List and changed the Password to it, So we had to get a whole new Memberlist and wait 48 hours for it, He ruined Our IRC, put +m +i on it, Deleted our Topic, and Kb'ed everyone, he also deleted a lot of form posts, deleted the header, banner, and skin, and banned about half the members. Ryan gave Rayy ( our site manager ) a phone call and Rayy fixed the site, Ryan did the member list, and I did the IRC. Things were going well again we pulled 29 to a PCR war and won. Then I got grounded for 3 weeks, and when Ryan is at his dad's house he can barely get on the computer, so our clan was beginning to Fall, and then Ryan Promoted Xbl33dX Pk3r ( We-Only_Own ). Things were going good, People found out i was returning soon and i would be at the next PK Trip everyone got excited and came we we got 41 people to the Trip. The trip went pretty well. But about a week after that We Only Own hacked our clan, and me and ryan did not want to rebuild again and we closed the clan. We told everyone to join Epidemic which was a huge mistake, because they treated me, and my members badly and they were just all around mean, I ended up not even caring and got booted so I rejoined Fi to get some revenge and to meet up with my old friends :). I Stayed there the rest of the school year and the entire summer having fun through the PCT smacking around E and everything. But then I made a decision which I probably regretting since I didn't notice I didn't like leading until I reopened the clan but Hormone and I opened Anxiety for a second time. It got pretty good fast and we pulled 45 people to Pure Warfare's event. A few weeks after that I became lazy and careless because I just hated leading, I told Ryan that I didn't care if he demoted me but he refused to <3. We ended up closing again. I Didn't do much but ended up maxing out my account and riding solo for close to a month and just attending MM Trips for fun in my spare time on Rs, and I waited for my most favorite clan to reopen I love the leaders and everyone in it a lot and the people there are just amazing. TGG did reopen and I joined the first day and I'm going to be there as a Retired Member until I completely fade away...

I'm really loosing intrest in RS because of the people who take this game so seriously ( mainly people from the country Britain ). If you realize on the top clans topics in " Clan Warfare " Every single saturday there is so much drama and flame and I just love to laugh at it all because of the people sitting here on their asses, some of them spending their senior year in High doing it, but they are sitting here flaming and taking this game so seriously over nothing. Also Rs has changed a lot and the people in it there are really not many oldschoolers left. If you havent realized and you are oldschool enough to remember this members used to get booted from their clans for running and logging, now every clan does it and I find it completely pathetic, I understand if its a crashed fight or if its 20 vs 100 but if its a completely fair fight and your running and getting away your a sad ****, aspecially you who said this:

(09:01:30) <@[E]Jared> IF YOUR STILL IN FIGHT (09:01:33) <@[E]Jared> GO BEHIND ALTAR AND LOG OUT

I

T

S

A

F

U

C

K

I

N

G

G

A

M

E

====================================Shout-Outs=====================================

Firstly gonna shout out to my closest friends over RS.

Ryan - I've known you for 3-4 years now we werent such good friends in the old days but now were really good friends and I already know I'm gonna be talking to you for a long time, Really I don't care what clan your in if your having a good time thats great if your not, then move on..Remember Anxiety Pride!

Pka - I met you back when I was dumber then a stick, you would help me on RS so much and we would go PK all the time in F2P varrock Level 1, I still remember when you would just use a bow and arrows and no gear on r0b1n h00d07 lol..Now you have found your real group of Friends in Np which I'm glad to see your happy with that :) keep pking your great at it and you have made 300m+ ever since the New BH and Target system came out Great Job :) <3.

BowlCut - You know who you are I just love making fun of you becose its fun and you know I'm kidding most of the time lol.

Matt - Pimpin aJ's Cousin!!!! Lol...Ill be sure to get your gamer tag and we can own ppl in Mw2 Like we did in Ax.

Big Kanye Kane - The only Ax Left in IR im glad you found your home and stayed loyal, Ir is a great clan with many good people on behalf of some of the leadership who isn't very " Fair " To me.

Jeremey - Just the average RuneScape player, Never even known about clans till about 4 months ago and look at you now already a rank and doing a great job at it :). Finding a person like you is very hard to do because 90% of the people you just randomly meet on Rs are retarded but your a smart guy and you learned VERY Fast, Keep up the good PKing, Waring, Training, And be sure to have fun IRL!

I X Magic I - Sexy Dutch boi your accent owns even though its hard to understand sometimes, your a very helpful person aspecially to Ax and to TGG, just remember to stay active because you are a very affective person when it comes to clanning :).

Luke - #1 Aussie I gotta say you got an ownage accent and your pro at botting keep it up you do a lot for TGG and your very good at spamming / Posting :P.

Zell - Probably the nicest guy I've met over Rs and he reads things carefully and closely pays attention to every word you have to say, He's funny and all around a great guy and has had a good life. Keep TGG going I Know you can do it, ( Hopefully you will read this because I know what happend in IRL ).

Shroom - Toy Horsey ftw Kai, You and your older brother are the main leaders of TGG and with out you it would CLEARLY be nothing, thanks for everything and good luck in IRL in the future and with TGG.

=============TGG Only ==============

Some of TGG's shoutouts are up there so if you didn't see yours in here it might be in there ^^

Paladn - You were my first ever clan leader and I Don't know how far I would have gotten in this game if it weren't for you thanks for everything and stay in TGG and stay loyal, you are a very nice and active person when you want to be, continue being the prophet you can :) AAO & TGG Ftw :).

Smellycows21 - I've pked with you from Ss to Trilogy to Divinity all the way to Ax and into TGG.. You are oldschool and I know you know what your doing peace.

Jer - Met you in Divinity your a nice guy

Elit3 Bs3r - HUUUUUUUUUUUUNG POWWWWWWWWW CHIIIIIIIII

R1n - Your such a good tank lol..Gl with fixing your computer some day

Blue - Stop raging idiot 29 defence will always be For The Win even with those EOP **** hacking it.

Ryan - Your a very cool guy and your nice Gl with TGG I can tell its your home have fun with the bindings.

Jett - Your IRL pic looks like a dogshit on the TGG Irl unit picture :D

Jake - 99 Fm on your TGG acc too please:P Dont get caught cheating in school again LOL.

Myth Unit - I've known you since the old TGG even though you cant get on much we are still friends.

Mith Unit - You need to download vent lol, but without it your still good at miniwarring, Hp Cape unit will live on <3.

Mlth Unit ( ``Patrick`` ) - I've never really known/liked you up till when you joined TGG you have been nice to us all, you are a good member good luck with your PK team please stay loyal, also your really good at Jerkin lol.

Spittlez - Your a smart guy and you can take TGG far just like you did with Dy and A, I'm still gonna find out what city your from, possibly its the one I'm from :D.

Green1477 - You taught me alot about videoing and warring back when you were very active and a co-leader of Dy you helped me a lot and I learned much from you thanks.

Adz - Your very very very good at editing but your not so active anymore :(

Omni - I know you probably wont read this but you are a god that everyone looks up to, Thanks for everything in Trilogy and TGG.

Julius - #DemoteJulius lol... Gj getting council I'm sure you will do us good, just remember to stay focused and be sure to get TGG good at P2P Because I think your the rank with the most potential out of all the ranks.

Maul - my favorite english kid and you are doing good for TGG.

Antler - I didn't know who you were up till TGG reopening and you were very nice to me thanks for that, your a smart guy and possibly could get ranked in TGG.

Geo - TGG > MM all i gotta say :D

Obama Ownz - Nice tanking today vs E you did really good your very good at warring for being pretty new to it your a nice guy and your a beast at F2P Training.

No Gl 4 U - I remember when you were very low lvled and you were in TGG I can't wait to have you back.

Ashtooooon - I know your also going sorta inactive too but you know your a really good mate to me, and your really good with site, I met you on Po0p3rs and d0nk in the old wildy from warring at the maze and with TGG.

Geoforce242 - Ds pride I havent talked to you much since then though :(.

Smith Melee - I had a lot of fun pking with you and your tank, goodluck in life with wrestling, make it last.

Pkowner956 - Your the new hung pow since your asian and elit3 bs3r retired.

If I forgot anyone I'm sorry...

==========Shout outs to randoms in PureWarfare============

Karl - Come back to TGG seriously lol..Pure Warfare owns and it Got very far like 20 times further then I expected.

Jay - I Know your having fun in your Senior Year ( I think ) Try not to come back or get into Runescape because this game is a waste of time, gl with PureWafare.

==============Clans that I Respect ===============

TGG - My favorite clan of all 4 years of clanning, Most pures just don't understand what it is all about, Its just about having fun and having a good time, and TGG is a perfect clan for that, Really set a side the whole Rs-Drama of which clan can Ddos push and crash the best and join a clan that doesn't give a **** about Rs and is just around to have fun...

Ir - I know I don't get along with some of the ranks but I see IR similar to TGG, TGG and IR are the only clans on Rs who just don't care about winning or loosing and they are just there to have maximum fun and make it last on this **** game.

Mayhem Makers - Spw, 13th, Meklo, Splesh, Slabby you guys are all great ranks to the clan and I see your back up on #1 and you will hold that aslong as you dont let E outpull you by too much :]

Fatality - I love the people there even though it isn't the same as it used to be, I can see Hella 0wned and Shot D0wn9 brining it back to top 3 some day, They are very expirenced and we gotta remember Fi is pulling close to 70s right now, and remember 2-3 months ago they were only getting 30-40..Mad Respect.

Tlp - You guys are great at P2P aspecially in Miniwars I know I would fit in there perfectly.

EoP - Just becose zack is there.

================================================================================

==

Thats it for my Retirement topic, Thank you for reading..I asked my mom to Cancle my P2P today and I'm going to try to attempt to sell my Account and split the money with Zack. I just really want to be like my Real-Life Friends and play Mw2 with them over XbL and actually be active with Facebook and social life etc. Also Track and Second Semester is starting up and I'm planning on doing better in both, Even though I did great last semester, theres always room for improvement.

If you want a tip from me you should quit this game because its a huge waste of life, and if you can't just remember to have as much fun as you can playing this game, wheather it comes from skilling or anything, I highly recomend PvPing and MiniWarring for the most fun but it's your choice.

--------------------------------------------------------------

I Full on support these IRC channels

#TGG, #Anxiety, #Confidential, #Tribulation, #AAO, #PureWarfare

~ [kJ] Signing out

5epyo.png

110903151742.png

e5029228.png

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sucks to actually be seeing this, im not sure how long this will last tbh, i know ill keep in touch with you via phone #s since we lead Ax togetha.

im not gonna write a paragraph here rofl.

but yeah

we'll keep in touch :biggrin:

~Ryan

Proud Ex Founder of Anxiety
Proud Ex Honoured Member of Epidemic
Proud Ex Elite Member of Destructive Pures
CURRENTLY a Proud Leader of Zenith
k2eeJ.png
EQUSi.png

I'm probably not the only one but i just spent like 30 mins reading this.. Although i did not know you and only seeing you in Rs only once.. I wish you well with whatever you do in RL. :)

Thanks for putting a hughe input into the pure community and/ well of what it is today.. with our failed trolls, and all that fancy jzz. ;)

Gl kJ :)

~Mikey

Proud Ex-Member of NME
Proud Ex-Leader of Brave Theory
retired.
Supporting Epidemic
cHIzQrd.png

actually read it all, didn't really know you, but i knew of you from when you lead ax.

nice history, things have changed since oldschool, proud to have downed you at your last mini :D

gl irl <3

ps. looks like the main tgg guys are all leaving? :confused:

7431051924523195.png

@High Council of the #1 pure clan.

If you don't like how we run our clan, we're doing it right.

Anxiety.

So it occurs to me that you have not gotten over your problems yet, I really done nothing to you ever and you still act like a ******* twoards me and my friends. I even helped you train your low level pure for Dave's clan over the summer. I don't know whats wrong with you I tried being your friend but you wont coopirate ( Failed Spell I know ). Peace hopefully these few sentences will make you realize something :).

5epyo.png

110903151742.png

e5029228.png

Didn't really get to know you that well but from the times we talked you seemed to be a really great person. GL with life man :-)

You nate and tal are the Ir ranks that do make a difference and the ones I actually like, junior was okay before but he hasn't been really nice lately :x

5epyo.png

110903151742.png

e5029228.png

Kj ive known you were going to quit sooner or later. You and Matt are like my best scape friends and both have quit :P hahaha. Well im not gonna be some dip **** and ask for your account. All i wana say is that idle in #Anxiety sometimes, pm me, or for the hell of it call me. Me You Matt 3 way:) Anxiety pride bro. Rip had some hella fun times with you. Your the one who taught me how to p2p. Thankyou for that, and yeah ik we've flamed eachother sometimes cause of clan ****, but this really makes me think. Why am I playing this game? and ive finally came up with the answer. When you have alot of friends in your clan its fun. When you dont its not. Thats the bottom line. Anxiety was the best time of the RS Career and will be forever.

Btw Phone broke ill give you a call when its fixed LOL